Big Ben to Chicago!!????

The Pro Hoopstahs

Moderator: Moorese

WolverineSteve
2012 CFB Bowl Jeopardy Champ

Big Ben to Chicago!!????

Post by WolverineSteve »

Say it aint so. On the same day Stevie Y hangs em up, Wallace goes to the damn Bulls!!

This is unacceptable.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

I can't believe the Bulls threw that kind of jack at Ben Wallace at this point in his career.

Fuck Ben Wallace. I hope he meltsdown in Chicago.
FLW Buckeye
2014 T1B FBBL Champ

Post by FLW Buckeye »

I don't see how this hurts the Bulls... at least in the first few years of the contract. Big Ben looks to be the dominant post player they've needed.

BIG power shift in the Eastern Conference, unless Det is looking to change their style of play, i.e. a modified version of the Suns' style of run and gun, perhaps? They've got the athletes for that type of game... interesting to see what they do.
“Hey! You scratched my anchor!”
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

FLW Buckeye wrote:I don't see how this hurts the Bulls... at least in the first few years of the contract. Big Ben looks to be the dominant post player they've needed.

BIG power shift in the Eastern Conference, unless Det is looking to change their style of play, i.e. a modified version of the Suns' style of run and gun, perhaps? They've got the athletes for that type of game... interesting to see what they do.
Dominant post player?

You are joking right?
Back-to-Back-to-Back National Champions

Florida Gators: Champions in Basketball '06, Football '06, and Basketball '07
FLW Buckeye
2014 T1B FBBL Champ

Post by FLW Buckeye »

T REX wrote:
FLW Buckeye wrote:I don't see how this hurts the Bulls... at least in the first few years of the contract. Big Ben looks to be the dominant post player they've needed.

Dominant post player?

You are joking right?
Still picking those nits, I see... Look at the bigs that played the 5 for the Bulls last season. Chandler, Sweetney, Harrington. Wallace is much more of a force inside. Sure, he is not their #1 scoring threat, but he has outscored all three of them. I won’t even bring up his D.

He will do a much better job controlling the paint, and his presence will slow down the inside game of their opponents.
“Hey! You scratched my anchor!”