Congrats to Pat Riley and the Heat

The Pro Hoopstahs

Moderator: Moorese

Roofer
Elwood

Congrats to Pat Riley and the Heat

Post by Roofer »

All I'll say is #24 and the management of The Lakers need to step it up now. Laker Fan, as much as they'll deny it, have to be pissed that Shaq got a title before Kobe did. I know it pisses me off, but I know there's plenty of time to right the ship.

As for the Heat and their title.........

List of those I'm happy to see win:

Patrick Riley (way to go, Riles! Still thankful for the rings you brought us)
Zo Mourning
Dwayne Wade (incredible series. He is making an argument against Lebron being "the chosen one")
Dwayne Wade (gets two votes for being a star and standup guy)

List of those I'm not happy to see win
The Big Obvious
Gary Payton (the fuckin gravytrainer finally fell into a title)
Antoine Walker (he just screams "bitch" every time I look at him)
J Williams (although dude has mellowed considerably since his days at Sac-town....still screams "punk little bitch" when you look at him)

The rest I couldn't care less about.

But, gotta rack the Heat for showing up and not mailing it in after going down 0-2.
m2 wrote:I'm use to it. Why?

Are you trying to hurt my feelings?

It wont work... I'm a Warriors fan.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

The Heat have the heart of a champion.

Good to see Zo and the Glove get the rings that they deserved.

Good to see Shaq passed the torch to D Wade w/ humility and such grace. If only Kobe had D Wade's attitude, he might have gotten more than 3 w/ the big fella.

RACK the fuckin Heat!
WolverineSteve
2012 CFB Bowl Jeopardy Champ

Post by WolverineSteve »

I agree with roofer and his lists.

You gotta feel good for 'Zo with all he's been through and Wade is clearly the best big time player in the league right now.

Fuck Walker...bitch chucker.
Fuck Peyton...gravy trainer.
Fuck Williams...all flash, little substance.

Who the hell could possibly think that the power was in the west. Hoop fans with any sort of knowledge knew that the winner of the Eastern Finals was going to win it all.
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football."
-John Heisman

"Any street urchin can shout applause in victory, but it takes character to stand fast in defeat. One is noise --- the other, loyalty." Fielding Yost

Go Blue!
Dumbass
Elwood

Re: Congrats to Pat Riley and the Heat

Post by Dumbass »

Roofer wrote:Laker Fan, as much as they'll deny it, have to be pissed that Shaq got a title before Kobe did.
I know plenty are but it doesn't bother me at all.
Taking into consideration everything that happened and how it happened, I do not think there should be enough hard feelings for Shaq to let this piss off Lakerfans. Had he never won here, I could understand it. How he went out...that's Shaq. How it all went down, not necessarily surprising. Plenty I knew were supporting him but at the same time since we were on the fence out here, plenty were supporting Cuban because he is a fan's owner and I think LA fans definitely relate to him if not all the passionate fans across the country.

It was a good series.
I still have no doubts Kobe will get his and this race is not over by any means. I'm still not disappointed with how The Lakers ended this great season either. It'll keep coming and if you do not think this fuels rather than dejects Kobe in the long run, think again.
Striving to be a victim of Polly's plagiarizing ways.
Frank Rizzo
Yankee Fan

Re: Congrats to Pat Riley and the Heat

Post by Frank Rizzo »

Roofer wrote:Laker Fan, as much as they'll deny it, have to be pissed that Shaq got a title before Kobe did.
EATS SHTI YOU SON OGD A BITCH WE ARE GOING ALL THE WAY NEXT YEAR THREE PEAT