Super Regional Predictions

PING!

The Tourney has begun!

Moderators: Left Seater, Mr T

SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Super Regional Predictions

Post by SunCoastSooner »

I much like RTS still think that Tulaneis over rated. Bama has a good bullpen and I think that will pull them past the favorites.

Rice will bounce LSU. Rice may have struggled early in the season losing some games maybe they shouldn't have but its been my perception that they have improved the entire season while I don't think LSU has improved much over the course of the season (see SEC tourny).

Pepperdine is a team that seems find a way more often than not to make it into a super regional. That paired with my opinion that they are playing in one of the weaker regionals gives them a good shot at advancing once again

Oregon State a #1 seed??? WTF is this world coming too? Virginia laughs their way as #2 seed into a super.

Ole MIss should take their regional in a walk as well. The weakest regional on the bracket IMHO. If th Okies were in just about any other sregional I wouldn't give them a snowballs chance in hell at advancing but considering the weak piles of shit here its not out of the realm of possibilty that the Sooners may earn the right to be embarressed Texas, probably on national TV. :? Ole Myth takes this sub-regional with many problems.

Texas. Need I say more? Thier stiffest compition is Arkiesaw :roll:

Clemson is another one of tose over rated teams IMHO and their sub is wide open. I think Oral Roberts or CoC takes them down in a not so shocking upset.

Baylor wa blessed by the baseball gods and needs only to survive TCU.

The Cocks already peed in the Jacket's post toasties once this season; just a hunch but I think they do it again.

One pitcher won't carry Tennessee in a tourny as they found out last week. Witchita State Shockers shock everyone and advance.

Florida State in a walk. Only compition is Auburn and I get alot of Auburn coverage in my household so I realise they aren't much of a threat.

Florida played a pretty weak opening schedule and I thnk it costs them here. Didn't pull out the SEC tourny as they expected and I think the same occurs here in the sub regional. North Carolina has played som impressive games this season including the Series against the Seminoles so I believe they move on.

Cal State - Fullerton Breezes through. BTW Aldepiero has that hosting a regional coming :roll: :lol:

I honestly haven't kept up with Coastal Carolina this season. I know they have had an impressive season but I just think the Sun Devils will mount a run and move on.

No CWS for Miami this season? If my bracket holds up I dont think so. The Bulldogs from Starksville are on a major tear and eliminate the Slurricanes.

Creighton has Nebraska's number this season. They must have the biggest shit eating grin on earth plastered over their grills. Get through NC State and their big brother who has been their big win is in line to be knocked off again.

Rice over Alabama in three games.
Pepperdine over Virginia in three games
Texass over Ole Myth in a sweep.
Baylor over Oral Roberts in a sweep.
South Carolina over Witchita State in a sweep.
Florida State over North Carolina in three games.
Cal State - Fullerton over Arizona State in a sweep.
Mississippi State over Creighton in a sweep.

I have a bracket may or may not post it later in the day depending on time and priority.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
Cornhusker
2018/2019 and 2023/2024 Pick ‘em Champion

Post by Cornhusker »

Creepton didn't face even one of NU's starting rotation during weekday games.
The mound will provide much stiffer pitching for the Blueballs IN LINCOLN.
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

tulane LSU
Lsu
pepperdine St.Johns
st.Johns
ole miss Tejas
tejas
charleston Stanford
stanford

gtech gtech
witchy st
fsu florida
florida
fullerton fullerton
asu
miss st miss st
nc st
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Cornhusker wrote:Creepton didn't face even one of NU's starting rotation during weekday games.
Creighton plays gritty ball and is good at the plate.

Make all the excuses you want but Creighton has Bode on Nebraska right now.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

You'll have to ignore the druken chicken that appearantly walked across the page while wrote this down :D

Suncoast's Very Large Predictions Bracket

Edit: I didn't think it was going to be this large :?

Edit (by 88) - I changed it to a link instead of an image.
Cornhusker
2018/2019 and 2023/2024 Pick ‘em Champion

Post by Cornhusker »

SunCoastSooner wrote:
Cornhusker wrote:Creepton didn't face even one of NU's starting rotation during weekday games.

Excuses? What excuse?
I said CU didn't face ANY of NU's starting rotation in their 2 loses in Omaha.
NU kicked ass in Lincoln in the regular season, again not starting a "weekend" pitcher.
Bode is winning a game that advances you to more than a mid week warm-up that doesn't effect your conference standing. You see NU was more concerned about winning the conference than beating little brother.
And Creighton is more concerned with beating NU when NU could give a shit.
In cased you missed it NU won 10-8 with Creepton getting 4 in the bottom of the 9th after 1.5 hrs. of rain delay. Only reason it looks close.

Oh yeah, NU's starter tonite was a TRUE freshman so OU will get to see Johnnie Dorn (sub 2 ERA) a few more times.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Cornhusker wrote:
SunCoastSooner wrote:

Excuses? What excuse?
I said CU didn't face ANY of NU's starting rotation in their 2 loses in Omaha.
NU kicked ass in Lincoln in the regular season, again not starting a "weekend" pitcher.
Bode is winning a game that advances you to more than a mid week warm-up that doesn't effect your conference standing. You see NU was more concerned about winning the conference than beating little brother.
And Creighton is more concerned with beating NU when NU could give a shit.
In cased you missed it NU won 10-8 with Creepton getting 4 in the bottom of the 9th after 1.5 hrs. of rain delay. Only reason it looks close.

Oh yeah, NU's starter tonite was a TRUE freshman so OU will get to see Johnnie Dorn (sub 2 ERA) a few more times.
Mid Major teams thrive on those mid week games. Winning those are the only way for a mid major to get into the NCAA tourny short of sweeping the confrence tourny. Look at Witchita State; how do you think they still got in but not win their confrence tourny. Because they beat big programs in mid week games.

Rain Delays are part of the game. Your excuse for the four runs is exactly that an excuse. Nebraska won. I had gone out on a limb and made a bold prediction about Creighton; they made it a close game. Made quit a few bold predictions some paid off some didn't. Nebraska beating Creighton wasn't in the least surprising but the Creighton baseball team did play good baseball in what was basically a road game for them in a big regional. I'm sure tht NU showed out well as they have had alot of baseball support the last few years.
88 wrote: St. John's 5
Virginia 3

Ohio State 2
Virginia 1

Who is laughing now?
Not me :? Congrats on the tourny win 88.

Virginia was playing great baseball up through the ACC tourny and had improved throughout the season. I don't know what happened. I also haven't paid much attention to that regional this weekend either. I still don't think that Oregon State deserved a #1 seed and don't think they'll be in Omaha. I could be wrong, its happened before.

Miami deserves some props as well. Turned around their late season collapse and beat out Miss State yesterday who had been surging through compition including the SEC tourny the last few weeks. Also Zona who I didn't think deserved a #2 seed but knocked off CS-Fullerton whom I thought would almost have a cake walk into Omaha.

SEC has proven its the class of the country so far. Arkansas whipping tejass yesterday pretty much sealed any debate there might be left. Tennessee is showing just what I was stating about them though in that one pitcher won't be ale to carry a team in post season play against real compition every night.

Not looking to good for the Big 12 teams so far. Nebraska is haddling its end of buisness but so far they are the only ones. Texass got spanked by arkiesaw who I thought they would be able to beat handily. Mzzou's highlight has been beating an Ivy league team with an auto bid. Oklahoma knocked off the #2 seed who went to prove just how much they didn't belong, much less in as a #2 seed when Maine pounded them yesterday in the early afternoon. Baylor's regional hasn't started because of wheather conditions but if things continue for the confrence the way they are going TCU won't be the walk over anticipated.

Has bee an exciting and action packed weekend so far, hope it continues. Hopefully my Sooners can "escape" the mighty Maine Black Bears this fine day to get pounded by Ole Myth again :?
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

SunCoastSooner wrote:I still don't think that Oregon State deserved a #1 seed and don't think they'll be in Omaha.
OK...read this s-l-o-w-l-y.

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaabb/polls

Now, see if you understand. If they weren't a #1 it would have been a complete travesty, and any knowledgable fan would be outraged, and demand accountability for it.

Fuck, I'n not a Beavsfan, they're generally the enemy, but I AM a Pac-10 fan. The unbelievable ignorance on the part of the inbreds of the southeastern US, and their equally inbred counterparts in the midwest is appalling, to the point it's not that cool to be associated with the same nationality as you.

Believe it or not, just because they aren't named Cletus, doesn't mean the West don't ball.....idiots(last year's champ was kinda from the west, you know).

I usually wish hateful things for the Beavs, but I'm all about them shutting some tards up.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Saturday, June 4
Game 3 -- Miami (Ohio) 35, Quinnipiac 8, Quinnipiac eliminated :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Game 4 -- Arkansas 9, Texas 2
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

IndyFrisco wrote:Saturday, June 4
Game 3 -- Miami (Ohio) 35, Quinnipiac 8, Quinnipiac eliminated :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
I thought Roethlisberger didn't have any eligibility left?
Dreams......Temporary Madness
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

SunCoastSooner wrote:I still don't think that Oregon State deserved a #1 seed and don't think they'll be in Omaha.
You mentioned you didn't follow that regional, so I'll key you in -- they cakewalked through it.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Roger_the_Shrubber
Back-o-Matic

Post by Roger_the_Shrubber »

Dinsdale wrote:
OK...read this s-l-o-w-l-y.

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaabb/polls

Now, see if you understand. If they weren't a #1 it would have been a complete travesty, and any knowledgable fan would be outraged, and demand accountability for it.

Fuck, I'n not a Beavsfan, they're generally the enemy, but I AM a Pac-10 fan. The unbelievable ignorance on the part of the inbreds of the southeastern US, and their equally inbred counterparts in the midwest is appalling, to the point it's not that cool to be associated with the same nationality as you.

Believe it or not, just because they aren't named Cletus, doesn't mean the West don't ball.....idiots(last year's champ was kinda from the west, you know).

I usually wish hateful things for the Beavs, but I'm all about them shutting some tards up.
Web Images Groups News Froogle Local more »

Advanced Search
Preferences

Web Results 1 - 10 of about 1,130,000 for knowledgable. (0.07 seconds)

Did you mean: knowledgeable

One entry found for knowledgeable.

Main Entry: knowl·edge·able
Pronunciation: 'nä-lij-&-b&l
Function: adjective
: having or exhibiting knowledge or intelligence
- knowl·edge·abil·i·ty /"nä-li-j&-'bi-l&-tE/ noun
- knowl·edge·able·ness noun
- knowl·edge·ably /-blE/ adverb

Is being a complete and total moron a paying job for you?
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Dinsdale wrote:
You mentioned you didn't follow that regional, so I'll key you in -- they cakewalked through it.
Just happened to check back to last year and saw this. Looks like that OSU team was pretty good after all.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...