Winners Bracket Baby!

PING!

The Tourney has begun!

Moderators: Left Seater, Mr T

Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Winners Bracket Baby!

Post by Left Seater »

Man that was a close one, but our pitching overcame our crappy defense. Our defense may cost us a game if they continue to play like that. Props to the "closer" starting and going 5 full.

I liked our half of the draw going in and I really like our chances now of making the final. We need one win and our opponent needs three in a row.

Good seats still available on the bandwagon, feel free to jump on.

Harv, Shaz, or any other Houston posters, maybe a game watching troll stop if they make the final series?
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Harvdog
Eternal Scobode

Post by Harvdog »

I am game.

What is up with the 3rd base man? Dude was having a rough night. Nails by the Owls. Looking forward to the celebration for #2.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

3B is having a tough series. He cost us a few runs in the opener when Georgia took the lead.

As you prolly know Harv from the games against Texas this year, our defense can let us down at times. That said, if we make it to the final I like our chances.

War CSF beating UNC today and making them play again tomorrow.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Well that sucked!

Props to OSU for dominating us like that. Time to step up guys.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

As mentioned before, I'm pretty much a fan of every team in any sport that isn't called "Oregon State," and I'm not about to start bandwagonning now.

Actually, I'll always root for the Beavs if they're playing anything out of conference....if it's a PAC10 game(in any sport), then I'm all about the opposing team.

But anyhow...I really wasn't kidding last time about the Beavs having "some serious arms." That staff ain't messing around. OSU has really enjoyed some outstanding pitiching for the last couple of years or so. Not a bad feat, since when it comes to baseball, they have very little in the way of out-of-state recruiting.

Might have to start rooting for Carolina real quick. I'm not sure I could stomach the Beavers winning a championship in anything besides cow-tipping.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one