crickets.......

Post by T REX »

too funny
Back-to-Back-to-Back National Champions

Florida Gators: Champions in Basketball '06, Football '06, and Basketball '07
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Considered yourself honored that I would post in a shit thread such as this.

Name me one fucking poster that didnt say Shaq would be absolute dogshit in this series and Wade would be the problem........just fucking one, bitch.

*crickets*

Exactly, cunt.

Your team hasnt won a fucking thing yet-and every last sign indicates that Dallas is going to make it very, very hard to close them out.

In fact, it wouldnt shock me to see Dallas absolutely roll the heats asses in the next game out of pure anger and set the stage for a great game 7.

Shaq is just about fucking worthless offensively and defensively at this point.

No Wade, No Chance. Period.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Do you watch the games Gayduh??? Shaq shooting 60+% in the series, got 12 boards last night and is playing great team defense. He's getting out on screens, checking guys all the way to the FT line. He's not forcing things on the offensive side. Shaq isnt the Shaq of old, but to say he is obselete is fucking stupid.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Sorry James...you just allowed Cicero to form an intelligent take.

Unrack you.

While not dominating, Shaq has played very well in the last 3 games...very well.

While he isn't the "featured player" who handles the ball on every offensive set, this doesn't mean he isn't playing well...he is. Over the years, his passing out of the low post has continually improved.

And bear in mind, this is coming from a guy who has never been much of a Shaq fan.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

29 percent free throw shooting for the finals.

1.9 Assists per game in the finals.

Real midblowing domination there, tards.

His weak scoring totals have already been covered. I cant name one Dallas player that is scared to take it to him when going to the hole-or foul his fatass hard when needed.

Dins-tell me again why Shaq is no longer the 'featured player' offensively in a series where he started out as just that........

Dont fucking bother retorting, slits-I wouldnt want you to have to collectively remove Shaq's fuckjuice blaster from your bobbing mouths.

No Wade, No Chance. Period.

Off this fucking shit thread.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Since when are Centers judged by their assists avg??? Shaq is a great passer for a big man. One of the best in the game. His FT shooting sucks to high heaven which is inexcusable, but if Shaq was hitting 50%, his point totals would be 3-4 points higher on avg.

This is Wade's series though. Last night Shaq even said D Wade is the best player out there.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Raydah James wrote: In fact, it wouldnt shock me to see Dallas absolutely roll the heats asses in the next game out of pure anger and set the stage for a great game 7.
I think the "great game" will be game 6 with Dallas just getting over, as the NBA has to set-up an epic game 7 match-up and a close game serves that purpose. Then the mavs will unleash all that righteous anger and simply demolish the heat by 20+.

Anyone who believes this shit isn't scripted didn't watch the fucking refs call a phantom foul on that last play in OT last night, enabling Wade to win the fucking game from the charity stripe. How in the fuck do you in good faith call a foul on a play in which an out of control guy is trying to single-handedly beat five defenders? He was barely touched, if touched at all? What? did they breathe on him too hard? Take too much of his oxygen by getting so close? Holy fucking hell, I guess they should've all just stood over by the sidelines and given him clear sailing to the bucket, and if he'd have blown the lay-up, they could've called an illegal defense.

The Heats strategy in the 4th qtr in a close game seems to be to have Wade go 1 on 5 and hope to get a foul call, in which the refs willingly oblige. 26 fucking FT's for one player? What a joke. I can see why Mark Cuban goes apeshit all the time.

It's hard to take this shit seriously because if not for the obviously slanted officiating, the Mavs would have won this series in 5.

As it is though, I guarantee it's going 7 and in game 7, the refs will be swallowing their fucking whistles (the NBA will have already gotten their precious Game 7) and Wade is going to get the living-shit knocked out him and be lucky to score 15 points the whole game, much less in the 4th qtr alone.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

^^^

Were you and Rayduh watching the World Cup together last night???

RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Cicero wrote:^^^

WC games aren't on at night our time, dipshit. Another swing, another plastic bat flying out of the thumbs of Sissyroo.

Fucking tard.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

You call that a foul? Like I said, they musta' breathed on him too hard. To allow an epic game to be decided from the free throw line by some pathetic call of having actually *gasp* touched him is ridiculous.

Maybe I'm just old school, but wtf ever happened to having to earn a call at the end like that? Like maybe having to pass the ball at least once to an open mate? But, no. Not in this generation of the NBA. Just go 1 on 5, and things will go your way.

I'm sorry, but that's just not B-ball.
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

look at all the crickets.....

MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Raydah James wrote:29 percent free throw shooting for the finals.

1.9 Assists per game in the finals.
Please tell me your bassist logged on and typed that, and not you?

Christ.

Anytime Cicero hands you your ass, that's probably a good indicator you should hang up the t-ball cleats.

Stick to finding ways to describe a man getting his asshole perforated by common household objects, and let the rest of us discuss sports.

Thanks.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

RadioFan wrote:

WC games aren't on at night our time, dipshit. Another swing, another plastic bat flying out of the thumbs of Sissyroo.

Fucking tard.

ooooohhhhhh I dont know when the fucking World Cup is. Big fucking deal.

Sin,

USA
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Cicero wrote:ooooohhhhhh I dont know when the fucking World Cup is. Big fucking deal.
Yet you attempted to use that as a "cut down."

Idiocy much?

Don't you have some dick-sucking of Shaq to do tonight? I'm sure if you work really, really hard at it, you might come up with another one of your brilliant takes about this series ... along the lines of "Shaq is the greatest, ever. So shut up."

You make thinking on a 3rd-grade level look like a mensa activity, Sissy.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

3rd Grade takes? I have been pretty much spot on. Dont be pissed b/c D Wade and the Heat are doing what your bunch of whiny ass bitches couldnt.
Dumbass
Elwood

Post by Dumbass »

Raydah James wrote:No Wade, No Chance. Period.
RRRRRRRRRRRACK!

Anyone that can not see that Wade has put the team on his back is retarded. Kobe and Wade do not equal Penny Hardaway.

Shaq is a few ticks above Mutombo in his prime about now. Boards and defense, not quite the 30 or so points he would put up with Kobe in the playoffs PLUS the boards and defense. IS IT?

Plus, he was still throwing up many of those same FORCED shots he used to take when he was double and tripled team down low. Shaq is trying very very hard to be what he was and it simply is not there. Props to him for continuing to gut it out but how you fools can still not recognize that is funny.

They will need to overcome a huge obstacle to still win this one.
It should be a great game 6 and possibly 7.

I loved Avery's post game.
I was waiting for McEnroe's epic, "ANSWER THE QUESTION, JERK!" to come out. :lol:
Striving to be a victim of Polly's plagiarizing ways.
Dumbass
Elwood

Post by Dumbass »

Cicero wrote:3rd Grade takes? I have been pretty much spot on

:lol:

Anyone else laughing? :?
Dumbass
Elwood

Post by Dumbass »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
Anytime Cicero hands you your ass, that's probably a good indicator you should hang up the t-ball cleats.
Anyone that ever tries to claim that Sissy handed anyone their ass has pretty much discredited themselves on the spot. :lol:
Last edited by Dumbass on Tue Jun 20, 2006 6:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dumbass
Elwood

Post by Dumbass »

T REX wrote:look at all the crickets.....

No, they're called fountains.

Plus who the fuck really wants to come in here unless they wanted to slap around the village idiots some more? It's not like anyone that knows basketball actually comes in here to talk about that. There isn't anyone to talk to. That's why you only get me and James for an appearance to bitch slap a few dumbfucks a couple times a week.

TREX, The Dumbfuck, should be coming correct by the game but still doesn't have the balls. D-Wade is continuing to demonstrate the argument I have been screaming over as it related to Kobe and this idiot still can't come correct. PUSSY!
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

RadioFan wrote: Yet you attempted to use that as a "cut down."

Idiocy much?

Don't you have some dick-sucking of Shaq to do tonight? I'm sure if you work really, really hard at it, you might come up with another one of your brilliant takes about this series ... along the lines of "Shaq is the greatest, ever. So shut up."

You make thinking on a 3rd-grade level look like a mensa activity, Sissy.
The incredible irony.

Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

Do you have the pic of when Wade was on the sideline, with the ball, grabbing a Mav's players shorts to pull himself around the defense? It was a bullshit call that late in the game.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Wade was fouled. Now way he misses a layup that bad w/ no contact, esp since he bitched the whole Mavs team in the 4th.
Killian

Post by Killian »

Sure he does. When he throws up a wild ass shot like that trying to get a call, sure he'll miss a lay-up.

Was he fouled? Sure. Did he commit an offensive foul when trying to get to the glass? You betcha.

Ask yourself a question. Do you think White Chocolate would have gotten that call? If Stackhouse makes the same play in game 6, will he get that call? No. Wade is already starting to get the MJ treatment, in only his 3rd year.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Well, Lebron has already started getting every freaking call and he hasnt accomplished as much as D Wade has. D Wade is aggressive taking the ball to the hole and once in a while he is going to get some phantom calls. If the Mavs shoot nothing but mid range jumpers, they cant expect to get to the line as many a time.
Killian

Post by Killian »

I didn't say anything about the discrepency between the Mavs and Heat at the free throw line. My point is, Wade (and James too) are already getting the calls that MJ got when he was in the league. James is worse about it than Wade, but both get away with a ton of shit when taking the ball to the hoop.

Wade may have gotten fould if you were strictly enforcing the NBA rule book, but he was NBA finals game 5 on the line fouled.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

I agree that D Wade probably gets to many calls, being that he his still a young guy in the league. Although that foul wasnt a hard one, if he was slapped on the arm it cant neccessarily be labeled a phantom call.
Killian

Post by Killian »

During the season, that call is fine.

To decide a pivotal game in the NBA finals? Bullshit ticky-tack foul.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Dumbass wrote:
MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
Anyone that ever tries to claim that Sissy handed anyone their ass has pretty much discredited themselves on the spot. :lol:
Let me guess - that one sentence edit was so you could toss in that clever little smiley face.
Dumbass
Elwood

Post by Dumbass »

Calls?

I'm still laughing over the suspension. I think Ainge and Rambis would have been suspended for the entire series had they played in the 2000s.

What a joke that was but at least The Big Daddy finally got a call when getting butchered. Only took 10 years.
Dumbass
Elwood

Post by Dumbass »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Let me guess - that one sentence edit was so you could toss in that clever little smiley face.
Let me guess, you found time to come up with that witty one liner inbetween punching in $10.00 on pump 6 and ringing up the chocolate mocha.

Obviously, you failed miserably on amateur night at The Improv.

Edit smak. :lol:
I love those. Failed comedian, failed smak runner, nice job!
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

T REX doesn't need to say anything, he lives in my dome.

The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

If Kobe was protected by the refs and got the calls that Wade does, he would average oh, about 80 a game.....
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

But his team wont get past the 1st Round.