The Winning Formula (The "Dominance" of Shaq II)

The Pro Hoopstahs

Moderator: Moorese

Dumbass
Elwood

The Winning Formula (The "Dominance" of Shaq II)

Post by Dumbass »

Striving to be a victim of Polly's plagiarizing ways.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Two guys who never saw a shot they didn't like.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Re: The Winning Formula (The "Dominance" of Shaq I

Post by Cicero »

Dumbass wrote:Image

Your nic is so fitting. One Shaq, dominated the Finals from 00-02 and Kobe was his Pippen. Now, D Wade is the alpha dog as the loquacious one is getting up there in age. D Wade is like the Magic and Shaq is like the Kareem.
Dumbass
Elwood

Post by Dumbass »

Yawn

"Name so fitting"

Yea, I hear that from people who haven't listened to me for nearly a decade round these parts. :lol:

You retards are missing the point like the other idiot.
The FACT is the big men don't do it alone.

Yea, Magic couldn't have done it without Kareem. Uh huh. He took Vlade Divac to The Finals when he was a pup. Uh huh. You idiots that start talking Magic Kareem and discredting what Magic did INSTANTLY discredit yourselves. You do not know dick about The Magic Man.

Yup, the big guys do it alone. Yea. Hakeem didn't need Drexler, not at all. Parrish and McHale didn't need Bird and Moses didn't need Dr J.
:meds:

The big guys are key but the long running argument is still swingng in my direction. Guys like Shaq do not get doubled and tripled unless these guys are fulfillling their role and creating kaos on the perimeter and driving the lane with their skills. The fact that Wade's improving production is turning the series aftre Shaq's tremendous game 1 and 2 should be clear to even you morons.

Can you even remember who played center for Chicago, Utah, Seattle. Hmmm, even the mighty Admiral couldn't carry a squad until Duncan came in. The POINT is while credit is well deserved for these big men, you idiots give it all to them.

Later losers, you will never get it.

Yea, the name fits amd I could think of plenty for you ignorant fools.

Get a clue before YOU THINK you know where I am coming from.
Last edited by Dumbass on Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
Dumbass
Elwood

Post by Dumbass »

Dinsdale wrote:Two guys who never saw a shot they didn't like.
Yea, I never saw Shaq continually shoot that hook, errr brick shot off the glass over and over again. :meds:

Shaq's numbers are padded by the force that he is and getting directly to the rim. That's great and I love it but if you think his "shot selection" is vastly superior, you are a fool.
Dumbass
Elwood

Post by Dumbass »

Cicero wrote:Kobe was his Pippen. Now, D Wade is the alpha dog as the loquacious one is getting up there in age. D Wade is like the Magic and Shaq is like the Kareem.
:lol:

You're an idiot sissy. That is an opinion CLEARLY shared by people that have no idea what they are talking about. When Pippen, and whoever else you idiots try to compare these legends to, does what Kobe and Magic have done, let me know. Fuck that is one ASSANINE statement, SIssy. Damn, I gave you A BIT more credit than TREX but you're a fucking retard too.

This is why this basketball forum sucks as bad as it does. I mean it really does. The NFL and college sports are decent but this is the most pathetic NBA board I have seen and it is becoming clearer by the day. You guys don't know shit do you? That is probably why nobody really posts here.

I quit. I should have never visited this part of the board. :lol:
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

Dumbass wrote:
Cicero wrote:Kobe was his Pippen. Now, D Wade is the alpha dog as the loquacious one is getting up there in age. D Wade is like the Magic and Shaq is like the Kareem.
:lol:

You're an idiot sissy. That is an opinion CLEARLY shared by people that have no idea what they are talking about. When Pippen, and whoever else you idiots try to compare these legends to, does what Kobe and Magic have done, let me know. Fuck that is one ASSANINE statement, SIssy. Damn, I gave you A BIT more credit than TREX but you're a fucking retard too.

This is why this basketball forum sucks as bad as it does. I mean it really does. The NFL and college sports are decent but this is the most pathetic NBA board I have seen and it is becoming clearer by the day. You guys don't know shit do you? That is probably why nobody really posts here.

I quit. I should have never visited this part of the board. :lol:
Leave.
Back-to-Back-to-Back National Champions

Florida Gators: Champions in Basketball '06, Football '06, and Basketball '07
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

In my opinion your takes are fucking awful. I was not discrediting Magic. He's the best PG of all-time. I just dont want to see your moist cunt flaps come here and tell me that Kobe more so than Shaq is the reason the Lakers won 3 in row. Face it, every superstar needs help and most win titles w/ a very good supporting cast or additional all-star on their team.

Shaq isnt going to be the main reason Miami wins the title if they actually do it, but he is the 2nd gun to D Wade. He passed the torch to D Wade. I have no problem admitting that Shaq's best days are behind him, but he's still the best Center in the League and def a contributing reason for Miami's success. Your inability to see that Kobe played the similar role to a more dominant Shaq in 00-02, is pathetic.
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

Cicero: It is common knowledge that SHAQ was the alpha and Kobe number two on those teams. I'm sure there's quotes out their supporting this from Phil, Shaq, and Kobe himself. Kobe was Shaq's pippen. And the cunt just won't stop crying. Laker basketball was set back 5 years with the Shaq trade.

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Dumbass wrote:Yea. Hakeem didn't need Drexler, not at all.
Dumbass wrote:You're an idiot

Classic.

Maybe Google can help you figure out why.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

Cicero wrote:In my opinion your takes are fucking awful. I was not discrediting Magic. He's the best PG of all-time.
Moron.

Not even the best Laker point 'guard' of all time.
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

And who is mensa??
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

You're welcome, densa.
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

Diogenes wrote:Image

You're welcome, densa.
Read this recent article.................

http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/5328 ... 162&ATT=73

It's the 35th anniversary of the logo....yeah...there haven't been any players in the last 35 years that are definitely better than West. The league won't even admit that its his resemblence. Too funny, densa.

Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Wasnt Jerry West a 2 guard???
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

When are you idiots going to learn the Heat aren't going to win a title WITHOUT Shaq or WITHOUT Wade.

They're only going to win a title with both.

Wade needs Shaq just as much as Shaq needs Wade.

It's called a "TEAM" concept, douches...go figure!

Who woulda thunk great TEAMS win championships, and not single star-led teams? Wow, that's WILD!
Last edited by MgoBlue-LightSpecial on Mon Jun 19, 2006 5:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Cicero wrote:Wasnt Jerry West a 2 guard???
Uhh, if he was he certainly didn't play like it. West could pretty much do it all - offensively and defensively.