Clemson
GT
Cal-St Fullerton
Bama
Rice
Florida State
Ole Miss
Oregon State
Last edited by Mr T on Tue May 30, 2006 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

First time FSU hasnt hosted a Regional in 16-17 years. I still think this team has some good baseball in them, and I think they can take the Regional.

Weird not to see Texas and Miami not there.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Regional Champs:
Clemson
Arkansas
Notre Dame
Ga. Tech
Cal State - Fullerton
UCLA
UNC
Bama
Rice
Oklahoma
South Carolina
Florida State
Miami
Ole Miss
Texass

CWS:
Clemson
Ga. Tech
Cal State - Fullerton
North Carolina
Rice
Florida State
Ole Miss
Texass

Mr. T?

Mizzou? Mizzou? Are you kidding me? They were over rated before the season and now they have two of their three best players gone. Mizzou barely made their way into the conference tourny. If not for Texass playing a bunch of pine riders in their series after Uterus won their conference, they wouldn't have. Mizzou will be two and done.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

SunCoastSooner wrote: Mr. T?

Mizzou? Mizzou? Are you kidding me? They were over rated before the season and now they have two of their three best players gone. Mizzou barely made their way into the conference tourny. If not for Texass playing a bunch of pine riders in their series after Uterus won their conference, they wouldn't have. Mizzou will be two and done.
I dont know I like how they played in the Big XII tourny. Maybe i am underrating Pepperdine, UCLA, and UC-Irvine but I see Mizzou coming out of there on top. It wouldnt suprise me if I am wrong but I see Mizzou going down in the Supers.

BTW, UNC in Omaha? Are you out of your mind? There is no way UNC makes it to omaha. Bama will put them down in the Super Regionals.
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Give me RICE, Texas and Clemson in the CWS. Anything other than that is just a guess on my part.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

I feel confident about Clemson, GT, Cal-St Fullerton, Bama, and Rice making it but I just think either NCST or Oregon State will upset texas going to omaha.

trying my damnedest to start some banter
Harvdog
Eternal Scobode

Post by Harvdog »

Mr T wrote:I feel confident about Clemson, GT, Cal-St Fullerton, Bama, and Rice making it but I just think either NCST or Oregon State will upset texas going to omaha.

At least you are confident in your team considering how bad they sucked this year. Anyway, we get Jordan Danks back for the regional and that won't hurt. :meds:
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

I dont feel confident in my team.

I said "I feel confident about Clemson, GT, Cal-St Fullerton, Bama, and Rice"

Please point to my team in that sentence please.

BTW, the horns suck frog pussy

Harvdog
Eternal Scobode

Re: NCAA baseball tournament field announced

Post by Harvdog »

Mr T wrote:NCAA baseball tournament field

Here is my regional predictions:
Clemson Regional - Clemson
Fayetteville Regional - Arkansas
Lexington Regional - Kentucky
Atlanta Regional - Georgia Tech
Fullerton Regional - Cal State Fullerton
Malibu Regional - Missouri
Chapel Hill Regional - North Carolina
Tuscaloosa Regional - Alabama
Houston Regional - Rice
Norman Regional - Wichita State
Charlottesville Regional - Virginia
Athens Regional - Florida State
Lincoln Regional - Nebraska
Oxford Regional - Mississippi
Corvallis Regional - Oregon State
Austin Regional - North Carolina State

CWS Predictions:
Clemson
GT
Cal-St Fullerton
Bama
Rice
Florida State
Ole Miss
Oregon State
Obviously if you have them winning their regional and super regional, you must have some confidence.

Thanks Semenhole.
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

Are you gonna have a prediction of your own or just cry because I dont have texass in omaha?

BTW, I aint confident about FSU. i havent been too confident the last two months. Who am I suppose to put over FSU? Georgia....UVA....fuck I hate both those schools.
Harvdog
Eternal Scobode

Post by Harvdog »

Mr T wrote:Are you gonna have a prediction of your own or just cry because I dont have texass in omaha?

BTW, I aint confident about FSU. i havent been too confident the last two months. Who am I suppose to put over FSU? Georgia....UVA....fuck I hate both those schools.
It isn't about who you like or who you hate. It is about who is the better team. I guess you left Texas off because you live in ACC country and see NCSt. Fair enough. But, UVa is a good team and should win that regional.
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

Again....

Are you gonna have a prediction of your own or just cry because I dont have texass in omaha?
Harvdog
Eternal Scobode

Post by Harvdog »

Mr T wrote:Again....

I gave you a prediction. UVA will win that Regional. I think that the team to beat is Rice. If we get out of our regional, then I think we make it to Omaha. We are a little young to win it all but stranger things have happened. We have a ton of young arms and a weak infield defense. But, hey, when you come off a national championship and lose 6 starters....

BTW... the ACC is way overrated. UNC and Clemson won't make the final 4.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Harvdog wrote:BTW... the ACC is way overrated. UNC and Clemson won't make the final 4.
At the beggining of the season I would have agreed with you in that statement Harv. But as the season has progressed UNC looks like the real deal. I do agree that Clemson is over rated but I don't think that UNC is in the least.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

Harvdog wrote:UNC and Clemson won't make the final 4.
I agree with you on UNC.

They had a horrible showing in the ACC tournament. Clemson, on the other hand, handled business.
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

Harvdog wrote: It isn't about who you like or who you hate. It is about who is the better team. I guess you left Texas off because you live in ACC country and see NCSt. Fair enough. But, UVa is a good team and should win that regional.
UVA and Texas are both gone.

Way to go dumbass.
Harvdog
Eternal Scobode

Post by Harvdog »

Mr T wrote:
Harvdog wrote: It isn't about who you like or who you hate. It is about who is the better team. I guess you left Texas off because you live in ACC country and see NCSt. Fair enough. But, UVa is a good team and should win that regional.
UVA and Texas are both gone.

Way to go dumbass.
Webster's defines should as: to express what is probable or expected. When you are a #1 seed you should win your regional. Since we didn't we are out of the tournament. But then again your prediction of NCST isn't looking to bueno either.

It has been a hell of a run the last 4 years for Texas baseball..

2002: National Champs
2003: Lost in the Semi's to Rice the eventual Champ
2004: Lost in Finals to Cal St Fullerton
2005: National Champs

What did FSU do again???? Please enlighten. :P
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

but I just think either NCST or Oregon State will upset texas going to omaha.
So after I posted this you decided to join in the thread and cry about my prediction.

BTW, NCST did eliminate the horns from the field.

Ps. Rankings dont mean shit. #1s go down all the time. Did you have USC winning the Rose Bowl? Did you jump on people who picked against USC because USC was #1?
Harvdog
Eternal Scobode

Post by Harvdog »

Mr T wrote:
but I just think either NCST or Oregon State will upset texas going to omaha.
So after I posted this you decided to join in the thread and cry about my prediction.

BTW, NCST did eliminate the horns from the field.

Ps. Rankings dont mean shit. #1s go down all the time. Did you have USC winning the Rose Bowl? Did you jump on people who picked against USC because USC was #1?
There is a thing called seedings. And, seedings are predicated on how a team has performed leading up to that point. Meaning of course that the team with the higher seed is expected to win.

I don't think that I was crying about your prediction. Saying I was picking USC is quite possibly the dumbest thing I have ever read on this board.

:meds: Semenhole fan......
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

Harvdog wrote:
Mr T wrote: Ps. Rankings dont mean shit. #1s go down all the time. Did you have USC winning the Rose Bowl? Did you jump on people who picked against USC because USC was #1?
Saying I was picking USC is quite possibly the dumbest thing I have ever read on this board.
I didnt say you did moron. I asked you if you did because you said rankings mean a team should win. So I asked you if you had USC winning the rose bowl because they were a #1 and you said "it isn't about who you like or who you hate. It is about who is the better team."

Learn some reading comprehension and get back to me.
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Re: NCAA baseball tournament field announced

Post by Mr T »

Mr T wrote: Here is my regional predictions:
Clemson Regional - Clemson
Fayetteville Regional - Arkansas
Lexington Regional - Kentucky
Atlanta Regional - Georgia Tech
Fullerton Regional - Cal State Fullerton
Malibu Regional - Missouri
Chapel Hill Regional - North Carolina
Tuscaloosa Regional - Alabama
Houston Regional - Rice
Norman Regional - Wichita State
Charlottesville Regional - Virginia
Athens Regional - Florida State
Lincoln Regional - Nebraska
Oxford Regional - Mississippi
Corvallis Regional - Oregon State
Austin Regional - North Carolina State
9 of 16. Not good but over 50%

Seedings didnt mean shit this year. 7 of my 8 CWS teams are still left.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

FSU choked at the end of the year again. Time to push ol' #11 out the door.