Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

The Assassin
Raider Fan

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Post by The Assassin »

Good flick. Weird,but not that hard to follow. Jim Carrey has come along way from talking out his ass. and Kate Winslet has shaken off "Titanic". The movie is shot very well,and the story is both interesting,and sad at the same time. No nude scenes with Kirsten Dunst or Winslet however.That was a minus. Overall I found it to be a good movie that is as close to an original concept as I've seen in a long time.

I give it 3 out of 4 stars.
Al Davis=Fidel Castro
Trampis
Eternal Scobode

Re: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Post by Trampis »

The Assassin wrote:The movie is shot very well,and the story is both interesting,and sad at the same time. .
True, very true.

I think Jim Carrey has really developed into a fine actor.He shows pretty good depth and like you said everything just doesnt come out his ass.

For me though,and I never saw Titanic,and never will,Kate Winslet just kept my attention for the whole show.I think we've all known that almost hot chick that really is hot,but is held back because shes a bit pyscho.She plays a chick thats 30% trainwreck and 70% dreamy fun.

Interesting show.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

I thought it was pretty damn good. Elijah Wood was well cast as a lovelorn freak.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Buried_Nick
You can't spell scUM, without UM

Post by Buried_Nick »

It had almost a 'Being John Malchovich' feel to it.

Yes, Maroon 5 is Gay.

John Mayer, on the other hand; is cool.
lovebuzz
Still thinking about a new title

Post by lovebuzz »

MSUFAN wrote:It had nothing like a 'Being John Malkovich' feel to it.

Yes, Maroon 5 is tolerable radio pop.

John Mayer, on the other hand; is very GAY and very pretentious. It's completely ridiculous that as such a young age, he thinks so highly of himself and actually is not ashamed of bullshit, sentimental crap ballads like 'daughters.'
FTFY and you're welcome.