Amnesty...welcome to Britain

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Amnesty...welcome to Britain

Post by ChargerMike »

...Measure Title: A bill to provide for comprehensive immigration reform and for other purposes. :meds: :meds:

and for other purposes??

There was so much language added to this sucker right up to the vote, that nobody knows what the hell is in it. One thing for sure, it undermines our nation. ... example, the bill calls for "consultation" with Mexican
authorities before the agreed-upon fence is built! Oh Definitely! we're trying to keep the bastards out, but we have to get their OK first.

Why can't we learn from th Brit's. Look what a POS that country is after the country's Conserative's caved on immigration in a ill-fated power grab.

Bwahahahaha..just wait until the freekin muslim's take over, you'll wish the beaners owned your country!

sin, France

http://www.senate.gov/legislative/LIS/r ... vote=00157
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

Well thank god for House Republicans. Hopefully they aren't just BS'ing when they say that they will not compromise......
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Neely8 wrote:Well thank god for House Republicans. Hopefully they aren't just BS'ing when they say that they will not compromise......
Of course they will not compromise. They will work to their utmost to ensure that nothing is done and their contributors are protected.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

BSmack wrote:
Neely8 wrote:Well thank god for House Republicans. Hopefully they aren't just BS'ing when they say that they will not compromise......
Of course they will not compromise. They will work to their utmost to ensure that nothing is done and their contributors are protected.

I read the house bill to say "illegals are felons, no amnesty"

How is that pandering to companies that hire illegals?
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Neely8 wrote:
BSmack wrote:

You seriously think the language in the final draft of this bill is going to say that? I don't.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

BSmack wrote:
Neely8 wrote:
BSmack wrote: Of course they will not compromise. They will work to their utmost to ensure that nothing is done and their contributors are protected.

You seriously think the language in the final draft of this bill is going to say that? I don't.

I did say "Hopefully" Bri. Im hoping they stay strong......