WolverineSteve
2012 CFB Bowl Jeopardy Champ

How bout that Kobe...

Post by WolverineSteve »

He's the man.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

The same Kobe who has as many rings in consecutive years as your shit franchise does in its history?

Fucking tard.
WolverineSteve
2012 CFB Bowl Jeopardy Champ

Post by WolverineSteve »

what has your franchise done lately, besides getting bitch slapped by the Pistons in the '02 finals?
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football."
-John Heisman

"Any street urchin can shout applause in victory, but it takes character to stand fast in defeat. One is noise --- the other, loyalty." Fielding Yost

Go Blue!
The Assassin
Raider Fan

Post by The Assassin »

WolverineSteve wrote:what has your franchise done lately, besides getting bitch slapped by the Pistons in the '02 finals?

02 Finals the Lakers swept the Nets.

Nice of you to know your history. :meds:
Al Davis=Fidel Castro
Roofer
Elwood

Post by Roofer »

Cmon, Steve, hasn't there been enough Laker fan baiting for one season? The Lakers fans have nothing to discuss at this point of the season. Our year is over, we have a poor team (yes, that IS putting it mildly), and the only hope to get better is somehow Mitch Kupchak becomes a serviceable GM and drafts a quality player in the 1st round and can make a deal to improve the squad. There isn't much about the situation that's going to change over the next month, so how about we give the Kobe bashing a rest and instead focus on whether the Pistons can get by the Heat.

Unless of course you were trying to get RJ, Assassin and others (sup Dumbass) all worked up. In that case, carry on :lol:
m2 wrote:I'm use to it. Why?

Are you trying to hurt my feelings?

It wont work... I'm a Warriors fan.