Detoilet vs. The River is on Fire

The Pro Hoopstahs

Moderator: Moorese

M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Detoilet vs. The River is on Fire

Post by M2 »

Holy shite!!!

The burning water is up 3-2 and heading home!

Since sheed opened his big mouth... the lighter fluid has run off 3 straight and can end it at home.

This one could be the biggest shocker in NBA history!
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

I see Lebron's team up 3-2 over the Pistons. Amazing. The post interview even made me more of a fan. The FIRST thing he said was the Pistons were a great team. His humbleness is just freaking awesome. I'm a fan. Kobe should be shamed by this kid. He is lightyears ahead of Kobe and he's only 21.

Lebron's star will outshine Kobe's for years to come.
Back-to-Back-to-Back National Champions

Florida Gators: Champions in Basketball '06, Football '06, and Basketball '07
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

T REX wrote:I see Lebron's team up 3-2 over the Pistons. Amazing. The post interview even made me more of a fan. The FIRST thing he said was the Pistons were a great team. His humbleness is just freaking awesome. I'm a fan. Kobe should be shamed by this kid. He is lightyears ahead of Kobe and he's only 21.

It already has.

Could you imagine Lebron with Shaq?

Lebron maybe going to the finals without any good role players and Kobe can't get outta the 1st round.

Bode Lebron!
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

I didn't see the game, but was listening to the updates via the Spurs Radio Network on Sirius, complete with near-virtual highlights. 8)

No way Detroit loses game 6, mark my words.

And as to this horseshit:
T REX wrote:Lebron's star will outshine Kobe's for years to come.
Now I understand why the cfb posters can't stand your tarded up ass.

It's one game, you fucking moron.

Detroit -- with basically the same team they have now -- split against a home-court, Shaq/Kobe-led team a couple of years ago, in the NBA Finals, remember?

Everybody (as in ESPN, local tards, and posters, 'sup T REX, if you were around, tard? :lol: ) shrugged it off, saying "Well, Detroit got the split, and they did what they needed to do."

NOBODY was saying, "CHAMPS!"

EVERYBODY was saying, "They MIGHT win 2 of three, but this is the LAKERS' series to lose."

:meds:

Remember?

Until, of course, Detroit won the next three games in a row.

No way in hell Detroit loses game 6.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
Degenerate
Eternal Scobode

Post by Degenerate »

RadioFan wrote: No way in hell Detroit loses game 6.
Thanks. I'll go ahead and file that right next to
ESPN, TNT, etc. wrote:No way in hell Cleveland stays competitive in any game.
No way in hell Cleveland wins a game in this round.
No way in hell Cleveland has a realistic shot in this series.
No way in hell Cleveland actually wins on Detroit's home floor.
I love basketball rubes. Couldn't make $$ without 'em.

:lol:
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

The Pistons are turning out to be bigger frauds than the Red Wings...go figure. In a sick way, I want to see the Cavs win the series just to watch the meltdown that'll take place in the Detroit media. The Wings and Pistons both put up the best regular season records in their respective sports and then fall on their faces when the spotlight was on them.
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

RadioFan wrote:I didn't see the game, but was listening to the updates via the Spurs Radio Network on Sirius, complete with near-virtual highlights. 8)

No way Detroit loses game 6, mark my words.

And as to this horseshit:
T REX wrote:Lebron's star will outshine Kobe's for years to come.
Now I understand why the cfb posters can't stand your tarded up ass.

It's one game, you fucking moron.

Detroit -- with basically the same team they have now -- split against a home-court, Shaq/Kobe-led team a couple of years ago, in the NBA Finals, remember?

Everybody (as in ESPN, local tards, and posters, 'sup T REX, if you were around, tard? :lol: ) shrugged it off, saying "Well, Detroit got the split, and they did what they needed to do."

NOBODY was saying, "CHAMPS!"

EVERYBODY was saying, "They MIGHT win 2 of three, but this is the LAKERS' series to lose."

Remember?

Until, of course, Detroit won the next three games in a row.

Huh?

I have been with those guys for years. I guess its vogue to go...."no wonder blah bla blah cfb forum" in here because the mental midgets can't think for them selves.

Also, if you were such a stalwart and not a parrot you would know that the word tard is off limits for avariety of reasons....but hey....you go over there so much.

PS I could care less dude whether someone on a smack board likes me. Are you kidding? Are you twelve? Are you trying to be on student council or something? Help yourself here and stfu.

Way to guarantee there Rasheed. Keep it real.

T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

Another..........

"Asked where the Cavs' poise was coming from, and why they weren't showing any fear or intimidation, James wondered aloud whether the questioner was serious. His team had taken a detour to St. Louis between Games 4 and 5 to attend the funeral of Larry Hughes' younger brother, and the experience of sharing in the mourning with their teammate had given them a new perspective on what's important. A tough time is not an 0-2 deficit, a tough time is watching a teammate try to comfort his mother as she buried a son who spent only 20 years on this Earth."

UNFREAKINGREAL!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

m2 wrote:
T REX wrote:I see Lebron's team up 3-2 over the Pistons. Amazing. The post interview even made me more of a fan. The FIRST thing he said was the Pistons were a great team. His humbleness is just freaking awesome. I'm a fan. Kobe should be shamed by this kid. He is lightyears ahead of Kobe and he's only 21.

It already has.

Could you imagine Lebron with Shaq?

Lebron maybe going to the finals without any good role players and Kobe can't get outta the 1st round.

Bode Lebron!

And who in this post plays for the Warriors again?
E UNUM PLURIBUS
T1B Nic
Elwood

Post by T1B Nic »

RadioFan wrote:No way Detroit loses game 6, mark my words.

Sig bet, tard?

"I'll be right back..." ~ Godot.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

T REX wrote:*slurp slurp*

When your done swordswallowing LeBron and hoping he pounds your chocolate apple jack balls deep, you might think about having a fucking readable take for the first time in your miserable posting existance you fucking useless tard.
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

Raydah James wrote:
T REX wrote:*slurp slurp*

When your done swordswallowing LeBron and hoping he pounds your chocolate apple jack balls deep, you might think about having a fucking readable take for the first time in your miserable posting existance you fucking useless tard.
Hey..the all-new, all-fresh....gay and homo smack.

Wow, way to think outside of that box.

Dumbass
Elwood

Post by Dumbass »

You would have to think period before you could even think about going outside any box.

When Lebron grabs a few rings, he can talk. If not, maybe in a few years he can because he is a phenom and I have no problem considering him being better than Kobe. He was way beyond him in his first year and that is not news to anybody. So don't think your stupid ass is getting over on me by talking shit about Lebron and Kobe, I KNOW dipshit.

If a series win or two gets your nuts off, well you're easily impressed. He still hasn't touched #8 yet.

Oh and for the record, Lebron will have "Bode" on Shaq too (idiot) being how Shaq couldn't get past D-Town with Kobe? :meds:

I won't go into discrediting Detroit though...I know you fags would have done so had LA closed out PHO. Sure will be intesrtiung if Kobe's Lakers take Phoenix the farthest though ha? Wonder what direction you jackasses will spin then.

:lol: Kobe can't get enough help to get 1 point in a 50 point OT game and he is a "failure". Taking advantage of your opportunities to the fullest. :meds:

Go Suns! :P

War Laker Hating! All you losers are doing.
Keep on bringing the jealousy. The fans of the best NBA franchise love it.
Striving to be a victim of Polly's plagiarizing ways.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Shoalzie wrote:The Pistons are turning out to be bigger frauds than the Red Wings...go figure. In a sick way, I want to see the Cavs win the series just to watch the meltdown that'll take place in the Detroit media. The Wings and Pistons both put up the best regular season records in their respective sports and then fall on their faces when the spotlight was on them.
Watch the Tigers win the Central and do the exact same thing...At least with the Lions there's no disappointment. You know what you'll get every season.

edit: And yes, I have conceded the series to Cleveland.

Some guy I work with was like, "Dude, you gotta stay positive and think they'll win". I'm all like, "I don't see how my attitude toward the team will have any affect on the actual outcome. That's an impossibility". Him: Shut up. Me: Fuck you. Him: I gotta go.
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

Dumbass wrote:
When Lebron grabs a few rings, he can talk.

You mean like the one's that Shaq got for Kobe?
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Once Lebron gets Jordan's Pippen and a center that can move, Cleveland will be the pride of the Eastern Conference.
Degenerate
Eternal Scobode

Post by Degenerate »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Once Lebron gets Jordan's Pippen and a center that can move, Cleveland will be the pride of the Eastern Conference.
Unfortunately they paid Z a bunch of money and he's basically untradeable from here on out. They're going to have to live with him.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Gotta say that I agree... Lebron is twice the player Kobe is. If for no other reason than the fact he is a team player and plays to win not to look good.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
Degenerate
Eternal Scobode

Post by Degenerate »

I will concede that LeBron has a long, long way to go before he shows up on the TNT set having to defend his abortion of a performance in an elimination game, embarassing himself, his teammates and his franchise in the process.
Dumbass
Elwood

Post by Dumbass »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Once Lebron gets Jordan's Pippen and a center that can move, Cleveland will be the pride of the Eastern Conference.

That would be nice. Of course, I'd love to see the same for the purple and gold and ocho and I will. Maybe there will be some nice match ups between Cleveland and Los Angeles down the road.

Cleveland has a special player on their floor and we're going to get to see him do some mazing shit for 10-15 years.
Dumbass
Elwood

Post by Dumbass »

SunCoastSooner wrote:Gotta say that I agree... Lebron is twice the player Kobe is. If for no other reason than the fact he is a team player and plays to win not to look good.
You're an idiot. :meds:

God, Kobe doesn't play to win. How fucking stupid.

Damn, send me some of the drugs you idiots are on. They must be fucking great.

SCS, you really should STFU. You have no idea what you are talking about. If Kobe didn't play to win, those teammates like Fox, Fisher, Horry etc wouldn't have 3 (more) rings you retard. If he was as bad as you morons say, he would have been a cancer that prevented those titles from happening. If he didn't play to win they wouldn't have beaten Portland when down 22+, they wouldn't have beaten San Antonio all those times. Duncan could go toe to toe with Shaq and even out perform him, SA had no answers for Kobe for the most part. Shit, he would have been getting swept the way Shaq used to get bounced from the playoffs before he had a Kobe that played to win.

Get off the stupid pills people.

You know when people talk about how they don't pay attention to the bullshit they hear out there from the morons in the general public, they are talking about people like you. Bank on it.

Carry on retards, you are hopeless.

When Lebron has 6 rings talk to me, when he isn't splitting season series 194-194 with Kobe and TheLakers talk to me. :meds:
Last edited by Dumbass on Fri May 19, 2006 6:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dumbass
Elwood

Post by Dumbass »

m2 wrote:
Dumbass wrote:

you're not worth it anymore idiot. you guys are just plain stupid. i can't help that.
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

Dumbass wrote:
m2 wrote:
Dumbass wrote:

you're not worth it anymore idiot. you guys are just plain stupid. i can't help that.
Bode, Reality.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Dumbass wrote:
SunCoastSooner wrote:Gotta say that I agree... Lebron is twice the player Kobe is. If for no other reason than the fact he is a team player and plays to win not to look good.
SCS, you really should STFU. You have no idea what you are talking about. If Kobe didn't play to win, those teammates like Fox, Fisher, Horry etc wouldn't have 3 (more) rings you retard. If he was as bad as you morons say, he would have been a cancer that prevented those titles from happening. If he didn't play to win they wouldn't have beaten Portland when down 22+, they wouldn't have beaten San Antonio all those times. Duncan could go toe to toe with Shaq and even out perform him, SA had no answers for Kobe for the most part. Shit, he would have been getting swept the way Shaq used to get bounced from the playoffs before he had a Kobe that played to win.
Did I ever say that Kobe was bad? Link? I said that Lebron is a better player, that is JMHO. In a choice with a gun to my head I take James everytime because he is a TEAM player.

Shaq has made it much further without Kobe than Kobe without him both before and after he was with Los Angeles. Period, end of story; there is no arguing that FACT. Talking about being bounced from the playoffs isn't this just the first time KObe has even MADE the playoffs without Shaq? And which round did he booted in again? Thanks for playing, your name is fitting. I grew up a Lakers fan but they sold the future down the river with keeping Kobe. Thank God I didn't have the same emotional attachments to the Lakers and the NBA as I do other teams and leagues.

My wife is doing a decent job converting me to a Spurs fan. Besides I have been to more of their gams than any other NBA team. And more of my money gos to their merchandise for my wife and daughter than any other NBA team.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

T1B Nic wrote:
RadioFan wrote:No way Detroit loses game 6, mark my words.

Sig bet, tard?

Ah yes, a sig bet with a shit troll, now that would be pretty meaningful.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Next time try watching the NBA before posting in the NBA forum, with a shit troll, fucking moron. The irony is, I was actually pulling hard for C-Town tonight. But I've actually watched Detroit play over the years.

Dumbass.

Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

Btw, did anyone catch Greg Anthony's "analysis" at halftime of Game 6?

Detroit was up, 38-37.

"This isn't the same Detroit pistons -- the same championship team. There must be something going on in that locker room." Or something to that effect. He definitely inferred something about their locker room not being right.

Pretty "insightful," from the same assclown who predicted Detroit would win last year's finals.

Why TV has these morons to "break down" the game at halftime, is beyond me. Only reason I saw it tonight was that I was having dinner at the time, and was curious as to how the ESPN jackasses would juggle the "championship team" aspect vs. the "we are obligated to suck Lebron's dick" factor.

Fairly entertaining, especially because all of them, on any given take, have about as much "insight" as the fucking tard with the username Cicero does on this board.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

How so RadioFag? Cause I disagree w/ your sorry ass?
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Barkley is the worst of them all.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

RadioFan wrote:He definitely inferred something about their locker room not being right.
"Something?"

Give my man Greg(former University of Portland standout-btw) a little credit, RF. Dude ain't the slightest bit stupid.

Matter of fact, he used to play with that certain "something" that's poisonous to locker rooms...he just didn't name names....as badly as I'm sure he wanted to.

Just because cancer goes into remission, it doesn't mean it's cured.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

I hear ya, bro.

GA is a decent analyst, most of the time. I wish he would have named names (although I'm pretty sure where the problem -- if there indeed is one -- lies). I also was hoping GA would've followed up on his halftime comment, during the post-game analysis. He didn't though, because the Pistons pulled it out. That was another reason I was hoping the Cavs would win it the other night.
Last edited by RadioFan on Sun May 21, 2006 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Shouldn't T Rix appear now and say that Lebron disappeared in the 2nd half and the Cavs choked?

Waiting.......
E UNUM PLURIBUS
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

The Seer wrote:Shouldn't T Rix appear now and say that Lebron disappeared in the 2nd half and the Cavs choked?

Waiting.......
BUWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

You are fucking joke of a poster. This is in response to Kobe quitting? How many shots did LJ take? The guy was active.

The Cavs didn't blow a 3-1 series lead.

BUT THE BIGGEST THINGS IS LJ is only his third season. He's 21 years old.

KOBE is in his NINTH season at 27-28 years old.

You have to be fucking kidding. You are a real piece of work to even go there. I have NEVER seen lakerfan as such a set of whiny bitches in my whole life......how sad this one proud and tradition-rich franchise has fallen.

Dumbass
Elwood

Post by Dumbass »

T REX wrote:
The Seer wrote:Shouldn't T Rix appear now and say that Lebron disappeared in the 2nd half and the Cavs choked?

Waiting.......
BUWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

You are fucking joke of a poster. This is in response to Kobe quitting? How many shots did LJ take? The guy was active.

KOBE is in his NINTH season at 27-28 years old.

You have to be fucking kidding. You are a real piece of work to even go there. I have NEVER seen lakerfan as such a set of whiny bitches in my whole life......how sad this one proud and tradition-rich franchise has fallen.

So oblivious. :lol:

You're a joke TREX. 3-1, 3-2, whatever works for you, ha? Huge difference there but what would you know about judging a playoff series? :meds:

When Kobe was in his third FULL season, he helped carry The Lakers out of a huge deficit in GAME 7 of The Conference Finals after an "ineffective" Shaq could not carry the load.

Read this asshole. If this doesn't shut you up, NOTHING will. KOBE BRYANT with 11 ASSISTS helped take this game over from what was probably a better all around talented team.

EAT SHIT YOU IDIOT. :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/basket ... lakers_ap/

WE WIN, ALL YOU MOTHER FUCKERS LOSE.
WE ALREADY KNEW THAT THOUGH AND YOU PROBABLY STILL WON'T.

PWNED AGAIN....AND AGAIN! :lol:
Last edited by Dumbass on Sun May 21, 2006 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

T REX wrote:

Waiting.......

You stated that Kobe takes too many shots....Are you confused?

Nope, just a 3-2 series lead.

Wake me up when Lebron gets his 3rd ring...
E UNUM PLURIBUS
WolverineSteve
2012 CFB Bowl Jeopardy Champ

Post by WolverineSteve »

So is this the Kobe, Shaq forum?

Must every thread be turned into a Kobe thread?

Dude's been golfing for a couple weeks now...season over!!
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football."
-John Heisman

"Any street urchin can shout applause in victory, but it takes character to stand fast in defeat. One is noise --- the other, loyalty." Fielding Yost

Go Blue!
Dumbass
Elwood

Post by Dumbass »

WolverineSteve wrote:So is this the Kobe, Shaq forum?

RACK!

Solid observation. :meds:
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

WolverineSteve wrote:So is this the Kobe, Shaq forum?

Can I get an AMEN! :lol:
E UNUM PLURIBUS
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Pretty "insightful," from the same assclown who predicted Detroit would win last year's finals.
Come on, you're reaching here and you know it. The Pistons came up just short in a 7 game series gut wrencher. Detroit gets beat 4-1, then I'd say you've got a point, but that series could've went either way.