Damned If He Does, Damned If He Doesn't

The Pro Hoopstahs

Moderator: Moorese

Dumbass
Elwood

Damned If He Does, Damned If He Doesn't

Post by Dumbass »

Yea think I said that ha?

Nice read for all, especially the dumbass Kobe haters.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/st ... son/060519

The admiration you had for MJ could be repeated but for inexplicable reasons, you morons will turn a blind eye to witnessing and appreciating his greatness for personal reasons that probably trouble you in your personal daily lives.
Striving to be a victim of Polly's plagiarizing ways.
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

Uhhhhh BELOW .500 without Shaq. Thanks.
Back-to-Back-to-Back National Champions

Florida Gators: Champions in Basketball '06, Football '06, and Basketball '07
Dumbass
Elwood

Post by Dumbass »

:lol:

Idiot. You lose. We know it. :lol:

Funny watching you spin and dodge. Too bad it isn't workng. You are getting THOROUGHLY bitchslapped.

Seriously, I don not think I have had an easier time slapping someone around.

It reminds of pre-school when I so easily made my first play-doh display, you know when you squeeze the cheese through the holes? You know, must have been like yesterday for you. :lol:

When you get older (if you're lucky) the holes are a lot more fun. Stick with the pink even though your heart will take you towards the brown.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Yeah it was a good article but Kobe isnt even close to Jordan. One scoring title as opposed to 10 for His Airness and no MVP's to His 5.
Dumbass
Elwood

Post by Dumbass »

Cicero wrote:Yeah it was a good article but Kobe isnt even close to Jordan. One scoring title as opposed to 10 for His Airness and no MVP's to His 5.
Agreed but socring titles and MVPs still are not the mark. Kobe deserved one this year and was 4th or 5th. Bullshit award pal. MJ was in the media's ass much further than Kobe and judging from Bonds and what the media says, Kobe has to live with the rape allegations and MJ didn't go through any Pete Rose saga.

Scoring titles? I hope Kobe doesn't have to get any more because he is supposed to be a "team" player to appease the media. Kobe can not get scoring titles when had to share the rock with the Shaquille in the middle. I have been down that argument before. You can not compare.

You guys still are not quite getting it. You are looking at the wrong things. We are looking at the play of two players we saw plenty of. The benefit we had out here in SoCal is receiving WGN. I saw Jordan play plenty. I gambled on The Bulls all the time and it was great to see. I'm telling you, I just see a different and better baller coming along in Kobe. It makes sense, he learned from watching MJ as did Lebron.

My only argument is Kobe MAY end his career as "arguably" The Greatest. That's all I am saying is that when it is all said and done, Kobe may have an argument that he was better than Majic Johnson and obviously Jordan. :P
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

See I dont hate Kobe. He is a gifted basketball player, but I just think Jordan is a once in a lifetime player. He had that special "It" that drew people too him plus a killer instinct. I think Kobe could go down as the 2nd greatest 2 guard of all-time, but Kobe IMO lacks Jordan's ability to come up big every single time his team needed it. I just dont think he is as mentally tough as MJ was.
Dumbass
Elwood

Post by Dumbass »

Solid, solid point that I can not argue with at all. That wink in his eye, that look before he was about to devour an opponent was truly unique. I think it is a much more solid argument for you to have your opinions based on what you see and how you feel as opposed to pulling stats. Like others have said, these truly are unwinnable arguments and I know that.

I think Kobe needs time to get acquainted to this new role and he needs to have the supporting cast that he can have confidence in to be there when he needs them. They don't have to be all stars but assumed starters on more than half of the league's teams would be a start and MAYBE he will display that level on intensity that nobody can deny someday.
bbqjones
indian black betty

Post by bbqjones »

Dumbass wrote:My only argument is Kobe MAY end his career as "arguably" The Greatest. That's all I am saying is that when it is all said and done, Kobe may have an argument that he was better than Majic Johnson and obviously Jordan. :P
what is, smoking to much weed.

licking kobes ballsack for 800 alex.
help me scrape the mucus off my brain
Dumbass
Elwood

Post by Dumbass »

Dude, stick to $200. Anything above that will surely end in a negative result for you.
bbqjones
indian black betty

Post by bbqjones »

Dumbass wrote:My only argument is Kobe MAY end his career as "arguably" The Greatest. That's all I am saying is that when it is all said and done, Kobe may have an argument that he was better than Majic Johnson and obviously Jordan. :P

bwahahahahahaha

dudes not even as good as jamaal wilkes
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

go fuck yourself, babs.
bbqjones
indian black betty

Post by bbqjones »

heh heh