San Antonio @ Dallas Game 6

The Pro Hoopstahs

Moderator: Moorese

SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

San Antonio @ Dallas Game 6

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Am I seeing shit or is San Antonio getting screw job?

How was there a foul committed by Tony Parker? There was hardly any contact and the Mav just flopped (sorry I didn't catch who it was) when he realized he was getting beat. Tony hasn't hit the broadside of a barn either tonight, what was the point in the flop to begin with other than dramatics.

Sorry but that was one of the poorest calls I have seen in a long time.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

It looks like it's going both ways...

San Antonio should have never been in this position.

They are by far the superior team.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

This series is going to kill me.

The last three games decided by 1 point, and now tonight's game.

Yes, it's time to drink.

Holy Fuck.

Gotta RACK my Spurs for playing through that joke of an officiated game, on both ends of the floor.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

RadioFan wrote:This series is going to kill me.

The last three games decided by 1 point, and now tonight's game.

Yes, it's time to drink.

Holy Fuck.

Gotta RACK my Spurs for playing through that joke of an officiated game, on both ends of the floor.
My wife hurt her back at work (just two more days and she is done with that shit :x ), was on some pain killers and passed out in the third quarter. I was on pins and needles.

The game was poorly officiated on both ends in the second half, I thought it came closer to evenning out. The stripes were an abomonation and that is unnacceptable at this point in the play offs.

I'm really hoping on a San Antonio v. Miami Series which is looking like a pretty nice possibilty right now. Don't have a clue who I will root for. I guess we'll find out if all the work my wife has put in the last few years is going to pay off. At the same time I'd love to rub it in a lot of Kobe's fan face that Shaq has a title w/o Kobe. :twisted:
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.