Props to Laker fan...

The Pro Hoopstahs

Moderator: Moorese

Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Props to Laker fan...

Post by Diogenes »

Raider James, that is. For actually having the balls to put his sig where his mouth is in the first round. For the record, I understood the bet to be Suns in 5 vs Lakers in 6 (since that was what we each predicted) so even though he PM'd me to lay a sig on him, it's a push.

The rest of you Rape Show Fans trully suck, BTW.

Still.
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
bbqjones
indian black betty

Post by bbqjones »

wgaf?

suns in 5
help me scrape the mucus off my brain
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

RJ has always been good peeps, even though he follows (mostly) the wrong teams. :P

(Not a huge baseball fan, but if I was, I could get on the A's bandwagon pretty easily).

I'd buy him a round or six. Same for Dio and probably even bbq, as long as there were no piggys around.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
bbqjones
indian black betty

Post by bbqjones »

RadioFan wrote:I'd buy him a round or six. Same for even bbq,

well then, its going tos be an early night. thanks for the apps fucker.
help me scrape the mucus off my brain
Dumbass
Elwood

Post by Dumbass »

...and I bet what with you? :meds:
Striving to be a victim of Polly's plagiarizing ways.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Nash did not make a basket in the 2nd half of the game tonight (Sunday).

Wow, the league's MVP a quitter like Kobe! Unless of course you factor in Nash is white, canadian, and not the best player in the NBA....so it's not the same thing.... :meds:
E UNUM PLURIBUS
WolverineSteve
2012 CFB Bowl Jeopardy Champ

Post by WolverineSteve »

How is PHX vs. LA city champs an occasion to bring up Kobe?

He's out, fuck him. He lost the series to the MVP, blowing a 3-1 series lead to boot.
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football."
-John Heisman

"Any street urchin can shout applause in victory, but it takes character to stand fast in defeat. One is noise --- the other, loyalty." Fielding Yost

Go Blue!
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

WolverineSteve wrote:How is PHX vs. LA city champs an occasion to bring up Kobe?

See thread title

He's out, fuck him. HIS TEAMMATES lost the series to the MVP, blowing a 3-1 series lead to boot.

FTFY-NC
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Mook
Elwood

Post by Mook »

The Seer wrote:
WolverineSteve wrote:How is PHX vs. LA city champs an occasion to bring up Kobe?

See thread title

He's out, fuck him. HIS TEAMMATES lost the series to the MVP, blowing a 3-1 series lead to boot.

FTFY-NC
Not to get in to this fray, but........Kobe doesn't want teammates who can play. He wants to be the show. He had Shaq, wasn't satisfied....now he's not satisfied with his current teammates. He's tough to please and a big reason the Lakers have problems.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Mook wrote:
The Seer wrote:

See thread title

FTFY-NC
Not to get in to this fray, but........Kobe doesn't want teammates who can play. He wants to be the show. He had Shaq, wasn't satisfied....now he's not satisfied with his current teammates. He's tough to please and a big reason the Lakers have problems.

Couldn't disagree more. Kobe likes winning. The shaq-Kobe relationship was doomed not solely due to Bryant. Shaq may have a bigger ego than Kobe. The fact Kobe was willing to alter his style for the team basically proved that. They are a good center and speedy guard away from being back to respectablility...
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Dumbass
Elwood

Post by Dumbass »

Mook wrote:
The Seer wrote:

See thread title

FTFY-NC
Just say it, come right out and say it, "I am completely ignorant." :meds:

Kobe doesn't want teammates that can play. How unbelievably retarded do you have to be to actually think that? Yea, a three time winning player doesn't want to win again, which is basically what you are saying becuase everyone and their mother including Kobe knows he can not win alone.

The timing of Shaq'a departure coincided with other loses including a couple of retirements.

What league have you been watching folks? What Laker team? Good Lord you guys have some thoughts that are way out there. Downright horrible, completely uneducated presumptions. Not to mean you're uneducated in general but in hoops, you guys are plain ignorant.
Dumbass
Elwood

Post by Dumbass »

He's out, fuck him. He lost the series to the MVP, blowing a 3-1 series lead to boot.
Yea, Kobe vs. Nash was the story of this series. :meds:

Yea you know guys, I am so sure that if everyone except Shaq (which is what you tards seem to think) left, Kobe and The Lakers would be getting rolled.

Jesus, if one playoff performer from these past recent years were there, game 6 closes it out. These guys were in over their head BECAUSE OF KOBE, and did not perform from end to end. Kobe saved them in game 4, Kobe gave them 50+ in game 6 and they could not bring anything, Kobe started game 7 shooting 60% keeping them close and you idiots forget allllll about that and even after those games can not see how alone he is out there. Yea, gimme another guy in those shoes (KG) and see where they go.

The fact that they lost 2 road games to the #2 seed does not mean dick to me in regards to a "choke" or blow it. Shit if The Lakers win, you retards still don't give the man his props and start discrediting Phoenix. I know how you fools work.

Wow DAL up 3-1 on SA. Who would have thunk it? :meds:
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

Hey....love the sig.
Back-to-Back-to-Back National Champions

Florida Gators: Champions in Basketball '06, Football '06, and Basketball '07
Dumbass
Elwood

Post by Dumbass »

T REX wrote:Hey....love the sig.
Well you should. You always like demonstrating your stupidity. Now everyone can see how you know The NBA as well as you know The NFL.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I like the fact, that you've been chewed up and spit out...again. You got shit and you know it.