(M)And so it begins...(M)

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

fix
Eternal Scobode

(M)And so it begins...(M)

Post by fix »

[stream]http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/HTMLTemplate/ ... TopStories[/stream]

A leaderless Liberal party's gaining ground while the Haropocrites are being exposed as frauds
Hapday
Eternal Scobode

Post by Hapday »

I'll take that poll result with a heavy grain of salt. Last week the Conservatives had 41% and this week they are down to 35%?? Yeah, sure. Specially when you consider this result (from that story):
But 56 per cent of people still thought the budget was good. Only 26 per cent said is was poor, with 19 per cent not answering the question.
Otis wrote: RACK Harper.
fix
Eternal Scobode

Post by fix »

:lol:
Hapday wrote:Image
Only 56 per cent isn't exactly a vote of confidence now is it Hap?

Bottom line is, people are tuning in and now seeing Dictator Harper for the fraud that he is...
Meanwhile, many surveyed were skeptical about the government's motivations behind the new budget, with 64 per cent saying the government sought to win a majority in the next election rather than act in the interests of Canadians.

Hapday
Eternal Scobode

Post by Hapday »

Meanwhile, many surveyed were skeptical about the government's motivations behind the new budget, with 64 per cent saying the government sought to win a majority in the next election rather than act in the interests of Canadians.

It's called "politics" for a reason. Every minority government throughout history has done the same thing.
tough love
Agondonter

Post by tough love »

I think only 29% against adds up to a substantual vote of confidence when the 19% who didn't answer are still suffering from common sense befuddlement brought on by 10 plus yrs of libby corrupt_tard rule.

Another 2 yrs of The Lightness of Harper ought to fix those poor souls right up.
Am I wrong...God, I hope so.
fix
Eternal Scobode

Post by fix »

Hapday wrote:

It's called "politics" for a reason. Every minority government throughout history has done the same thing.

Funny isn't it how you seem to think it's okay now but when the Liberals released their budget right before the election, you cried about them trying to buy votes using our own money...

Double standards much?
mvscalove wrote:I think only 29% against adds up to a substantual vote of confidence when the 19% who didn't answer are still suffering from common sense befuddlement brought on by 10 plus yrs of libby corrupt_tard rule.

Another 2 yrs of The Lightness of Harper ought to fix those poor souls right up.
You sound more and more like a good little Bushite every day Tina..

Karl Rove would approve.
Hapday
Eternal Scobode

Post by Hapday »

JaysFan wrote:
Hapday wrote:

Funny isn't it how you seem to think it's okay now but when the Liberals released their budget right before the election, you cried about them trying to buy votes using our own money...

Double standards much?
:lol: :lol:

Why are you whinning like a gLiberal bitch about it then? Don't trip too hard over your own logic there.

Continue to flail your little dwarf-like arms and legs in an effort to draw attention to the great job Harper's doing. Harper's on his way to a majority in the next election, dispite what you and your little gLiberals in media think. Hope your EI lasts that long. :lol:
fix
Eternal Scobode

Post by fix »

Whining Hap?
No, pointing out your hypocrisy isn't whining you ignorant ass.
So according to you then, it's okay for you tards to scream and whine about it when the Liberals supposedly did it but when the Harpocrites DO do it, it's just politics?

Gotcha...

EI Hap? :lol:

Now that is priceless... I'm not the one who's been job hopping the past couple of years.. :lol:
But then, from what I've heard, when you're calling other posters at work bitching about stuff other people are posting on a message board, I'm not surprised you'd know about EI.
Yes Hap, a lot of people heard about that.. :lol:
tough love
Agondonter

Post by tough love »

Libby Logic Wrote:
You sound more and more like a good little Bushite every day Tina..

Karl Rove would approve.
How is - 56% for - 26% against - a bad thing?
Now matter how you spin it, it still adds up to a 65% approval rating. :)

Not to shabby at all.

Quote:
But 56 per cent of people still thought the budget was good. Only 26 per cent said is was poor, with 19 per cent not answering the question.

56+26+19=101%
You see that, Harp has just got started and New Canada has already miraculously expanded 1%

RACK Saint Harper.
fix
Eternal Scobode

Post by fix »

Spin Tina?

No, that would be you Harpotards trying to spin Dicatator Harper's abysmal performance so far as being positive.

Wait until the next poll comes out and people have had a chance to further review the budget...

Harper's honeymoon is over.
tough love
Agondonter

Post by tough love »

Otis Wrote:
Wait until the next poll comes out and people have had a chance to further review the budget...

Harper's honeymoon is over.
Prop's to you for putting it all out there and on the line, Otissa.
I await your back *peddling spin with anticipation.

*peddling: not to be confused with pedoling, even though they are both libby endorsed practices.
Hapday
Eternal Scobode

Post by Hapday »

JaysFan wrote: But then, from what I've heard, when you're calling other posters at work bitching about stuff other people are posting on a message board, I'm not surprised you'd know about EI.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Your spreadsheet is wrong, but I guess being a gLiberal means that you are full of shit in all aspects of life and not just politics. :lol: :lol:
fix
Eternal Scobode

Post by fix »

Hapday wrote:
JaysFan wrote: But then, from what I've heard, when you're calling other posters at work bitching about stuff other people are posting on a message board, I'm not surprised you'd know about EI.

Your spreadsheet is wrong, but I guess being a gLiberal means that you are full of shit in all aspects of life and not just politics. :lol: :lol:
Is it Hap?.... I don't think so.... :lol:

You should learn to control your emotions. Badgering other people at their work over stuff being posted on a message board by others really isn't a good way to maintain friends.
Hapday
Eternal Scobode

Post by Hapday »

JaysFan wrote:
Hapday wrote:

You should learn to control your emotions. Badgering other people at their work over stuff being posted on a message board by others really isn't a good way to maintain friends.
That was a very long time ago. I don't think mods should be posting people's personal information. It becomes quite the snafu doesn't it?
fix
Eternal Scobode

Post by fix »

Hapday wrote:
JaysFan wrote:
Hapday wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That was a very long time ago. I don't think mods should be posting people's personal information. It becomes quite the snafu doesn't it?

Game set and match.
Thanks for playing.
Hapday
Eternal Scobode

Post by Hapday »

JaysFan wrote:
Hapday wrote:
JaysFan wrote:Is it Hap?.... I don't think so.... :lol:

Game set and match.
Thanks for playing.
JaysFan wrote:
I'd say this was a bit of Mexican stand of. :lol:
tough love
Agondonter

Post by tough love »

Vindictive Much, Otis. :meds: