Zarqawi

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Luther
Old Coot

Zarqawi

Post by Luther »

[align=center]Image[/align]

Within the last week, we got the news that supposedly we almost captured Zarqawi. This time they say we were within "a couple of blocks." I'm so sick of all these "almost" stories. I think early in the war Zarqawi was captured, held for a little bit and then released because they didn't recognize him. I guess he lied about his name. Bwahahha

We almost got Osama...we almost got Zarqawi...we almost have the cure for cancer, we almost pity Tarddowen, we almost this, we almost that. Sure we got Saddam, ...yarded him out of some spider hole.

I read in this article, Marine Corps Times, that our little fugitive was wearing some athletic shoes.
Tale of the tape

Among items recovered from the safe house, the special operations source said, was a video showing Zarqawi at various times in “black pajamas with New Balance running shoes on.”
New Balance running shoes? Zarqawi is running around wearing shoes made by New Balance? The founders of New Balance are from Boston, Mass. of the U. S. of fucking A. I wore a pair of New Balance when I went to the middle east.

We can't catch a Jordanian born fuckstick in a pair of New Balance running shoes? I'll bet we could hire mvscal and he could find the guy by noon tomorrow. Yeah, that's the ticket.

Rip City
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

We have to be PC about it. We could get him if they let us bomb mosques and played dirty like they do.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Is that Matisyahu? Sure looks like him...
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

^^^

Mvscal for Sec of Defense.
Luther
Old Coot

Post by Luther »

I remember back, probably over at ToT, just after 9-11. There was a thread on how long it would take to get Osama. Most of the people were predicting within the year. I was the one who took the far end of the prediction...I said he wouldn't be captured/killed for at least 5 years. Well shit, his time is up.

It just seems like we are a bunch of fuckups. Here we have Osama, probably 6-6 and 130 pounds, living probably in some rock cave with a portable dialysis machine and pudgy Zarqawi bopping around lopping off heads, making video's, dissin' us while wearing a pair of New Balance running shoes. Factor in my weed whacker is gay, and my tiller is leaning that way, ...I'm on the verge of snapping. :wink:

Rip City
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

6-6 and 130 pounds
We can't find him, but I'm sure he's been in touch with several NBA agents...
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

Sudden Sam wrote:How the hell do you think W could keep even the 35% of the populace behind him if we didn't have Zarqawi and bin Laden to "chase"?!
Good take SS.

for the answer... follow the money.

m2
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Sudden Sam wrote:How the hell do you think W could keep even the 35% of the populace behind him if we didn't have Zarqawi and bin Laden to "chase"?!

Horrible take. I would say that his approval rating would go up considerably if one or both is caught.
Luther
Old Coot

Post by Luther »

We need to do something to draw Zarqawi out into the open. We need to get into his head. Maybe we need to get somebody like Chris Kattan and have him play the part of Mango Zarqawi.

Have an entire 30 minute show about him. Once a week. Ridicule him, laugh at him, feed him BBQ Pork sandwiches and make him listen to Barry Manilow sing show tunes.

We could do this.

Rip City
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

mvscal wrote:
Sudden Sam wrote:How so?

If W didn't have the fear thing going, he might not have been re-elected.

And Pakistanis, in general, despise us and their leader.
The "fear thing"?

Wake the fuck up, dumbshit. This isn't a made up war against a made up enemy, you fucking idiot.
Once again... we have Deep thoughts by mvstard.

Maybe you can connect the dots between 9/11 and Iraq for us again.

... and Rack Luth!

m2
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

It kinda sucks that we aren't able to declare war on a Nation...that's what our military is constructed to do, that's what our mindset asks for.

OBL and Zarq are assholes, and we want to kill them...but they can be hiding in any number of places. Northwest Pakistan? Afghanistan? We won't have the cooperation that we need from those people, they're not nations as such.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Bwah

Rack Luth
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

seriously--
I can't imagine say in WW2 that our focus would
have been on --
"Kill Hitler" or "Kill Tojo" !
It's not like the old westerns where you kill
the chief and his warriors quit fighting--
the reality is that
you have to kill so many of the warriors that
the "leader" can't recruit any more !
makes sense to me !
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

mvscal wrote:
PSUFAN wrote: We won't have the cooperation that we need from those people, they're not nations as such.
Correct. We are dealing with tribes not nations. You deal with tribes by taking hostages. That's the way they fight.

Plus we've already played this game before with the Plains Indians. It's pretty simple.
I've said many times that you deal with these barbaric people in the manner they roll. Publicly execute their offspring (the offenders) from youngest to oldest all the way up to them.

Here's another thing that is fucked up... The allegations of "torture" by our press is fucked up as well. Of all the stories the press talks about... what exactly IS torture?

This link is what I went through when I was an Ensign.

http://www.findarticles.com/p/articles/ ... i_n6220836

Those poor Middle Eastern folks know what torture is all about? :meds:
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Here's the problem. Apparently we have had a locale on this zarqawi shitbag. So then, we get together a team of spec ops badd asses and they go in to try to find him. This takes time and that fukker doesn't spend much time anywhere as he knows we are on the trail.

Our tactics should be get a location, then, immediately bomb the area and everything around it yesterday, if not sooner.

For 3 or 4 decades we kept an airborne force ready to drop the hammer on the largest fukking country on the planet. We surely can do the same over a much smaller area in pursuit of a few shitbags.

Will there be collateral damage? Yup. Too fukking bad. As soon as those fukkers realize that we will exterminate them if they don't want to get along, they will get along. Trouble is, they watch the news. They see us bicker amongst ourselves and they realize that if they keep holding out, they will win in the end.

How the fukkk did we ever win world wars against far more formidable enemies?
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

smackaholic,

I am listening to Morrissey and don't like you.

Love Bace (I want to move North right now).
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Atomic Punk wrote:smackaholic,

I am listening to Morrissey and don't like you.

Love Bace (I want to move North right now).
Whatever.

I was listening to Depeche Mode.
why is my neighborhood on fire
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Atomic Gypsy,

I thought your next move was gonna be to p-cola? Now you're talking nocal, the U&L or maybe even the people's republic of Canada?

Well, make's sense, I guess. You going into the health field and all and those enlightened canucks having the best healthcare system in the universe and all.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

mvscal wrote:
Luther wrote: living probably in some rock cave
Or maybe a penthouse apartment suite in downtown Tehran.

I'm not sure why you're so surprised he hasn't been caught yet. The Paki ISI is completely comprised and the Iranians are openly hostile. It will take years and more than a little luck.

Ask the Brits about 'the Wily Pathan'.
I'm still not convinced why a nuclear war between India & Pakistan is supposed to be such a bad thingie.

Oh, & RACK! Luther, btw
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Bace, just so you know, big fan of The Smiths as well as Depeche Mode. David Gahan may be a sleeper in the Michael Hutchence category death pool.

smacka-lacka-dingdong...

WTF are you smoking? The Canadian tards have my movements (my shits upon them) chronicled. I don't remember saying I was going back to P'cola although I like it down there. I am starting the LVN stuff right now and will most likely move back to socal/local once I'm an LVN.

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

I never said you said you'd move there. I was refering to the thread discussing you next transplant. Seemed like p'cola was a front runner.

BTW, wtf is an LVN? My wife is about half way through the radiology tech program at the local CC. Did you look into that. Her teacher says that it's the best bang for your buck in the healthcare field. a year and a half of school, and better than 20 bucks an hr to start.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Radiologists and (I can't spell this so that's why the ones who can make money) Anesthesiologists make huge jack. I had my CNA graduation last night and being surrounded by mostly females is a lot of fun. The moms of many of the students are younger than me.

I'm looking at "flight nurse" but was told I should be a computer trainer. We shall see.

Peopple are living longer and the medical industry is the way to go for my bitch ass self.

Luther
Old Coot

Post by Luther »

[align=center]Image[/align]

Seriously...

We need to really fuck with old Z. We need a massive influx of slammitude on his ass. Oh, we can't have any of those head scarf bomb kafia deals like the Dutch, or whatever, did. Sure our CIA has been a major assfuckup for the last few years, but they need to redeem themselves. Isn't there one freaking operative who could jam a virus into Mr. Al Jazeera's PC? Shit is pissing me off... We need to have every middle eastern operative sit in a theatre and watch the following movies: The Dirty Dozen, The Sting, Patton, smoke a bowl or two and catch Platoon for crissakes. I don't care. Watch the Rocky movies until you start to look like Paulie...just get the balls, mang.

We need a series of BIG fucking kickass headlines in our papers that even the gax liberal assed media can't hide.

Can you hear me now? Can you hear me, now?

Rip City
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Luther wrote: Can you hear me now? Can you hear me, now?

Rip City

That was you?

I thought you didn't troll, Luther.
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..