It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

adam-$300
Elwood

rack maher on shrub

Post by adam-$300 »

Bill Maher, host of the HBO program "Real Time," threw a thought for
> George W. Bush against the wall during his closing monologue the other
> night. "You govern like Billy Joel drives," said Maher to Bush.
> "You've performed so poorly I'm surprised that you haven't given
> yourself a medal. You're a catastrophe that walks like a man. Herbert
> Hoover was a s****y president, but even he never conceded an entire
> city to rising water and snakes. On your watch, we've lost almost all
> of our allies, the surplus, four airliners, two trade centers, a piece
> of the Pentagon, and the City of New Orleans. Maybe you're just not
> lucky. I'm not saying you don't love this country. I'm just wondering
> how much worse it could be if you were on the other side."
Spinach Genie
Elwood

Post by Spinach Genie »

Critics like Maher can run their mouth, but really...that's all they're good for.
OUMO
Crimson Stooge

Post by OUMO »

Bill Maher for president.
Lascivio amo a champion hodie.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Spinach Genie wrote:Critics like Maher can run their mouth, but really...that's all they're good for.
I guess attacking Maher is a whole lot easier than attacking the substance of his remarks.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Spinach Genie
Elwood

Post by Spinach Genie »

BSmack wrote:
Spinach Genie wrote:Critics like Maher can run their mouth, but really...that's all they're good for.
I guess attacking Maher is a whole lot easier than attacking the substance of his remarks.
Well, the substance fits the dipshit. Conceded a city to rising water and snakes...hmmm...seems like NOLA just had a big jazz festival and held a mayoral election. Winos are getting fat off FEMA dollars. I don't think anything was "conceded". Lost all of our allies? Link? Seems like we just re-defined ourselves as a sovereign power and not a Euro fucktoy. We're still leading the way in world events and though they grumble, they still follow. The surplus? It was on its way out when Clinton left office. Four airliners? Didn't realize Bush was flying them. Two trade centers? Another idiotic argument. A piece of the Pentagon? Again, Maher is displaying why he is a failed stand up comedian and not a journalist or political figure. The city of New Orleans? If he want's to place blame outside mother nature, blame the morons who chose to play games with evacuating a town under sea level surrounded by water though they were sufficiently warned.

Maher may wonder how much worse it could be? If Maher ever found a simpleton like himself running the show, he'd find out really quickly. Those that can, do. Those that can't, whimper like a bitch.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

32% wrote:Critics like Maher can run their mouth, but really...that's all they're good for.
I would say "you'll come around" but obviously you're quite good at deluding yourself.
why is my neighborhood on fire
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

So, billy, I 'spose if Gore has been elected all this shit wouldn't have happened.

The dot bombs would still be trading at an indefinable P/E ratio.

We would continue to have a surplus by further whittling of defense spending.

UBL would have cancelled the attacks and decided to get along with us. Or maybe Al would have just decided to ban box cutters on airlines. Or maybe the CIA, under a presidential order, would have newfound competence and would have foiled the attack.

And I suspose that Al himself, would have went down there to nawlins and oversaw a levee fortification project. Or maybe he would have fixed global warming which would have made large hurricanes in the gulf a distant memory. And, I'm sure fema would have been a model of efficiency in the event katrina did hit. I am also certain that nagin and that dumb cunt governor wouldn't have sat on their collective hands as the storm neared.

There you go, Bsmack and the rest of you shrub haytas, an attack on the "substance", if you can call it that, of his remarks.

There is plenty to hit Bush on. But this pathetic attempt is so laughable.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

smackaholic wrote:So, billy, I 'spose if Gore has been elected all this shit wouldn't have happened.
+2000 soldiers
+trillions of bucks in Iraq waste
-Guckert
Rich Fader
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rich Fader »

Bill Maher's basically good for nothing but three things: getting high, having sloppy-second sex with Hugh Hefner's harem of skanks and talking stupid. Dude's not the second coming (no pun intended) of Lenny Bruce and it's time to stop pretending he is.
Jihad is hump of Islam...and Islam wants to hump us very much.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Spinach Genie wrote:Well, the substance fits the dipshit. Conceded a city to rising water and snakes...hmmm...seems like NOLA just had a big jazz festival and held a mayoral election. Winos are getting fat off FEMA dollars. I don't think anything was "conceded".
So all we need to do in Iraq is have a jazz festival and an election? Shit, they already had the election, so all we need now is to get Herbie Hancock to play in the Green Zone and we can pull out!

Sweet!

Or maybe Maher was talking about how Chimpy was too busy playing photo op AS THE FREAKING WATER WAS RISING?

Lost all of our allies? Link? Seems like we just re-defined ourselves as a sovereign power and not a Euro fucktoy. We're still leading the way in world events and though they grumble, they still follow.
Actualy, they are not following. Or maybe you missed the withrawal of these countries from the Coalition of the Bribed err "Willing"?

Bulgaria
Ukraine
Nicaragua
Spain
Honduras
Norway
Dominican Republic
Philippines
Thailand
Hungary
New Zealand
Portugal
Singapore
Netherlands
Moldova
Tonga
Iceland
The surplus? It was on its way out when Clinton left office.
Wrong again fucknut. The surplus was well intact until Bush decided to increase spending and cut taxes at the same time.
Four airliners? Didn't realize Bush was flying them. Two trade centers? Another idiotic argument. A piece of the Pentagon? Again, Maher is displaying why he is a failed stand up comedian and not a journalist or political figure.
Obviously hyperbole flies over your head like a 757.
The city of New Orleans? If he want's to place blame outside mother nature, blame the morons who chose to play games with evacuating a town under sea level surrounded by water though they were sufficiently warned.
Or maybe he, speaking from a national perspective, sees like the other 68% of us that FEMA botched the rescue and relief operation the way Marty Schottenhiemer botches opportunities to win playoff games.
Maher may wonder how much worse it could be? If Maher ever found a simpleton like himself running the show, he'd find out really quickly. Those that can, do. Those that can't, whimper like a bitch.
And now I see you've come full circle to attack the messenger again. Christ, you couldn't even make it through a full post without slipping back into form.
Last edited by BSmack on Thu May 04, 2006 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Maher has the face of an asshole, yet I still want to go fist deep into it. That doesn't make me gay, does it?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

BSmack wrote: Ukraine
Nicaragua
Spain
Honduras
Norway
Dominican Republic
Philippines
Thailand
Hungary
New Zealand
Portugal
Singapore
Netherlands
Moldova
Tonga
Iceland
yes siree, that's one serious list of heavy hitters there. why we wouldn't have stood a chance in dubya dubya 2 without Tonga having our backs. That is a list of has beens/never was'. The only group there that added something to an actual war any time in the last 400 years would be the Ukrainians when they were part of team USSR. The spaniards did start off rather well this go-round before falling into their standard post armada form of sitting on the sidelines while the real countries throw down.

face it. For the better part of the last century, it's been us, the limeys and some of her other former colonies that have been there to do the dirty work. Throw in Russia as well, although it took them being attacked directly to get them in the game.

The day that we need or even care about the dominican republic's help will be a sorry one.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

smackaholic wrote:yes siree, that's one serious list of heavy hitters there. why we wouldn't have stood a chance in dubya dubya 2 without Tonga having our backs. That is a list of has beens/never was'. The only group there that added something to an actual war any time in the last 400 years would be the Ukrainians when they were part of team USSR. The spaniards did start off rather well this go-round before falling into their standard post armada form of sitting on the sidelines while the real countries throw down.

face it. For the better part of the last century, it's been us, the limeys and some of her other former colonies that have been there to do the dirty work. Throw in Russia as well, although it took them being attacked directly to get them in the game.

The day that we need or even care about the dominican republic's help will be a sorry one.
I'm sure Dubya would be very disappointed in the way you are denigrating the contributions of our former allies. Did I forget Poland? How comical that you dittotards would try to have it both ways.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

32% logic wrote:ESPN sucks because whenever the Royals get shut out they never show all the runs the Royals scored
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

actually, yes, you did forget the pollocks. I would actually include them in the group entitled "yeah, I'd actually like to have them". The pollocks are a tough bunch. If the frenchies had put up half the battle the pollocks did, they'd be speak frog in berlin and wearing really gax hats.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

smackaholic wrote:If the frenchies had put up half the battle the pollocks did, they'd be speak frog in berlin and wearing really gax hats.
Do you remember when the French said "we're not going to war with Iraq" and the USA melted and it turns out the French were right?

Too bad more Americans didn't put up more of a fight than the French there. Maybe there would be more non-dead American soldiers.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Why should I listen to a former comedian who isnt even funny? What makes him a political savant?

All he does is rag rag rag, but like most dems, doesnt offer any alternatives. I swear him and his leftist buddies are the biggest Monday Morning QB's in the world.

How dare he blame bush for 9/11. What an assinine comment. That plot started when Clinton was in office, but I dont necessarily blame Clinton or his adminstration. This country needed a wake up call and it got one.

I forgot that George Bush was up in the sky and guided the Hurricane towards NOLA. The only reason why that shit hole became flooded is b/c of the water surrounding it. Alabama and Mississippi got hit w/ the same storm and I dont hear them blaming the administration.

I wish for once Bill Maher would have 2 Republicans as guest on his show and one Democrat, that way the discussion would be balanced. Of course he couldnt have that, so every show he has 2 dems, one repub which means 3 on 1 and man do they gang up on the sole Rep. They back him into a corner and come off as the good guys. I guess if Bush sucks as bad as some of them believe then they are even shittier b/c he has BODE on all of them.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Cicero wrote:Why should I listen... doesnt offer any alternatives.
#1 I thought you weren't listening.
#2 alternatives are always offered yet you are only listening to the GOP spinmeisters repeating this "no alternatives" mantra as if that validates their failed plans.

#3Image
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Bizzarofelice wrote:
smackaholic wrote:If the frenchies had put up half the battle the pollocks did, they'd be speak frog in berlin and wearing really gax hats.
Do you remember when the French said "we're not going to war with Iraq" and the USA melted and it turns out the French were right?

Too bad more Americans didn't put up more of a fight than the French there. Maybe there would be more non-dead American soldiers.
You're right. Too bad we didn't just sit on our hands during WW2 as well. Over 200 thousand dead americans, just to keep hitler from a little extra space.

Exactly what should have been done? Are you saying that some sort of has assed containment policy should have been carried on as it had been pre 9-11? Were we 'sposed to just wait until sadaam had an actual nuke? Oh yeah, I forgot. He wasn't working on getting them and everybody on the planet except the shrub and chenron knew it.

:meds: :meds: :meds:
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Are you saying that some sort of has assed containment policy should have been carried on as it had been pre 9-11?
Iraq...
9/11...
The two are mutually exclusive. Get this through your head.

Also, just admit you know 100% nothing of Bill Maher's views. Try and read up before you paint the guy as a liberal.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

smackaholic wrote:
Bizzarofelice wrote:

You're right. Too bad we didn't just sit on our hands during WW2 as well. Over 200 thousand dead americans, just to keep hitler from a little extra space.

Exactly what should have been done? Are you saying that some sort of has assed containment policy should have been carried on as it had been pre 9-11? Were we 'sposed to just wait until sadaam had an actual nuke? Oh yeah, I forgot. He wasn't working on getting them and everybody on the planet except the shrub and chenron knew it.

:meds: :meds: :meds:
Sorry, but that WWII analogy doesn't and never did hold water.

Germany was building an industrial powerhouse with realistic designs on conquering most of Europe and Africa. Japan the same in the Far East. Whatever you may believe about Roosevelt's actions (or inaction) Japan did directly attack the US at Pearl Harbor. Germany declared war on the US.

Iraq was and still would be a backwater pisshole with a bunch of oil that they didn't have the ability to get out of the ground and absolutely no cohesiveness as a country. What did Iraq do to the US? Shoot some pathetic missiles at planes patroling the no-fly zone? They weren't even a legitimate threat to the immediate area.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

mvscal wrote:
Mikey wrote:Sorry, but that WWII analogy doesn't and never did hold water.

Germany was building an industrial powerhouse with realistic designs on conquering most of Europe and Africa. Japan the same in the Far East. Whatever you may believe about Roosevelt's actions (or inaction) Japan did directly attack the US at Pearl Harbor. Germany declared war on the US.
And yet 19 goat raping fuckheads armed with box cutters did more damage to the continental United States than those powers ever could have conceived of doing in their wildest wet dreams.
So Hawaii doesn't count?

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

mvscal wrote:A. Hawaii wasn't even a state let alone the continental United States.
Hawaii was a possession of the United States. So were the Philippines, Guam and Midway to name a few others.
B. The damage from 9/11 far exceeded the damage done at Pearl Harbor.
Only if you arbitrarily stop counting damages after one calender day.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

mvscal wrote:A. Hawaii wasn't even a state let alone the continental United States.

B. The damage from 9/11 far exceeded the damage done at Pearl Harbor.
Bullshit. Japan destroyed a large part of the US Fleet at Pearl.

And tell me again...which country did those hijackers come from?
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Far exceeded?

:meds:
When the attack ended shortly before 10:00 a.m., less than two hours after it began, the American forces has paid a fearful price.

Twenty-one ships of the U.S. Pacific Fleet were sunk or damaged: the battleships USS Arizona (BB-39), USS California (BB-44), USS Maryland (BB-46), USS Nevada (BB-36), USS Oklahoma (BB-37), USS Pennsylvania (BB-38 ), USS Tennessee (BB-43) and USS West Virginia (BB-48 ); cruisers USS Helena (CL-50), USS Honolulu (CL-48 ) and USS Raleigh (CL-7); the destroyers USS Cassin (DD-372), USS Downes (DD-375), USS Helm (DD-388) and USS Shaw (DD-373); seaplane tender USS Curtiss (AV-4); target ship (ex-battleship) USS Utah (AG-16); repair ship USS Vestal (AR-4); minelayer USS Oglala (CM-4); tug USS Sotoyomo (YT-9); and Floating Drydock Number 2.

Aircraft losses were 188 destroyed and 159 damaged, the majority hit before the had a chance to take off. American dead numbered 2,403. That figure included 68 civilians, most of them killed by improperly fused anti-aircraft shells landing in Honolulu. There were 1,178 military and civilian wounded.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

mikey,
you libs are correct or, atleast possibly correct when you point out the lack of a direct connection between Iraq/9-11. So fukking what.

What 9-11 was, was a fukking wake up call. It showed us that the arab world is fukked up and that it's being fukked up has become our problem too.

9-11 was also a statement by some that we were pansy assed little sackless faggits who didn't have the balls to do what needed doing. Our taking out the biggest shitbag right smack in the middle of this cesspool was a counterstatement that neded to be made. Our way of saying "homey don't play that" anymore.

Unfortunately those shitstains may be right. Our halfassed method of prosecuting this "war" combined with those at home second guessing and whinning every step of the way instill hope that if they just keep on blowing shit up, we will take our toys and go home.

Just what do you fukkers think we shoiuld have done with sadaam? Continue a bunch sham sanctions that just got certain assholes very rich?
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Nah...just continue a sham war that's getting most of the same certain assholes very rich.
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

This is how you shut up the Republican Bot!

mvscal... the uninformed tard

m2
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

mvscal wrote:
Mikey wrote:Bullshit. Japan destroyed a large part of the US Fleet at Pearl.
They didn't destroy shit except for a couple of overaged, obsolete battleships.
And tell me again...which country did those hijackers come from?
National origin doesn't mean shit to them. They come from the the nation of Islam.
If we're at war with the Nation of Islam then how come this guy is still sucking air?

Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Like if we decided to go after him, you whiny fucking cunts wouldnt lambast the administration for it?
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

mvscal wrote:
Not Nation of Islam, but the nation of Islam aka The Ummah.
I don't know about you, but I am most definitely not at war with this...

Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Cicero wrote:Like if we decided to go after him, you whiny fucking cunts wouldnt lambast the administration for it?
Farrakhan may be an asshole, but he hasn't done anything to warrant getting taken out by the U.S. Not AFAIK, anyway.

Besides, he's his own worst enemy. He KHOA every time he opens his piehole.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Mikey wrote:
mvscal wrote:
Not Nation of Islam, but the nation of Islam aka The Ummah.
I don't know about you, but I am most definitely not at war with this...

[Banya]I got a date with some chick named Uma. I hope she's good-looking.[/Banya]
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.