It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Re: Can we get a complete list of...

Post by Cicero »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
Cicero wrote:
MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote: We've got the obvious ones like Risa = IB, Nishlord = Euro and of course, Cicero = Crown, but it would be nice to see an extensive compilation of all the nickname transitions.
Wrong

Cicero = Obi Won Trollnobi
You're the punchline of this joke and you still haven't caught on yet?
Too busy at work today to notice. my bad
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

velocet wrote:Also of note is that W DUNN 28 is still with us, but is now using the nic "Van". You know, I should have guessed that one sooner, what with the fact that the posting style didn't change at all.

velocet
:lol:

Have to give that one a rack. Well played, sir.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
jtr
Fresh out of bubble gum

Post by jtr »

Derron wrote:
Is Nathan still alive anywhere?
How could dude possibly be alive after having his head handed to him about 3000 times....??

I'm still here...
follow me on twitter: jesseheiman
jtr
Fresh out of bubble gum

Post by jtr »

Jay in Phoenix wrote:Strider!?!

Jesus Derron, I'd almost forgotten about Strider. He had a buddy/alternate troll that used to post along with him, but damned if I can remember the nic. That was some epic, bloody pile-on plungering for sure.

And let us not forget good old Orenthal. :wink:

Speaking of old school...what the heck ever happened to Catfish, ML@Coyote, Paintboy, Sandman, and some of the other SC II and III gang?
the wayback machine still works for the old jim rome board, a lot of nicks on there from way back.
follow me on twitter: jesseheiman
Mike the Lab Rat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mike the Lab Rat »

<= has used "Mike the Lab Rat" since the days of the Benton/Rabick board, despite the obvious career change.
THE BIBLE - Because all the works of all the science cannot equal the wisdom of cattle-sacrificing primitives who thought every animal species in the world lived within walking distance of Noah's house.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

been smackaholic since SCIII. Actually, was smackaholic1 at SCIII after I fukked up registering and lost the smackaholic pword.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Tiny
Is it football season yet?

Post by Tiny »

I started out as Tiny Tim back at SCIII, and somewhere between KC & TNW I dropped the Tim part (seemed redundant at the time), and just became Tiny; the same old nickname I've carried since high school.
I've never been one to have too much time to post, so I just try to pop in and read every couple days or so, if I can. I've usually tried to stick to one board primarily, although I used to go to the troll train site on occasion, as I always found MCET’s shit (and witching) to be funny as hell. I once was known for a short time as “Darth Vader Troll”, and used to get great amusement out of all the Monty Python trolls out there.

I've often wondered about folks from back then; who they became, what become of others, etc... This is also a good thread to save, as (for instance), I used to really respect Hillbilly Jim, and always looked forward to reading his posts. When I moved over here, I didn't know right away that Tom was FKA Hill-Jim...so I remember thinking..."damn, his posts remind me of someone else I used to like to read...." Only after reading a thread similar to this one, about 6 months in, did I find out that the two were actually one in the same.
Winston Wolf:
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the fucking car!
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

velocet wrote:Also of note is that W DUNN 28 is still with us, but is now using the nic "Van". You know, I should have guessed that one sooner, what with the fact that the posting style didn't change at all.

velocet
Quite possibly the winner for All Time Most Out Of Leftfield Post...

EHFAR.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

Tiny wrote:I started out as Tiny Tim back at SCIII, and somewhere between KC & TNW I dropped the Tim part (seemed redundant at the time), and just became Tiny; the same old nickname I've carried since high school.
I've never been one to have too much time to post, so I just try to pop in and read every couple days or so, if I can. I've usually tried to stick to one board primarily, although I used to go to the troll train site on occasion, as I always found MCET’s shit (and witching) to be funny as hell. I once was known for a short time as “Darth Vader Troll”, and used to get great amusement out of all the Monty Python trolls out there.

I've often wondered about folks from back then; who they became, what become of others, etc... This is also a good thread to save, as (for instance), I used to really respect Hillbilly Jim, and always looked forward to reading his posts. When I moved over here, I didn't know right away that Tom was FKA Hill-Jim...so I remember thinking..."damn, his posts remind me of someone else I used to like to read...." Only after reading a thread similar to this one, about 6 months in, did I find out that the two were actually one in the same.

Nice post, Tiny

m2
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Tiny wrote:I started out as Tiny Tim back at SCIII, and somewhere between KC & TNW I dropped the Tim part (seemed redundant at the time), and just became Tiny; the same old nickname I've carried since high school.

:shock:

Thanks Tiny, although I'd like to think I've grown up a little bit since the HBJ days, some 5-6 years ago :shock: Hard to believe this crew has been banging posts out as long as we have and for some, even more.
There's very few nicks on these boards that I don't respect. Lot of good reads up these joints. From some real enlightening shit, to just some of goofiest, raunchiest belly laugh inducing text. I know I'll keep coming back.
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Luther wrote:I have only been Luther, and I've never used any other avatar than the one I have now.

Goober, am I to understand that you were Dick Fucking Tracy? I liked that trollnick over at that smaller board, but I forgot its name.

Is Nathan still alive anywhere?

Rip City
Luth,

Yes, I was Dick Fucking Tracy. That was a fun little board. Too bad we can’t track down Mr. Krappy.

I always thought Orenthal was Nathan (in Houston). They shared the same IP as I recall. He was my all-time favorite fuck-toy.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

He was my all-time favorite fuck-toy
TenTallBen
No title requested

Post by TenTallBen »

<--------Only nic.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

that's one too many for you.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
quacker backer
Elwood

Post by quacker backer »

I used to be Miss Conduct

(just kidding)
Terry in Crapchester wrote: But this board doesn't exactly represent reality.
Uncle Fester
The Man broke me chain

Post by Uncle Fester »

I used to be a heroin addict, now I'm a methadone addict.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why couldn't you be more like Donald?
MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan
Baby Bitch

Post by MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan »

I was MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan at SCIII. On the subsequent boards I switched to M-Dub™. Dusted off the old-school nic again for this board.

Not that anybody's been sitting around wondering "Gee, what the hell happend to that M-Dub™ guy? He really brought the smack."

:lol:
"Keys, woman!"
Cicatrix
Elwood

Post by Cicatrix »

Not much of a secret if you read the hockey forum.

How many Oiler fans can there be?

Jokey
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Cicatrix wrote:Not much of a secret if you read the hockey forum.

How many Oiler fans can there be?

Jokey

One too many :lol:
al?
Elwood

Post by al? »

guyin_cognito/Chris Jerihclone