Ban this punk...for life.

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Ban this punk...for life.

Post by smackaholic »

Delmon Young, considered one of the hotest prospects in the game bounced a bat off the ump after the ump had the audacity to toss the little prima donna fukk for loitering around the plate a little too long.

The fukking asshole comentator on ESPN this morning said that they are gonna have to teach him a lesson. He said ban him for the rest of the season.

Fukk that. Fire his sorry ass. Fire him from MLB, for evah.

I am so fukking sick of overpaid faggot ass pro athlete. Somebody needs to let them know that when they fukk up, horribly, there are real fukking consequences. Banning this punk for the year will give him time to work on his golf game and put in a little extra time at the gym to bulk up some for next year.

As soon as professional athletes learn that there are real fukking consequences, just like there are for the rest of us, they will start behaving like adults.

Unfortunately, with the nutless wonders that are the owners, we will never see it.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

I say 30 games is what he should get, but I think he will get 60. He tossed it at him. Its not like he hit him over the head w/ it. Maybe I'm just biased b/c the Devil Rays need him real bad.

What I would do if I were the Devil Rays is just call him up to the bigs right now. The International League is not the MLB, thus his suspension would not carry over.
Husker4ever
Elwood

Post by Husker4ever »

Give the ump he assaulted 50% of his salary for the next 5 years ...excluding the year off he should get with no pay.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

you are what is wrong with pro sports, you dickless faggot!!! that attitude of let them do whatever the fukk they want so long as they can help us win a game is bullfukkingshit. it's just a fukking game. it will go on without this fukker.

did you see the clip. that bat hit him in the chest protector and it had a little steam behind it. it could just as easily have hit him in the head and knocked him cold.

let's say tomorrow you go into work, get pissed at somebody and throw your laptop at him. will your employer say, well sissyrooo, he's a good fella and it's not like he hit dude over the head with the lap top. he just tossed it at him.

no, you will be fired on the spot. you will not be suspended for 60 days. If I could guarantee myself the summer off by kicking my boss in the jimmy, I'd do it in a heart beat.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Husker4ever wrote:Give the ump he assaulted 50% of his salary for the next 5 years ...excluding the year off he should get with no pay.
fukk that. 50% of the millions he will make is too good for him. fire his fukking ass now. let the fukker go play in japan.
Husker4ever
Elwood

Post by Husker4ever »

smackaholic wrote:
Husker4ever wrote:Give the ump he assaulted 50% of his salary for the next 5 years ...excluding the year off he should get with no pay.
fukk that. 50% of the millions he will make is too good for him. fire his fukking ass now. let the fukker go play in japan.
Huh? I'd take a half swing upside the noggin if I had a helmet and face protector on if it meant a few mill for me.

Seriously though....let him make his millions and then take half it away and give it to the man he assaulted. Screw it....take 25% more and help pay for some anger management classes all players have to take.
Trollfessor
Mary Ann tried harder, Ginger was better

Post by Trollfessor »

Damn. :? Thought this was a thread about shutyomouth.
tough love
Agondonter

Post by tough love »

Husker4ever
take 25% more and help pay for some anger management classes all players have to take.
Anger management training won't cure roid rage, or whatever defect that spoilt useless tart is sporting.

smackaholic wrote:
fire his fukking ass now.
I felt the same way about what Todd Bertuzzi did for hockey.
He is still stinking up the NHL.
Am I wrong...God, I hope so.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

The list of pro athletes that need to be fired from their respective leagues is long.

I am so fukking tired of the "ban him for the season bullshit" What will that do other than give him time to work on his golf game. It's not like he's going to have to hock everything he owns if he has to go without a paycheck for a few months.

These fukkers need to know what the rest of us know, act like a psychopath and you will be yobless.
chowd103
Eternal Scobode

Post by chowd103 »

Shit head

I concur w/ smackaholic.
This piece of shit should never see a professional game, let alone a major league field unless he pays for a tickjet to go watch Dimitri play.

Although he under-handed it, he tosses it pretty hard. Hell.. even if he throws towards the ump, he should be banned from the IL.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

If the dude can hit he's worth 100 umps and a million smackaholics combined.

Sin
all MLB owners
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Mikey wrote:If the dude can hit he's worth 100 umps and a million smackaholics combined.

Sin
all MLB owners
:lol: :lol:

....and a bazillion or 3 mikeys. maybe more.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

smackaholic wrote:you are what is wrong with pro sports, you dickless faggot!!! that attitude of let them do whatever the fukk they want so long as they can help us win a game is bullfukkingshit. it's just a fukking game. it will go on without this fukker.
No, it is a business. A business where millions of dollars are at stake. And the D-Rays and the IL and MLB will get together and make a business decision. And that decision will be made in a way that will benefit the league and the team. It will not be made to enhance your sense of moral superiority over the "overpaid faggot ass pro athlete" that you continue to support with your hard earned dollars.

Deal with it.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

BSmack wrote:
smackaholic wrote:you are what is wrong with pro sports, you dickless faggot!!! that attitude of let them do whatever the fukk they want so long as they can help us win a game is bullfukkingshit. it's just a fukking game. it will go on without this fukker.
No, it is a business. A business where millions of dollars are at stake. And the D-Rays and the IL and MLB will get together and make a business decision. And that decision will be made in a way that will benefit the league and the team. It will not be made to enhance your sense of moral superiority over the "overpaid faggot ass pro athlete" that you continue to support with your hard earned dollars.
Deal with it.
The D-Rays, IL and MLB won't have to do much but watch this shit head play himself out of baseball with outburts like that.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

jiminphilly wrote:
BSmack wrote:
Deal with it.
The D-Rays, IL and MLB won't have to do much but watch this shit head play himself out of baseball with outburts like that.
One never knows. The history of baseball is littered with the stories of men one strike away from insanity. From Marichal to Cobb to Rose and everybody in between.

http://espn.go.com/page2/s/list/basebrawl.html
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

BSmack wrote:
jiminphilly wrote:
BSmack wrote: No, it is a business. A business where millions of dollars are at stake. And the D-Rays and the IL and MLB will get together and make a business decision. And that decision will be made in a way that will benefit the league and the team. It will not be made to enhance your sense of moral superiority over the "overpaid faggot ass pro athlete" that you continue to support with your hard earned dollars.
Deal with it.
One never knows. The history of baseball is littered with the stories of men one strike away from insanity. From Marichal to Cobb to Rose and everybody in between.

http://espn.go.com/page2/s/list/basebrawl.html
Except this guy isn't in the majors yet. He's going to piss off the wrong hick in a bar and get his ass beat and perhaps end his career.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

jiminphilly wrote:Except this guy isn't in the majors yet. He's going to piss off the wrong hick in a bar and get his ass beat and perhaps end his career.
Maybe. But if he can still hit after that beatdown, the league that gave Steve Howe 8 strikes will find a place for him.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Sudden Sam wrote:That bat could have easily hit the ump in the face, causing serious injury.

http://mlb.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/news/arti ... p&c_id=mlb

Young should be finished.

I wouldn't even hire him to cook at McDonalds.
Yea, he's probably not fry cook material. If he's too proud to play AA ball. I'm guessing a stint at Mickey D's would be WAY too much to ask of him.

BTW: Get your ass over to the music forum. You won't regret it.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Filthy McNastie
Elwood

Post by Filthy McNastie »

What a wasted opportunity...

If I'M that ump...and I get hit with that bat...I wouldn't have cared if it would have only bounced off of my little pinky toe...I would have hit the ground and started flipping around like a fish out of water...then I would have played dead and had them carry me off the field.

As soon as I "came to"...I would have been lobbying the hardest to get my boy back in the game...cuz Filthy is getting P.A.I.D...!!!

It's going to take someone getting hurt REAL bad before they actually do something to one of these clowns.

30 days...what a joke...and...what a message...:meds:

Pitiful...

L8.