Moderator: Jesus H Christ

TenTallBen
No title requested

Post by TenTallBen »

Da DumFuk fo' sho!
Luther
Old Coot

Post by Luther »

And this is polled in this forum instead of the NFL forum is because...????

Rip City
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

Luther wrote:And this is polled in this forum instead of the NFL forum is because...????

Rip City
...it deserved the play here.

The Truth.
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
Luther
Old Coot

Post by Luther »

Never have I had a problem with the Jsc... If you want to champion one huge big forum of NFL, golf, political hizz nitz, then lets have one huge big argument.

I totally respect the NFL forum...you will never see me going in there and running some Toos smack, or Wags smack or any NFL'er smack over some posts they made in this forum.

I think you are way off here to post that...but if you want to argue the merits here, then go for it.

Rip City
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

It's not actually a football take. It's an m2 is a fucking idiot take.
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
Luther
Old Coot

Post by Luther »

Diogenes wrote:It's not actually a football take. It's an m2 is a fucking idiot take.
Jsc made it sound like it was a take that you guys didn't like from the NFL forum. Obviously, you guys didn't like it. You guys want to smack it, fine.

Am I missing something here, Dio/Jsc? Are the main street arguments being "Beem me upped to the fucking football forum and I'm not aware of it"? Are some of the Dins posts being critiqued behind his back in the croquet forum? Gasp...I'd hate to have one of my humor posts showing up as fodder for the tech forum.

I would have bet some serious cash that NEITHER one of you would have gone so chicken shit with a cross forum smack post. Smack him there for it...

Rip City
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

"On Jim Rome's sports talk show, a "gravy trainer" is someone who exploits the success of someone else; a leech; a hanger-on."

-- Google Search

Thought I remembered something about that on the old SCIII board.

:lol:
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

Luther wrote:Gasp...I'd hate to have one of my humor posts showing up as fodder for the tech forum.
It might if you start talking about your "software" ;)
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Luther wrote:

I think you are way off here to post that...
Agreed.

Don't shit where you eat, and vice versa.

If you want to smack mtool board bitch extraordiinaire in the NFL forum, that's pretty easy.

Bringing it over here is lame.
WhatsMyName
Elwood

Post by WhatsMyName »

Who gives a fuck, you cliquey pussies?

Jake is out. Jay is in. Finally.
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

WhatsMyName wrote:Who gives a fuck, you cliquey pussies?

Bwhahahhahaha!!!

Just got here to post some "Breaking News" in the College Football forum... Why pU$C is going down

Luth, it's just the same old tards that hate to hear "the truth".

Nothing really to see... but this is what set off the nerds/FFL dorks.

m2 wrote:
m2 wrote:
KC Scott wrote:With the Bills passing on a D Line pick, maybe the Chiefs will see Lawson or Kamberion Wimbley slide down:

11. STL - Jimmy Williams or Tye Hill
12. CLE - Ngota, Bunkley or Manny Lawson
13. BAL - Broderick Bunkley
14. PHI - Chad Jackson
15. DEN - Santonio Holmes
16. MIA - Tye Hill Or Jimmy Williams
17. MIN - Jay Cutler
18. DAL - Lawson, Wimbley or Carpenter
19. SD - Antonio Cromartie (Marty Loves Big Corners)
20. KC - Kamerion Wimbley or Lawson

Toos Kiper, your thoughts?

I think the Niners take Lawson at #22.

m2

KC Scott wrote:Your an Idiot if you think Lawson Slides past KC

You were saying???

the truth

Needless to say... Manny Lawson is a 49er.

m2
Mississippi Neck
I'm your Huckleberry

Post by Mississippi Neck »

Needless to say..Jason Allen is NOT a Cowboy and Reggie Bush is NOT a Niner.(Other M2 predictions)

SO you're one of three at best, so it puzzles me too why they get worked up about a bozo like you.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Could have told you that years ago.

Sin,

The entire CFB forum.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

SunCoastSooner wrote:Could have told you that years ago.

Sin,

The entire CFB forum.

You do remember... Moorese, Dins, and I

Teaching you about coastlines???

How you can still post here after that one is beyond me.

m2
tough love
Agondonter

Post by tough love »

^
Funny would be Luth going Rodney on you.
Am I wrong...God, I hope so.
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

Tardowen deceives every one here as an attention whore cunt by running a fake suicide story, and now he's standing on the front steps preaching about others?

Fuck off, tard. I hope the night comes when someone breaks into your house with a gun, and when you call 9-11 from under your bed in the attic the cops say they're too busy to help you, because they're all out on the road writing tickets.

as for M2, he's a tard in every forum he posts in. What difference does it make where the pile on is?
If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator." —GWB Washington, D.C., Dec. 19, 2000
Martyred wrote: Hang in there, Whitey. Smart people are on their way with dictionaries.
War Wagon wrote:being as how I've got "stupid" draped all over, I'm not really sure.
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

Mister Bushice wrote:Tardowen deceives every one here as an attention whore cunt by running a fake suicide story, and now he's standing on the front steps preaching about others?

Fuck off, tard. I hope the night comes when someone breaks into your house with a gun, and when you call 9-11 from under your bed in the attic the cops say they're too busy to help you, because they're all out on the road writing tickets.

as for M2, he's a tard in every forum he posts in. What difference does it make where the pile on is?

...RAAAAAAAAAAAACK, and how did I know TO would show up in this thread. :meds:
JIP said...Hell, Michael Sam has more integrity than you do.

Fat Bones
In propria persona

Re: regarding m2, from the NFL forum

Post by Fat Bones »

Jsc810 wrote:
BBMarley wrote: Or is it just that you are a fuckin' tool box that knows next to nothing about the sport of football and just throws as much shit against the wall as possible and hope something sticks? Yeah- that's probably it..
RACK :lol:
Take another looonnnnngg pull on that glassdick.

:lol:
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

m2, is your signature a joke or do you really believe "taking a few classes" at CAL earns you alumnus status?

And that of course is assuming you told the "truth" about that much.
Luther
Old Coot

Post by Luther »

Mister Bushice wrote:Tardowen deceives every one here as an attention whore cunt by running a fake suicide story, and now he's standing on the front steps preaching about others?

Rack.

He ran more than one midnight rant, of stumblin', tremblin', squeezin' that revolver before. He's got hesitation marks that look like the veins on Keith Richards arms. Farmers whole life insurance people are already forming up in the Conn. half way houses, prepping for a no claim defense.

The funny thing about this argument is that if a mod from this forum had moved Jsc's first post to the NFL forum then this wouldn't even be an issue.

Rip City
al?
Elwood

Post by al? »

Luther wrote: He's got hesitation marks that look like the veins on Keith Richards arms. Farmers whole life insurance people are already forming up in the Conn. half way houses, prepping for a no claim defense.

Rip City
I'd reckon that's why it's here.........that's hilarious.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

m2 wrote:
SunCoastSooner wrote:Could have told you that years ago.

Sin,

The entire CFB forum.

You do remember... Moorese, Dins, and I

Teaching you about coastlines???

How you can still post here after that one is beyond me.

m2
M2 you do recall predicting that Cal would beat USC. Ayoob was a shoe in for the Heisman. I don't see how you have the testicular fortitude to show your face with the rest of us knowing you are a costume fairy who sales wind chimes.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
Luther
Old Coot

Post by Luther »

Bwahahahaha.

Are you trying to tell me that factoids are the only things that are posted in the NFL forum? And if by God anyone posts anything even remotely resembling a home-town post, then it is a lie. The entire NFL forum is about personal opinions, predictions, out and out bullshit, all the time. The only non-lies are the great posters who use facts to back up their contentions, but sadly, over the course of a season, most if not all are found to be bullshit.

I'm not saying the facts are bullshit, but the use of facts to support arguments are laughably gonzo. It is the same rationale that scouts use to evalute players..."Great field vision, quick pickup of adjustments, can capitalize on the defense's weakest link, a lineman's best friend...blah blah blah..." You've seen this before, yes? How the fuck is someone shittier here than the fuckers we see on TV every night? Bwahahaha

Wags, Toos and probably Raider Loco have had more success in predicting outcomes than most of the so called experts and they haven't been in a 3-point stance since the last bachelor party.

Get over this shit. Plus, take it over to the great NFL forum, ...most of us here are ice skating fans.

Rip City