Did Frodo lose his fucking mind?

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Jerkovich
Please pay attention to Me

Post by Jerkovich »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Tardovich wrote:
Grubing tuber wrote: Right. It’s been in your vocabulary your entire adult life, and you just happened to use it for the first time here the same day that it appeared in another thread. You aren’t fooling any one, Corky.
Is that right? I must have missed that one, Sherlock. What are the chances of that? Wow….now if one gives a money a key board, and the monkey types all day……it probably looks like a Gubing Tuber post.

In the mean time, you and Ken keep a meticulous log of all the new and misspelled words on this board and get back to me….or not.
It’s not a matter of keeping track of new words. It’s a matter of having read your platitudinous prattle over years past, and recognizing that your writing skills approximate those of a high school freshman.

Nice use of the thesaurus tuber. Keep it up and you may give us impression that you have some semblance of acumen. Too bad that you expect verbose and eloquent replies, but I’ll save that for the people that matter the most, mean while, I’ll continue to put in as little effort as possible when replying to this shit crevice.
Uncle Fester
The Man broke me chain

Post by Uncle Fester »

Back where I come from we have universities - seats of great learning - where men go to become great thinkers. And when they come out, they think deep thoughts, and with no more brains than you have.
But - they have one thing you haven't got - a diploma!

Therefore, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Universita Committeeatum E Pluribus Unum, I hereby confer upon you the honorary degree of Th.D.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Reindeer cum-receptacle wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:
Tardovich wrote: Is that right? I must have missed that one, Sherlock. What are the chances of that? Wow….now if one gives a money a key board, and the monkey types all day……it probably looks like a Gubing Tuber post.

In the mean time, you and Ken keep a meticulous log of all the new and misspelled words on this board and get back to me….or not.
It’s not a matter of keeping track of new words. It’s a matter of having read your platitudinous prattle over years past, and recognizing that your writing skills approximate those of a high school freshman.

Nice use of the thesaurus tuber. Keep it up and you may give us impression that you have some semblance of acumen. Too bad that you expect verbose and eloquent replies, but I’ll save that for the people that matter the most, mean while, I’ll continue to put in as little effort as possible when replying to this shit crevice.
No need for a thesaurus. Those words have been in my vocabulary since middle school. You think I expect “verbose and eloquent replies” from you? :lol:
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Nail his ass to the wall Fu.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
PrimeX
Koko B1

Post by PrimeX »

Half the words in this thread aren't even real. Quit faking it, hosers.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Fuck off, VaniloquentX.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

If this thread gets any more "sonabriquiscious", I am fucking outta here.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Yo Kevnic,

reasonable people call bullshit on your use of pusillanimous, because when you're faced with the prospect of typing an everyday word like "keyboard", you fail, and instead type "key board" (see above in this thread).

Now, I know you probably have taken extra pains to avoid misspellings in this thread subsequently, but you've failed, my friend.

Now - do I give a fuck if you do know how to properly spell "keyboard"? No, I don't - I like your posts just as they are, thanks. If Kevnic suddenly became the kind of poster that could spell "keyboard" properly, the comedic value of his posts would be considerably lessened.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

I just wanted to repost this, because it really was a classic of sorts:
Wow….now if one gives a money a key board, and the monkey types all day……it probably looks like a Gubing Tuber post.
Take heed, neophytes...Kevnic can kick his own ass with the best of them. It's fun to see reindeer kick it, but as you can see he'll eagerly do it himself also, when that is required.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Reindeer.

...good times, man...good times...

:)
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Jerkovich
Please pay attention to Me

Post by Jerkovich »

PSUFAN wrote:Yo Kevnic,

reasonable people call bullshit on your use of pusillanimous, because when you're faced with the prospect of typing an everyday word like "keyboard", you fail, and instead type "key board" (see above in this thread).

Now, I know you probably have taken extra pains to avoid misspellings in this thread subsequently, but you've failed, my friend.

Now - do I give a fuck if you do know how to properly spell "keyboard"? No, I don't - I like your posts just as they are, thanks. If Kevnic suddenly became the kind of poster that could spell "keyboard" properly, the comedic value of his posts would be considerably lessened.
No, it’s just a failure to give a shit how grammatically correct my post look. OOOPPSS, missed the space key.

Reindeers? You are developmentally challenged, aren’t you?
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

Uncle Fester wrote:Why, anybody can have a brain. That's a very mediocre commodity. Every pusillanimous creature that crawls on the Earth or slinks through slimy seas has a brain.
Back where I come from we have universities - seats of great learning - where men go to become great thinkers. And when they come out, they think deep thoughts, and with no more brains than you have.
But - they have one thing you haven't got - a diploma!

Therefore, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Universita Committeeatum E Pluribus Unum, I hereby confer upon you the honorary degree of Th.D.
Rack Festers WoO resets.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Just a guess here -- in Fraudo's world, the PM he sent Rack Fu backed up his contention that whenever he has sent a poster information about who he really is, that poster has accepted it as credible.

And while Dins is really good at stirring up the sh*t, and I think that's what he was trying to do here, it was just a tad of a reach here. More than anything else, 88's comment about Frodo's Ghost having the same IP number as another poster here (and note that 88 didn't say who that poster was) ought to be filed under "Sincerely, Marcus Allen."
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

I'll agree with that.