[soft golfing voice]this...for the lead[/soft golfing voice]

PING!

The Tourney has begun!

Moderators: Left Seater, Mr T

Cornhusker
2018/2019 and 2023/2024 Pick ‘em Champion

[soft golfing voice]this...for the lead[/soft golfing voice]

Post by Cornhusker »

Nebraska on a 10 gamer with 2 of 3 at Manhattan, sweeps of A&M and Mizzou, and mid week winners at Iowa and at Creighton, takes the show on the road to Texas for the Big 12 front runner position.

I hate Texas baseball, arrogant as all get out. Augie (we don't want no second place trophy) Garrido.

(My mom is related to this guy. Her maiden name was Garrido and while a family geneology hunt down found him, he wouldn't respond to info request by my Aunt. Simply sent back shit from UT athletic office of his bio at UT on a generic response. Bet his office temp sent it. Mom was from San Fransico and he is a No. Caler)

Anyways, I hope NU can get 2 of 3, but it will be a tall order.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Re: [soft golfing voice]this...for the lead[/soft golfing vo

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Cornhusker wrote:Nebraska on a 10 gamer with 2 of 3 at Manhattan, sweeps of A&M and Mizzou, and mid week winners at Iowa and at Creighton, takes the show on the road to Texas for the Big 12 front runner position.

I hate Texas baseball, arrogant as all get out. Augie (we don't want no second place trophy) Garrido.

(My mom is related to this guy. Her maiden name was Garrido and while a family geneology hunt down found him, he wouldn't respond to info request by my Aunt. Simply sent back shit from UT athletic office of his bio at UT on a generic response. Bet his office temp sent it. Mom was from San Fransico and he is a No. Caler)

Have fun. Augie is running the Big 12 officials these days not the offices in Dallas. They call what he wants them to call. Perfectly acceptable to bean 4 oppossing players each afternoon without warning but you better expecta dismissal and suspension if it happens to a texass batter. :evil:
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
Cornhusker
2018/2019 and 2023/2024 Pick ‘em Champion

Post by Cornhusker »

SunCoastSooner wrote:
Cornhusker wrote:Nebraska on a 10 gamer with 2 of 3 at Manhattan, sweeps of A&M and Mizzou, and mid week winners at Iowa and at Creighton, takes the show on the road to Texas for the Big 12 front runner position.

Have fun. Augie is running the Big 12 officials these days not the offices in Dallas. They call what he wants them to call. Perfectly acceptable to bean 4 oppossing players each afternoon without warning but you better expecta dismissal and suspension if it happens to a texass batter. :evil:
Augie's intimidation of the umps is well documented.
Playing at Austin will be all the more likely the strike zone will have a little more black for Texass pitching.
But I'm confident the Cornhuskers will be in each game.
The defense has been steller, and the bats smokin'.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Cornhusker wrote:
SunCoastSooner wrote:

Augie's intimidation of the umps is well documented.
Playing at Austin will be all the more likely the strike zone will have a little more black for Texass pitching.
But I'm confident the Cornhuskers will be in each game.
The defense has been steller, and the bats smokin'.
Yoiu should be in each game. We were against texass. Too bad the boys in blue made sure that texass pulled it out on friday and saturday. Did so as well Sunday but Oklahoma didn't give them as many chances to decide the outcome as they have the previous two nights.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
txangler74
Elwood

Post by txangler74 »

good game tonight Neb fans. Here's hoping the umpiring gets better tomorrow and Sunday
F-You man, I'll never go to Texas. I hated Texas from that point on.
-Eric Dickerson on his recruitment to the University of Texas
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

txangler74 wrote:good game tonight Neb fans. Here's hoping the umpiring gets better tomorrow and Sunday

Your coach has dictated calls the entire big 12 season. Texass fan has no room to complain about officiating this season.
txangler74
Elwood

Post by txangler74 »

Congrats husker fans on the series win. Goodluck the rest of confrence play.
F-You man, I'll never go to Texas. I hated Texas from that point on.
-Eric Dickerson on his recruitment to the University of Texas