It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Israel will soon be annihilated?

Post by OCmike »

Greeeat... :meds:

http://news.yahoo.com/fc/world/iran

The president of Iran again lashed out at Israel on Friday and said it was "heading toward annihilation," just days after Tehran raised fears about its nuclear activities by saying it successfully enriched uranium for the first time. President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad called Israel a "permanent threat" to the Middle East that will "soon" be liberated.

Weren't we in an "unprecedented era of peace" just a few years ago? That was quick.

Anywho, you'd think that the Iranian Prez would tone down the "annihilation" rhetoric at a time when other members of his government are trying to convince the world that their nuke program is for peaceful purposes only. Or maybe he didn't get the memo.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

mvscal wrote:Personally, I would have nuked Tehran about five minutes after receiving that message.
A cruise missle suddenly and inexplicably losing its guidence control and striking the presidential residence of this nutjob would be nice.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

RACK

Sincerely,
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

Crap article.

Putting together two and three word snippets from an address and you can make it say anything you want - as usual the full text is never printed and his statements are taken completely out of context.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

RadioFan wrote:
mvscal wrote:Personally, I would have nuked Tehran about five minutes after receiving that message.
A cruise missle suddenly and inexplicably losing its guidence control and striking the presidential residence of this nutjob would be nice.
gotta agree.....fucker is crazy
get out, get out while there's still time
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

Dr_Phibes wrote:his statements are taken completely out of context.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, I'm sure upon reading the full text, he outlined how he'd like to exchange balloons, candy and Teddy bears with the Israelis.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

RadioFan wrote:

Yeah, I'm sure upon reading the full text, he outlined how he'd like to exchange balloons, candy and Teddy bears with the Israelis.

He could have been talking about "football" matches.
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

RadioFan wrote:
No, that would be America's job - some nations have managed to retain self determination in their own foreign policy.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Yet Another Nutjob For Allah wrote:"The Americans know better than anyone that their troops in the region and in Iraq are vulnerable. I would advise them not to commit such a strategic error"

Seems pretty cut and dry to me.

WTF? Rush willy-nilly into Iraq, but let these freaks (who I don't believe represent the majority of Iranians, but that's probably idealism on my part) sit there making thinly-veiled threats with nukes?

Sometimes, I think this entire planet has gone nuts, with the exception of me...and the jury's still out on me.

What...do I have to go deal with freaking Iran myself? Is that what this is coming down to?

Because I will. Seriously.

Sure, my one-man army probably won't be too terribly effective...I mean, what am I going to do...show up in Tehran and call them all "stupid fags?" While that may be a forte of mine, I kind of doubt its ability to render an accelerator array inoperable.

BUT I'LL DO IT, DAMMIT!!!!!!!
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

Dr_Phibes wrote:
RadioFan wrote:
No, that would be America's job - some nations have managed to retain self determination in their own foreign policy.
Well, see, we tried the no or few allies approach at the beginning of the 20th century and it got us 2 world wars because egomaniacal dictators think there won't be any repercussions to invading weaker countries or those that don't have allies.

Besides, it's a tad ironic coming from you, since the only thing keeping Iran from being invaded at this point is your beloved Russia.
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

Dr_Phibes wrote:Crap article.

Putting together two and three word snippets from an address and you can make it say anything you want - as usual the full text is never printed and his statements are taken completely out of context.
Don't go all mvscal on us, Phibes. There not much doubt about the intent of these sentences:

Speaking about America:

"I would advise them to first get out of their quagmire in Iraq before getting into an even bigger one," General Safavi said with a grin.

"We have American forces in the region under total surveillance. For the past two years, we have been ready for any scenario, whether sanctions or an attack."

Speaking about Israel:

The Zionist regime is an injustice and by its very nature a permanent threat," Ahmadinejad told the gathering of regime officials, visiting Palestinian militant leaders and foreign sympathizers.

"Whether you like it or not, the Zionist regime is on the road to being eliminated," said Ahmadinejad, whose regime does not recognise Israel and who drew international condemnation last year when he said Israel should be "wiped off the map."

These statements were made in front of a large number of people, and the intent is clear.

Of course the hypocrisy of them claiming uranium is being enriched for peaceful purposes coupled with these statements - if they don't stop them soon there will be two smoking holes in the earth - Israel, and shortly thereafter, Iran.
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

Right, Iran (no warheads) or as the Israeli put it in article: "three years away from the end of the decade" whatever that means, as the text isn't givin in full is going to attack weaker Isreal (in excess of two hundred warheads)?
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

Mister Bushice wrote:
Speaking about America:

"I would advise them to first get out of their quagmire in Iraq before getting into an even bigger one," General Safavi said with a grin.

"We have American forces in the region under total surveillance. For the past two years, we have been ready for any scenario, whether sanctions or an attack."

Speaking about Israel:

The Zionist regime is an injustice and by its very nature a permanent threat," Ahmadinejad told the gathering of regime officials, visiting Palestinian militant leaders and foreign sympathizers.

"Whether you like it or not, the Zionist regime is on the road to being eliminated," said Ahmadinejad, whose regime does not recognise Israel and who drew international condemnation last year when he said Israel should be "wiped off the map."

These statements were made in front of a large number of people, and the intent is clear.

Of course the hypocrisy of them claiming uranium is being enriched for peaceful purposes coupled with these statements - if they don't stop them soon there will be two smoking holes in the earth - Israel, and shortly thereafter, Iran.
Those statements all appear to be sobor analysis, it's nothing I haven't heard a Demorate say. As for this:

I had the full text of that, I'll try and dig it up for you - it was an allegory he was making to the rationale of Israel being plopped in the middle of Europe.
Again, taken completely out of context for newspaper purposes.
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

Dr_Phibes wrote:
Mister Bushice wrote:
Speaking about America:

Speaking about Israel:

Those statements all appear to be sobor analysis, it's nothing I haven't heard a Demorate say. As for this:

I had the full text of that, I'll try and dig it up for you - it was an allegory he was making to the rationale of Israel being plopped in the middle of Europe.
Again, taken completely out of context for newspaper purposes.

uh, I don't think so

sin. God
JIP said...Hell, Michael Sam has more integrity than you do.

Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

America will attack Iran when it gets it's marching orders from the Knesset, and not a
second sooner.

Know your roles.

But you American Zionists can take heart, I hear talk about your back-stabbing, traitor hero Pollard
may be released soon.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

"Israel may have the right to put others on trial, but certainly no one has the right to put the Jewish people and the State of Israel on trial."

-- Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon, 25 March, 2001 quoted in BBC News Online

Know

Your

Role
Why don’t you just STFU.
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

Martyred wrote:America will attack Iran when it gets it's marching orders from the Knesset,
and not a
second sooner.

Know your roles.
Excellent.

A Marty/Wolfman
sighting.
In a thread
where Israel
is mentioned!

What's next, Marty as m2?
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

mvscal wrote:
Martyred wrote:But you American Zionists can take heart, I hear talk about your back-stabbing, traitor hero Pollard
may be released soon.

Riiiiight.
Wanna bet?

Home by Hannukah.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

For a start, here is the "wiped off the map" speech:

Jews go boom

where he doesn't actually say anything of the sort, he's quoting from Khomeini and the words have been jammed in his mouth. Read it, it's an eloquent appeal against Zionism and Imperialism - both noble sentiments as stated in UN resolution 3379 and not the neo-nazi horseshite that the yids make it out to be.

Both Iran and Hamas have repeatedly offered to recognise Isreal and end the "call for their destuction" if they simply come into compliance with international law and leave the occupied territories but you wouldn't know this - every public statement (in it's uniquely colourful language) is butchered like Mike's article with small fragments of sentences and paragraphs that completely twist the larger context.

So RACK Ahmadinejad's mourning the fall of the Union - AND his justified stuggle.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Dr_Phibes wrote:For a start......
you know I hope you won't take this the wrong way.....but you're a serious fucking idiot if you don't recognize the threat to the stability of the region posed by Ahmadinejad
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Felix wrote:
Dr_Phibes wrote:For a start......
you know I hope you won't take this the wrong way.....but you're a serious fucking idiot if you don't recognize the threat to the stability of the region posed by Ahmadinejad
You are brainwashed.

Who currently has a nuclear arsenal in the region? Who is sabre rattling for war on Iran?
Which regional nuclear power has NOT signed the NPT? Which regional nuclear
power sells American military secrets to China, then rebukes America for asking questions
about it?

Israel = "top"

America = "bottom"
Why don’t you just STFU.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Sabre rattling? Well that would be the President of Iran who has stated publically that Israel should be wiped off the face of the planet...

Coupled with the fact that they have now alledgedly enriched uranium this makes Iran the top candidate for starting some shit in the Middle East....

Maybe you can provide me with the quote wherein anyone from Israel is threatening to wipe Iran off the face of the earth...I've seen quotes where Israeli officials have said they'll defend themselves...which they're more than capable of......
upstart
Elwood

Post by upstart »

Three time Super Bowl Champion New England Patriots
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

We have American forces in the region under total surveillance. For the past two years, we have been ready for any scenario, whether sanctions or an attack."
Wow this is Whitey caliber blustering........

These bean brains are under the impression that someone will step up to the plate to help them if they provoke the US........

they are wrong......
Ang
Jumpin' Little Juke Joint Gal

Post by Ang »

All we have so far is a nutjob saying he hates Israel (no real news there) and that he can enrich a few atoms for energy's sake.

How about we ask the investigators who were so sure there were WMD's in Iraq to check it out and see if Iran really has nukes?
tough love
Agondonter

Post by tough love »

Israel will soon be annihilated
Never happen, even if somewhere down the road America stepped back and allowed it to be so.
Never annihilated.
Am I wrong...God, I hope so.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

tough love wrote:
Never happen, even if somewhere down the road America stepped back and allowed it to be so.
Never annihilated.
Yeah I guess he missed the part of history where a few thousand jews with hand guns and small arms beat the shit out of Egyptians, Syrians, Jordanians and the Arab Legion equiped with armor and artillery from his beloved Russia.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

SunCoastSooner wrote:
tough love wrote:
Never annihilated.
Yeah I guess he missed the part of history where a few thousand jews with hand guns and small arms beat the shit out of Egyptians, Syrians, Jordanians and the Arab Legion equiped with armor and artillery from his beloved Russia.
If they're so tough, why do they need your tax dollars?
Why don’t you just STFU.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Martyred wrote:
SunCoastSooner wrote:
tough love wrote: Never happen, even if somewhere down the road America stepped back and allowed it to be so.
Never annihilated.
If they're so tough, why do they need your tax dollars?
Israel is one of the very few I don't mind my tax dollars going towards. If for nothing else than it pisses the rag heads off. [expletive] 'em.

Just pointing out that they beat the shit out of the muslims with a bunch of hand guns and they had four frigging armies and an air force. :lol:
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

Yep. A regular race of Samurai warriors. :lol: I just think Mel Brooks.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

SunCoastSooner wrote: Israel is one of the very few I don't mind my tax dollars going towards. If for nothing else than it pisses the rag heads off. [expletive] 'em.
So you turn your pockets inside out for Israel....

....to piss off Arabs?

Not a wise investment, I'd say. Not surprising that Americans keep falling for the same
shell game, over and over again.
Why don’t you just STFU.
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

Martyred wrote:If they're so tough, why do they need your tax dollars?
They're more worthy than Canada.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

RadioFan wrote:
Martyred wrote:If they're so tough, why do they need your tax dollars?
They're more worthy than Canada.
Why is anyone worthy of billions of dollars of aid when Americans need it more right at home?

Oh yeah. Because it's Israel and you are their bitch. I forgot.
Why don’t you just STFU.
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

Martyred wrote:Because it's Israel and you are their bitch. I forgot.
We're apparently Egypt's and Jordan's bitch, too, eh?

Btw, Canada is still our bitch, in case you're keeping score of geopolitical bitchdom, bitch.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

RadioFan wrote:
Martyred wrote:Because it's Israel and you are their bitch. I forgot.
We're apparently Egypt's and Jordan's bitch, too, eh?

Btw, Canada is still our bitch, in case you're keeping score of geopolitical bitchdom, bitch.
You sound wounded. I'll back off.
Why don’t you just STFU.