Zacharias Moussaoui

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Nishlord
Eternal Scobode

Zacharias Moussaoui

Post by Nishlord »

I'm no advocate of the death penalty, but they might as well off this bloke now. He's obviously madder than a tin of dog turds, changes his story every five minutes and would love to be martyred, while the usual knee-jerkers want him fried. Everyone's a winner.
As the US court adjourned yesterday, terror suspect
Zacharias Moussaoui chanted "Burn in the USA" to the
tune of Bruce Springsteen's "Born in the USA."
“Culture. Sophistication. Genius. A little bit more than a hot dog, know what I mean?”
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Rack him!

--1smoothG
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

i'd rather he rot in jail so the zealots can't martyr him.
why is my neighborhood on fire
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Kill him quick, so he isnt used as a bargaining chip.
Nishlord
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nishlord »

Bizzarofelice wrote:i'd rather he rot in jail so the zealots can't martyr him.
^ gets it.
“Culture. Sophistication. Genius. A little bit more than a hot dog, know what I mean?”
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

[sidebar]what costs taxpayers more...lifetime sentences, or executions?[/sidebar]

I'll tell you this...I'm not surprised that he's thumbing his nose at us. I just want to stop paying for his incarceration. Put a fucking bullet into him - and Saddam Hussein too, already. Do this now. Go ahead.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

As for "martyring"...the zealots have new martyrs every day. They have them by the fucking acreload. What's a few more going to hurt? Is it really going to increase the ferocity of their attacks? We're supposed to worry about that?
The Whistle Is Screaming
Left-handed monkey wrench

Post by The Whistle Is Screaming »

As long as we are paying for his incarceration, we might as well have in with the general population at Attica or Rikers or any of our other esteemed Max Security resorts. Let him play bitch for a while and then bulletize his dome.
Ingse Bodil wrote:rich jews aren't the same as real jews, though, right?
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

You'd think he survive in prison? Sharpened tooth brush to the neck or the electric chair? .. now that I think of it.. a sharpened tooth brush plunge to his neck would probably be more appropriate for this scum bag.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

PSUFAN wrote:[sidebar]what costs taxpayers more...lifetime sentences, or executions?[/sidebar]
I know this isn't the answer you're looking for, but the correct answer is executions -- due to the cost of the appeals process that precedes the execution.
As for "martyring"...the zealots have new martyrs every day.
It's about public opinion. You can't drum up sympathy among the everyday folk in the Arab world for a suicide bomber who offs him/herself. But someone you can sell as a political prisoner turned wrongly executed -- that's a different story.

Full disclosure: I'm pretty close to a death penalty abolitionist myself, but if not for the martyr angle, I could definitely see putting a cap in this guy. But even if we're going to have a death penalty, imho it should be reserved for only the worst of the worst, like Moussaoui and McVeigh.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Nishlord
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nishlord »

I'd say he was making the legal system look like a bunch of absolute cunts, but that would be implying that they needed some help in achieving that aim.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

I know this isn't the answer you're looking for, but the correct answer is executions
Actually, that's a bell-ringer. I was recently surprised to learn that. I'm all about making it cheaper in some instances.

Yes, that's right - I'm willing to forego appeals and prevaricating in some situations. Just throw Saddam into one of his acid swimming pools, pronto. It's no use having him die of old age in a comfy Green Zone prison. Might as well left him in the spiderhole.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

You can't drum up sympathy among the everyday folk in the Arab world for a suicide bomber who offs him/herself. But someone you can sell as a political prisoner turned wrongly executed -- that's a different story.
You see, I just don't agree with this. I see them running the "he died in service to Allah" rather than "he didn't do it".

As for drumming up sympathy for suicide bombers...I guess you haven't seen the posters they run with? These people have more martyrs than brain cells.

I just don't follow the "Let's get America - they shot Saddam in the head!!!!" angle. That's something to rile them up? Do they really need anything, after Abu Ghraib and Gitmo?

Offing Saddam will be the most humane thing we've done yet.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Part of the problem with your suggestion, PSU, at least as to Saddam, is that he's being tried in an Iraqi court and being held in an Iraqi jail. That's probably as it should be. He still has some loyalists in Iraq, and while I think what we're seeing there now is civil war, it would probably be worse if the U.S. were trying him.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Put him in a cell with a huge biker dude that is jewish, and has "I present you with allah" tattooed on his pecker.....
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

mvscal wrote:
jiminphilly wrote:You'd think he survive in prison?
Yes, I do. I'm not sure where you get the idea that prisons are filled with patriotic citizens.
I'll agree with you in part. Moussaoui wouldn't be in much danger in prison based on what he did before he got there. However, he appears to be a sociopath and he could find himself in plenty of trouble based on what happens after he got there.

Same thing as with Jeffrey Dahmer. Dahmer wasn't killed for what he did before he got to prison. He was killed for what he did after he got to prison.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

You guys make things so complicated.

Upon his guilty verdict (I think a guilty verdict is fairly safe bet, by bookmaking standards), I have a much simpler plan...

Let him go.

Set him free...on the streets of Baghdad. Only after a press conference where the exact time and release is made public.

Or, better yet -- a lottery. Iraqis can purchase a raffle ticket, for the price of one barrel of oil. Winner gets to pick and carry out Saddam's demise.

OK...maybe that's a little on the evil side. Forgive me. But people like Saddam and Moussaoui and Al Zarqawi seem to bring that out in me.

Then again, evil pricks like Bush and Cheney and Rummy and Rove bring that out in me too, but not nearly to the same extent as the aforementioned evil pricks.

That's the problem in the world -- too many evil pricks running around with nothing better to do than be evil pricks. They need to take up quilting or something.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

mvscal wrote:
jiminphilly wrote:You'd think he'd survive in prison?
Yes, I do. I'm not sure where you get the idea that prisons are filled with patriotic citizens.
I'm all for his execution, however it happens. But if he were to be put into general population I'm not so sure some prison lifer wouldn't shoot for fame and off this shit bag. In fact once he's in there I'd cheer for a prison riot just so other mussies and low lifes were killed over.. it might help the over-crowding issue a bit.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

They're both heroes.

- IBitchalot
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

RACK
Nishlord
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nishlord »

PSUFAN wrote:
Offing Saddam will be the most humane thing we've done yet.
Shame it didn't happen 25 years ago.
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

Just force feed him pork before his execution. Then he is killed and not a martyr......
New England Patriots
2001, 2003, 2004, 2014, 2016 Champions

Boston Red Sox
2004, 2007, 2013 Champions

Boston Celtics
2008 Champions

Boston Bruins
2011 Champions
Risa
nubian napalm - numidian princess

Re: Zacharias Moussaoui

Post by Risa »

Nishlord wrote:I'm no advocate of the death penalty, but they might as well off this bloke now. He's obviously madder than a tin of dog turds, changes his story every five minutes and would love to be martyred, while the usual knee-jerkers want him fried. Everyone's a winner.
As the US court adjourned yesterday, terror suspect
Zacharias Moussaoui chanted "Burn in the USA" to the
tune of Bruce Springsteen's "Born in the USA."

I always thought he was a plant hired by the US government,
in the same way Jerry Springer and Maury Povich hire plants
to pretend to be trash/ghetto/barrio for ratings.

except this is like that movie with Nick Nolte, or the Kurt
Vonnegut story (where 'you are what you pretend to be').

The breaking point for me was when he shouted 'I am Al Queda!'

That's hammy. But that ain't real.

He is an intentional flash point.

I wonder what they offered him to go Worf for the Klingon Empire?
on a short leash, apparently.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Let him go.

Set him free...on the streets of Baghdad.

No no no no. If you think he doesn't have $1,000,000,000 bricked up in some wall in Baghdad, and folks who are willing to take a chunk of it to help him, then you and I disagree.

I don't want him running into Jimmah in Palm Springs, gettin' busy tanning and tool-lashing hookers
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Nishlord wrote:
^ gets it.

I'd rather not pay out massive tax dollars in perpetuity to keep him in prison isolation forever.

Just turn him loose in the Aryan Brotherhood shower room and call it good.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

They wouldn't like this cat though, not one little bit.

:-)
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Just one slug in his eye, and page the janitor. Call an end to it for god's sake.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

mvscal wrote:
Van wrote:Just turn him loose in the Aryan Brotherhood shower room and call it good.
White supremacists are big Islamofascist fans. McVeigh loved Saddam.
Yep, in fact, many were lauding 9-11 and suggested "the movement" grow a pair of balls themselves and do something similiar.
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Cicero wrote:Kill him quick, so he isnt used as a bargaining chip.
A bargaining chip?

How does he become a bargaining chip if we don't bargain with terrorists? Or is Bush planning on bargaining with terrorists as well?
silvurna
Elwood

Post by silvurna »

His defense attorney cringes at his insistence in being put on the stand. A prosecutor asked him if he wants to die and he said he didn't, he wants to go to prison and continue to kill Americans there also. If he doesn't take the juice or ride the lightnin', he will be isolated fron the general population. With extra security necessary, the often-heard figure of $100,000 per year to keep a prisoner could go to $250,000/yr for this maggot. If a life sentence is the case, why not forty years of hard labor?
I'll finish the picture.
To perform hard labor, he would need a hammer, a shovel..something he could use as a weapon to attack his guards..his armed guards. The guards would be forced to shoot him..ZM gets dead, no lengthy appeal process..case closed. Martydom? Maybe, but wgara? Reprisals en masse from his cohorts? Great..let them all come out in a public square . Fish in a barrel.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Jack Ruby, where have you gone?
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Moussaoui is more electable than Ted Kennedy, Hilary, Feinstein, Boxer, Pelosi, and Captain Crunch.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Diego in Seattle wrote:
A bargaining chip?

How does he become a bargaining chip if we don't bargain with terrorists? Or is Bush planning on bargaining with terrorists as well?

Maybe not Bush, but what if a Dem wins the election in '08.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Which POTUS was it that popularized the "we don't bargain with terrorists" folktale?

BTW, that same POTUS did in fact spend a good deal of time actually bargaining with terrorists.
socal
Prepare to qualify!

Post by socal »

Cicero wrote:
Diego in Seattle wrote:
A bargaining chip?

Let's offer up m2, Caddie, and a mod to be named later for Moussaoui then hook him up with Nocal at a tour stop.
Van wrote:Kumbaya, asshats.
R-Jack wrote:
Atomic Punk wrote:So why did you post it?
Yes, that just happened.
Nishlord
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nishlord »

Cicero wrote:
Diego in Seattle wrote:
A bargaining chip?

Every time I read a Cicero post, I need to shove the leaking braincells back into my earholes with a Q-Tip.

God, please make someone from Saudi Arabia crash a plane into his ignorant maw.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

That's your fault Al... You make the repeated mistake of actually reading his posts.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.