Make Canada your home.

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Make Canada your home.

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

You all should move up to Canada. It's really quite nice up here.

I will help you move*.

*Not really...but I'm sure we can swing something with Dr_Phibes.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

I've said before and I'll say again. Toronto is only about a 3 1/2 hour drive away. I'd give serious thought to moving there if I thought: (a) my job would translate; and (b) I could afford to live there. No on both counts, unfortunately.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

I've said before and I'll say again. Western Ontario is only about a 12 hour drive away. It’s a nice place to go fishing.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

I've said before and I'll say again. I'd give serious thought to moving there if I thought: (a) hell would freeze over; and (b) I was out of my fucking mind. No on both counts, fortunately.
If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator." —GWB Washington, D.C., Dec. 19, 2000
Martyred wrote: Hang in there, Whitey. Smart people are on their way with dictionaries.
War Wagon wrote:being as how I've got "stupid" draped all over, I'm not really sure.
tough love
Agondonter

Post by tough love »

I've said it before and I'll say again. I'd give serious thought to ya'All's moving here if I thought: (a)your systems could not handle our air, and that you would not die instantly upon arrival (b)nobody here want's your kind, we have enough of a problem with the over-stuffed rag heads with their acting all uppity and such. Try Mexico.
Am I wrong...God, I hope so.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

tough love wrote:I've said it before and I'll say again. I'd give serious thought to ya'All's moving here if I thought: (a)your systems could not handle our air, and that you would not die instantly upon arrival (b)nobody here want's your kind, we have enough of a problem with the over-stuffed rag heads with their acting all uppity and such. Try Mexico.
Definitely a Canadian imposter -- the "ya'All's" proved it.

Now, if you had said "you hosers," or something . . .
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Terry in Crapchester wrote:I've said before and I'll say again. Toronto is only about a 3 1/2 hour drive away. I'd give serious thought to moving there if I thought: (a) my job would translate; and (b) I could afford to live there. No on both counts, unfortunately.
but terry, there's free health care and everybody's nice and stuff and open minded. And nobody ever shoots anybody, the occasional biker or 8, excluded.

Ofcourse, they do have a handle on their litigious system, so I guess maybe your yob wouldn't translate too well.

guess I'd stay put too if I was a lawyer.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

I've said it before, and I'll say it again:

Who?

Where?

Oh...you're talking about canada. Nevermind.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Re: Make Canada your home.

Post by smackaholic »

mvscal wrote:
Martyred wrote:You all should move up to Canada. It's really quite nice up here.

I will help you move*.

*Not really...but I'm sure we can swing something with Dr_Phibes.
I've forwarded your invitation to Mexico. I hope you don't mind.
Rack! We got a fine interstate highway system, and well, not much of a rail system left. I would be happy to see some of our tax dollars go towards helping our brothers from the south get to our brothers to the north. not sure what the hell, they'll do there. Help bring in the next ice cube crop or something, I guess.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

smackaholic wrote:
Terry in Crapchester wrote:I've said before and I'll say again. Toronto is only about a 3 1/2 hour drive away. I'd give serious thought to moving there if I thought: (a) my job would translate; and (b) I could afford to live there. No on both counts, unfortunately.
but terry, there's free health care and everybody's nice and stuff and open minded. And nobody ever shoots anybody, the occasional biker or 8, excluded.

Ofcourse, they do have a handle on their litigious system, so I guess maybe your yob wouldn't translate too well.

Actually, I was thinking about the fact that there's no reciprocity, which would mean I'd have to study for their bar exam and take it, not to mention the time and money involved in that . . . Oh, and you could throw out the U.S. Constitution as well, since it doesn't apply there.

It really would be a completely different world.

Also, houses on that side of Lake Ontario (at least, those in close proximity to Toronto) go for about 5 times what comparable houses on this side of Lake Ontario go for.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

In the words of Robin Williams...
Canada is like a loft over looking a really great party
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

^^^^

Would have to agree.
Jerkovich
Please pay attention to Me

Post by Jerkovich »

Terry in Crapchester wrote:
smackaholic wrote:

Oh, and you could throw out the U.S. Constitution as well, since it doesn't apply there.
Oh the HORROR! Not that you give much of a fuck about it unless it suites your lefty agenda.
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

mvscal wrote:I've forwarded your invitation to Mexico. I hope you don't mind.
:lol: RACK!
Dreams......Temporary Madness
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Jerkovich wrote:
smackaholic wrote: but terry, there's free health care and everybody's nice and stuff and open minded. And nobody ever shoots anybody, the occasional biker or 8, excluded.

Oh, and you could throw out the U.S. Constitution as well, since it doesn't apply there.
Oh the HORROR! Not that you give much of a fuck about it unless it suites your lefty agenda.
Point me to exactly where I ever said I don't give much of a fuck about the Constitution.

Considering that your hero referred to the Constitution as "a goddamned piece of paper" allegedly, I'd think you of all people would be hesitant to bring this up.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Besides if Canada is so damn great why do half the License plates in my town, at this time of year, read Ontario and Quebec?

Okay half is an exageration but there are enough that I recognize your Lic. plates from 50 yards.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

SunCoastSooner wrote:Besides if Canada is so damn great why do half the License plates in my town, at this time of year, read Ontario and Quebec?

Okay half is an exageration but there are enough that I recognize your Lic. plates from 50 yards.
The winter sucks, no question. And I suspect that more than half of the license plates you see this time of year (or perhaps a few months earlier) are from out of state.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

SunCoastSooner wrote:Besides if Canada is so damn great why do half the License plates in my town, at this time of year, read Ontario and Quebec?

The winter sucks, no question. And I suspect that more than half of the license plates you see this time of year (or perhaps a few months earlier) are from out of state.
Hence Canada isn't that great.

I like where I live, no thanks.
Jerkovich

Post by Jerkovich »

Terry in Crapchester wrote:Image
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

SunCoastSooner wrote:

Hence Canada isn't that great.

I like where I live, no thanks.
I understand where you're coming from. As for me, the weather in Canada -- or at least the portion of Canada where I might actually consider living -- doesn't differ significantly from the weather where I live now.

Btw, low 60's, sunny and quite comfortable today. Not as warm as Florida, but I don't have to worry about hurricanes later on.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Jerkovich wrote:
Terry in Crapchester wrote:Image
Oh, wow, such epic smack. :meds: I can do that too, wanna see?
Jerkovich wrote:My vagina hurts.
I know. Thanks for playing.
tough love
Agondonter

Post by tough love »

I voted for "Stay The Hell Away - Manitoba", but the Chamber of Commerce got it their way, AGAIN. :meds:
Am I wrong...God, I hope so.
Jerkovich

Post by Jerkovich »

Terry for twatsville pulls out the big gun again. :meds:
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Jerkovich wrote:Terry for twatsville pulls out the big gun again. :meds:
I certainly don't need to do that to shoot your arguments down.
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

First the 8 dead Banditos, now this:

Police Hunt 4 Women In Beating Death Of Bingo Winner

POSTED: 12:25 am EDT April 11, 2006
UPDATED: 10:04 am EDT April 11, 2006

Police in Toronto are searching for four women suspected of beating a man to death over a $1,000 jackpot he had just won in a bingo hall, according to Local 6 News.

Police said Yousif Youkhana, 58, was walking outside the Country Bingo Hall over the weekend with his $1,000 winnings when he was approached by the women.

When Youkhana refused to hand over the jackpot, the women kicked and punched him, the report said.

Witnesses said the man stumbled back into the bingo hall after the attack and later died from his injuries.

The women fled on foot after the beating, according to witnesses.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

Copyright 2006 by Internet Broadcasting Systems and Local6.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

http://www.local6.com/news/8608871/detail.html
Dreams......Temporary Madness
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

MuchoBulls wrote:First the 8 dead Banditos, now this:

Police Hunt 4 Women In Beating Death Of Bingo Winner

POSTED: 12:25 am EDT April 11, 2006
UPDATED: 10:04 am EDT April 11, 2006

Police in Toronto are searching for four women suspected of beating a man to death over a $1,000 jackpot he had just won in a bingo hall, according to Local 6 News.

Police said Yousif Youkhana, 58, was walking outside the Country Bingo Hall over the weekend with his $1,000 winnings when he was approached by the women.

When Youkhana refused to hand over the jackpot, the women kicked and punched him, the report said.

Witnesses said the man stumbled back into the bingo hall after the attack and later died from his injuries.

The women fled on foot after the beating, according to witnesses.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

Copyright 2006 by Internet Broadcasting Systems and Local6.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

http://www.local6.com/news/8608871/detail.html

With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

MuchoBulls wrote:
mvscal wrote:I've forwarded your invitation to Mexico. I hope you don't mind.
:lol: RACK!
I second that Rack.
ElvisMonster
savvy fashionista

Post by ElvisMonster »

Can you help me get a good job? You guys make a lot of money up there, right?
Life's Pretty Straight Without Jimmy Medalions.
DMike316
Elwood

Post by DMike316 »

You can make upwards of 300,000 scheckels a year there.

- Luther
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit
ElvisMonster
savvy fashionista

Post by ElvisMonster »

DMike316 wrote:You can make upwards of 300,000 scheckels a year there.

- Luther
What is that Canadian?
DMike316
Elwood

Post by DMike316 »

What's a cubit?
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit
ElvisMonster
savvy fashionista

Post by ElvisMonster »

DMike316 wrote:What's a cubit?
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

ElvisMonster wrote:Can you help me get a good job? You guys make a lot of money up there, right?
As God is my witness, I will help you to the very last drop of Dr_Phibes blood.

You do have your "hoser" vaccinations, right?
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

ElvisMonster wrote:
DMike316 wrote:You can make upwards of 300,000 scheckels a year there.

- Luther
What is that Canadian?
You're gonna them owe some.