OMG! I JUST GOT HURT @ THE GYM!!!

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

JIMMY_JUNK
Jake

OMG! I JUST GOT HURT @ THE GYM!!!

Post by JIMMY_JUNK »

:lol: NOT PHYSICALLY BUT MY EMOTIONALLY! I GOT MY _______ FEELINGS HURT!!!! OH HOLY ____! WTF!!! DUDE, I WAS BENCH PRESSING 65 LBS ON MY LAST SET WHEN THIS OLD LADY IN A WHEEL CHAIR CAME OVER. I WALKED AWAY AND GRABBED MY CREATINE SHAKE, TOOK A BIG _____SWIG, WIPED THE SWEAT OFF MY ______ NECK. SUDDENLY THE OLD GIRL WHISTLES. I TURN AROUND AND SHE SIGNALED ME TO COME BACK. I WALK OVER, FLEXING AS I DO AND SHE TOLD ME TO WIPE UP MY SWEAT FROM THE BENCH!!

WTF! :lol:

SO I GRAB A PAPER TOWEL AND SPRAY THE ______ BENCH DOWN AND WIPE UP ALL THE JIMMY_JUICE.

THEN....THIS IS SO______ UP...THEN THE LADY LOADS UP 195 LBS ON THE BAR, CLIMBS ON AND AND COMPLETES 3 SETS! :lol: WATCHING THIS OLD LADY BENCH PRESS HURT ME MORE THAN THAT TIME BILL_JUNK LIT A FIRE CRACKER UP MY BUTT WHEN I WAS PASSED OUT AFTER MY PA'S RELEASE!!!

WTF!

DUDE...I SO NEED TO LOAD UP ON THESE _____ CREATINE SHAKES!
HOLY _____! LMMFAO!!! LOL:
:lOl: YOU SON OF A ______!
YOU'VE BEEN DRINKING BOOZE AGAIN!!!
Rack Fu
Harvester of Sorrow

Post by Rack Fu »

Creatine was so 1990's.

Xyience is where it's at!

Sin,
BILLY_JUNK
Fuckin' Noob

Post by BILLY_JUNK »

:D :D :D OH MY G__!!!!!

WHEN I PEEKED UP FROM UNDERNEATH, I THOUGHT IT WAS JOANNE :D ON THE POTTIE WHEN I PLANTED THAT FIRECRACKER!!!!!

YOU MEAN IT WAS :D :D :D YOU????? WOW NOW I NO WHY YOU S___ YOU"R PANTS AT THE PICNIC :D I THOUGHT YOU WAS JUST GETTING SORT OF OLD. :D

JIMMY YOU ARE THE SMART ONE OF OUYR FAMILY!

:D :D :D

HEY JIMMY I FOUND YOUR OLD PLAYBOY MAGAZINE DOWN THERE TOO! :D I NO IT IS YOURS CAUSE YOU HAD IT IN BED WITH US :D

--------------------------
:D RACK THE PRETTY SHEEP
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

:lol: JIM GETS HURT A GYM?!?!?! :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :lol:
TenTallBen
No title requested

Post by TenTallBen »

JUNK trolls? That's fresh. :meds:
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

When they get together, the junks are always a fun read. Shallow, mindless white trash, but hell they's 10 times better than a shallow mindless white trash TTB post fer sure.

"rack the pretty sheep"? :)

Mace iz gonna be jealous of that.
If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator." —GWB Washington, D.C., Dec. 19, 2000
Martyred wrote: Hang in there, Whitey. Smart people are on their way with dictionaries.
War Wagon wrote:being as how I've got "stupid" draped all over, I'm not really sure.
TenTallBen
No title requested

Post by TenTallBen »

Mister Bushice wrote: Lay off already. Us tards like other tards when they post.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

TenTallBen wrote:JUNK trolls? That's fresh. :meds:
Why don't you kindly go fuck yourself, you humorless halfwit? Don't you have a municipal smoking ban to cower in fear of?
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
TenTallBen
No title requested

Post by TenTallBen »

PSUFAN wrote:
TenTallBen wrote:JUNK trolls? That's fresh. :meds:
Why don't you kindly go fuck yourself, you humorless halfwit? Don't you have a municipal smoking ban to cower in fear of?
Right on cue.

~Insert Obsession pic here~
Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

Dude TTB, just fuck off.

Face it. You are NOT a funny or interesting read, you are a whiny little bitch expecting more from this forum than your tiny little brain has the capacity to give, so if the junks bother you, drip your urine soaked tears into your pillow and back away from the keyboard. No one here gives a rats red ass what you fucking think.
If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator." —GWB Washington, D.C., Dec. 19, 2000
Martyred wrote: Hang in there, Whitey. Smart people are on their way with dictionaries.
War Wagon wrote:being as how I've got "stupid" draped all over, I'm not really sure.
TenTallBen
No title requested

Post by TenTallBen »

Mister Bushice wrote:expecting more from this forum
I guess you've figured out the problem. Junk trolls = quality shit, I guess. :meds:
Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

No Actually,

Junk trolls = a little funnah.

TTB post = quality shit, and I do mean shit.

Really. STFU unless you can bring some thing better or more entertaining. You're the only one bitching.