Hey Guideo..let's whack somebody after shift.....

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Derron
Eternal Scobode

Hey Guideo..let's whack somebody after shift.....

Post by Derron »

At least our police chief is just in trouble for banging some white skank.

These guys are bad asses....

[web]http://katu.com/stories/84844.html[/web]
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Nishlord
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nishlord »

Let's see, they 'don't play by the book'...there's 'only one law...theirs'...and they 'get results'.

Prison? What about their TV series?
“Culture. Sophistication. Genius. A little bit more than a hot dog, know what I mean?”
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Re: Hey Guideo..let's whack somebody after shift.....

Post by Dinsdale »

Derron wrote:At least our police chief is just in trouble for banging some white skank.
He's OBVIOUSLY innocent.

-Risa

Foxworth is. was, and always will be a douchebag (and I'll bet dollars to donuts that Luth knows the guy personally). What a proud organization the Portland Police have become. It's such a good-ol-boys network, it's comical. From Chief Moose with his "I've never done anything wrong, it's all the White Media's fault" (but now the Greater DC area thinks that fucking tard is a hero? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!), and murdering a guy who was about to sue the police for unlawfully shooting him(" but....but....but WE THOUGHT WE SMELLED MARIJUANA, so that whole 'Bill Of Rights' is out the window, right?....right?)....

To Whatshisface paying for gay prostitutes....on city time...by check....

To creating an infrastructure to cover their ass every time they shoot an African American for their crime of being...African American in a white town (not that anybody is going to miss most of the pondscum they're offing, but they were definitely getting a little out of control there for a while, what with police dispensing more bullets per capita than any city in the country, despite it being traditionally a very low violent crime city, even before the indescriminant use of bullets).

And while I'm ranting -- I love Portland, but the political correctness is getting to be a bit much. Was never that way before the transplants poisoned the place. Portland has the lowest percentage of blacks of any major US city(a fact that isn't without its inherent BODE **dodges flying objects launched by Risa**), yet when a major position needs to be filled in the city government, they parade every god damn underqualified African American in the freaking country to interview for it, and the white people that make up the overwhelming majority of the city aren't even considered. And they always seem to hire the black with the shadiest past they can get their hands on, I can only assume to prove they're "down with the brothers...all 3 of them."

And that school board dude who never saw a restraining order that he didn't want to violate...multiple times. BUT OF COURSE, when they kick him off the school board for being convicted of multiple crimes, it's OF COURSE "racism." Freaking unbelievable.

It's gotten old. From the complete fuckup police chiefs that Charles Moose(but he looks good on YOU, Maryland...BWAHAHAHA) and Foxworth were/are, to that school superintendant that was incompetant and robbing the city blind....why do they still do it? Why do they always feel they HAVE to hire an African American? If they do HAVE TO, how about maybe finding one from Portland(not that there are many)? That is a lot more important a qualification to me than what race the candidate is, which I truly don't give a shit about. PC gone mad, I tells you. But then again, it's the same city that elected a twenty-something flaming homo to the city council, just to look "enlightened."
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

crooked NY cops?

who'd a thunk it?

must be a slow news day's, eh al?

do tell us more about your chief shagger, though.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Let us not forget the black dude those 2 cops put down in front of the 7 - 11 at MLK and Broadway with the cartiod hold....

Oppp..ss did I not release said cartiod hold fast enough ??? Dudes not breathing.....dude is dead. Then the cop's homeboy's break out the old T shirts that said "

"Don't choke em'...smoke em...."

The of course ya got the old dead possum incident up there in NE somewhere, the cops whack a few possums and strew them about the outside of that black frequented bar....and then theres the cops doing dope themselves outside the
Dancing Bare....

do tell us more about your chief shagger, though.
It's blowing up by the minute...although I and Dins can back this up, it is NO SURPRISE, NOT UNEXPECTED, and certainley makes for good media fodder. Black police chielf, e mails, cell phones, drinking and then driving city cars, talking about police matters on the cell phone to the SWAT team while skank knobs him in the hot tub,,..typical Portland police material. That town has never had a police chief that was worth a fuck, and then one of them gets hisself elected mayor, because his daughter gets the police / dyke vote out... its a fucking soap opera.....

This white bitch may have been in on all this shit, but she just got her meal ticket punched for life....
o Whatshisface paying for gay prostitutes....on city time...by check....
and lets not forget that alcoholic news reporter that parlayed his police career into a lucrative media position......ahg goes on his cops are so misunderstood rants..blah blah blah blah..

and then the dude in housing inspection who was trolling the tax roles for "distressed owners" and then buying the houses for cheap and flipping them ?? Don't bother with the inspections of course.
Last edited by Derron on Thu Apr 06, 2006 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Derron
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

smackaholic wrote:do tell us more about your chief shagger, though.
In due time, in due time.

For now from the U&L Front, this one is much better --

http://www.katu.com/stories/84838.html
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

You would hit that Dins, I know you would.....
Derron
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Oh, dude...

Not on this board, but I spent many an evening around the time of her fall-from-grace anchoring a barstool and discussing this very subject.

Damn fucking straight I would.

Not that she's the slightest bit attractive, but it's the freaking principle of the matter.

C'mon...she gets elected to the State Legislature while torching the glass and fucking the Mexican janitor?

Are you kidding me?

DON'T EVEN try and tell me that chick couldn't stick your dick in her mouth and suck it till it stuck out her asshole.

Biggest fucking whore in the history of American politics.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

C'mon...she gets elected to the State Legislature while torching the glass and fucking the Mexican janitor?
Ya gots to represent ALL your constituents...right ??
Biggest fucking whore in the history of American politics.
I am sure there are a couple of others who fucked their way to where they were, but this bitch throws the glass deke in, and that other snag running her fat ass over, and it makes for real good political drama.
Derron
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Derron wrote:it makes for real good political drama.
I must disagree.

It does make for fine political comedy, though.

When I heard the original story about the nutcase bitch ramming her with her car outside of the Capitol for allegedly fucking her boyfriend, I laughed my ass off. When the cops later came out with "Oh, and btw, when we looked in her car as part of the investigation, we just happened to find a satch of meth," I laughed even harder. When she gave her mother and secretary a 500% raise on the taxpayers dime before she stepped down, I busted up.

But, really....she's out of the Corvallis/Mid-Valley area...I'm sure she was probably born with meth in her bloodstream. Can't judge her too harshly, right? Of course the Mid-Valley folk are going to send "one of their own" to represent them.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

CORVALLIS, Ore. (AP) - The Corvallis Police Department is taking a close look at photos of some of its police officers.
The pictures show the cops at a lingerie party. College-age women are cozying up to them. The officers seem to be posing for the photos.

The officers were dispatched to the party to investigate a complaint.

The photos have been posted on a Web site called "MySpace."

Now, the department has an investigation going to see whether the officers willingly participated in an activity that could discredit them, or the department.

It has released a report and named one of the officers, who has resigned amid a separate investigation. The police are looking into whether he was having an affair with an Oregon State student when he was supposed to be on patrol.
Yup, sounds like the Mid-Valley methheads are at it again. Even the cops are tweekers around those parts.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Oh, and for clarification:

THIS

Is what homeboy threw it all away for.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Dinsdale wrote:Oh, and for clarification:

THIS

Best of all, she's Odd Hot, which is the best kind of hot.

Sincerely,

Van.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Dinsdale wrote:Oh, and for clarification:

THIS

Best of all, she's Odd Hot, which is the best kind of hot.

Sincerely,

Van.
:lol:
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Goober McTuber wrote: Best of all, she's Odd Hot, which is the best kind of hot.

Sincerely,

Van.
Sorry Van, but for the rest of the day, you must not remove your right index finger from Goob's rear beltloop, nor are you allowed to raise your eyes from the floor.