Charlie Sheen - Nut Job

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

Moving Sale wrote:Don't know how big those planes are, but the first and last clearly show wing marks. The second was what? A Cessna? What angle did it hit at? Did they find the wings?

Still does not explain how the spools at the pentagon were not hit.
I don't give a fucking shit about the spools.

The first is the hit of a B52 bomber on the Empire State Building. The only
reason the left wing clipping shows is because of windows.

The second is the Tampa crash. It's a Cesna and clearly an example of how
a building doesn't give a shit about who you are. You'd think a small Cesna
would put some kind of marks somewhere else, like for instance the other fucking
windows! But they don't.

The next is an Italian airliner where you clearly see the wing marks. You clearly
see the wing marks END as soon as the building changed its construction style.

You are talking about the Pentagon. I showed you 3 pictures (feel free to search
the Indianapolis crash of a hotel) and all of them were skyscrapers. Now you want
to discuss a building that is only 4 stories tall and based on Earth. End of discussion.
If we see major changes of destruction on a skyscraper away from Earth clearly
showing how the wings don't matter for shit, then we can understand why a
structure only 40 feet mounted to the ground could give a shit about wings.
I fucking suck.
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

88 wrote:B52?

Shut up, he's on a roll.
B25 you cocksucker.
I fucking suck.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Gunslinger wrote: You clearly see the wing marks END as soon as the building changed its construction style.
The wings didn't hit the 'changed construction style' you dolt. That pic shows a mark BIGGER than the plane.

None of them show that a plane has the ability to make a mark smaller then itself and still have the energy to make a punchout hole a few rings into the pentagon. The closest one is the tampa crash but a cessna isn't a 757 now is it?

Your 'evidence' is shit.
titlover
Eternal Scobode

Post by titlover »

Y2K wrote:If the airliner didn't hit the Pentagon I wonder where it is or where it went. Most likely slipped out under radar and dissappeared in The Burmuda Triangle.
or what about all the missing passengers on board? don't you think their families would wonder where they are if the plane never crashed. :lol: :lol: :lol:

fukken HI-LAR-IOUS!!

keep at it midget boy. someday you'll pound that square peg into that round hole.

Eye of the Tiger, man. Eye of the Tiger.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Use a couple of law treatises to hold the sheet of paper taut.
heh heh
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

You might want to stick to taking care of your Down's Syndrome havin' kid and just chuck the whole T1B posting thing because you are a fucking dumbass and are going to need all the time you can muster to help that special guy out.

But just in case somebody who doesn't have faulty genes is reading this and thinkin' that your wooden dowel story has some merit, the weight difference between the wings and the body precludes the wings from not making a mark and the body making an 8ft tall punchout hole a few rings in. The one dowel would have to have the KE needed to make a punchout hole in the back of the NY phone book while the other dowel didn't make a mark for your 'story' to ring true.

titlover wrote: someday you'll pound that square peg into that round hole.
How is the view from Bush's colon?
Tiny
Is it football season yet?

Post by Tiny »

Just FYI:

There are several sites and theories dedicated to the opinion that there was a conspiracy surrounding the WTC collapse. Everything from UFO's to long range missiles. Not that I give much merit to the theories, but interesting fodder anyway. Returns close to 5 miilion links when you search for "WTC terrorist attack" on Yahoo.

Missle attack?

Yahoo search....
Winston Wolf:
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the fucking car!
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

or what about all the missing passengers on board? don't you think their families would wonder where they are if the plane never crashed.

word
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

haven't any of you fukkers ever seen a cartoon? everybody knows that when the coyote plunges 1000 ft to the desert floor, he makes a hole with a pattern exactly in the shape of his body. a 757 slamming into the side of a reinforced concrete building would do the exact same thing. had a 757 actually hit the pentagon, it would have left a hole in it's exact shape.

this is known as warner brothers 2nd law of ballistic collision.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

smackaholic wrote:haven't any of you fukkers ever seen a cartoon?
I've read one of your post. Close enough?
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

Moving Sale wrote:
Gunslinger wrote: You clearly see the wing marks END as soon as the building changed its construction style.
The wings didn't hit the 'changed construction style' you dolt. That pic shows a mark BIGGER than the plane.

None of them show that a plane has the ability to make a mark smaller then itself and still have the energy to make a punchout hole a few rings into the pentagon. The closest one is the tampa crash but a cessna isn't a 757 now is it?

Your 'evidence' is shit.

Uh, no. Clearly by the photo of the Italian Crash you can see where the vertical construction on the building was affected differently than the window construction.

Then with the Empire State Building, you can clearly see where the wings didn't matter for shit on the right concrete side. On the left side you see some affect of the wings, but once the mass goes further from the souce, you see how it clearly ends before the size of the plane.

These were skyscrapers. Not constructions mounted to the Earth.

Now:

See plane hit building at an angle.

Explain the straight layout of damage from the right wing?

If you look closely the right wing stops its impact at a certain length not in cooperation with the damage from the left wing. It continues a slight bit upwards, but only surface damage. The "real" damage goes out to the right with severe destruction. In fact, based on your evidence humans create planes based on a "Z" format. Or you could take my theory that chaos reigns and the right wing impact is based on a hit to the partitions that created another floor.

Of course we aren't hitting buildings on an every day basis, so I guess this is the time to tell you that your theories are fucking retarded and I've spit on your theories using pics every person has seen for themselves.

mvscal believes that Saddam bombed Oklahoma, where do I lump you?
I fucking suck.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Gunslinger wrote: These were skyscrapers. Not constructions mounted to the Earth.
So skyscrapers are mounted to what? The air. You are making this too easy.

Once agian. The hole in the Italian crash is BIGGER than plane. The plane didn't even hit the "the vertical construction on the building."
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

Moving Sale wrote:
Gunslinger wrote: These were skyscrapers. Not constructions mounted to the Earth.
So skyscrapers are mounted to what? The air. You are making this too easy.

Once agian. The hole in the Italian crash is BIGGER than plane. The plane didn't even hit the "the vertical construction on the building."
The crash IS NOT bigger than the fucking plane.

Skyscrapers are mounted to interlaces of "steel over steel" hundreds to thousands of feet in the air.

The Pentagon's base was only tens of feet mounted to a structure that weighs 5,972,000,000,000,000,000,000 metric tons.

Now go fuck your ignorance! Could someone help me out by giving me a rack over blasting this dicks theory into mvscals face?
I fucking suck.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

"The crash IS NOT bigger than the fucking plane. "

Dude it is 417 ft tall and is about 75% taller than it is wide (couldn't find stats on it width) so it is about 250ft wide. The plane had a wingspan of 32ft 9in. the damage is from side to side. At least 150 ft worth of damage.

You are an idiot.

Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Gunslinger wrote: The Pentagon's base was only tens of feet mounted to a structure that weighs 5,972,000,000,000,000,000,000 metric tons.
Then how did the 'plane' make a 8ft a round punchout a few rings in?
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

Moving Sale wrote:"The crash IS NOT bigger than the fucking plane. "

Dude it is 417 ft tall and is about 75% taller than it is wide (couldn't find stats on it width) so it is about 250ft wide. The plane had a wingspan of 32ft 9in. the damage is from side to side. At least 150 ft worth of damage.

You are an idiot.

For lazy fucks sake (Especially considering you wouldn't find length stats). Let's say you are right about the wingspan and shit. Then why does the damage end at the changing of the structure. Why be apocolyptic and shit and just STOP?

You state the damage was way past its wingspan, then why does it decide to fucking stop at the change in the construction?
I fucking suck.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Gunslinger wrote: For lazy fucks sake (Especially considering you wouldn't find length stats). Let's say you are right about the wingspan and shit. Then why does the damage end at the changing of the structure.
BBBWWWAHAHAH!!!!

I'M lazy? It's your fucking evidence dolt and I still know more about it than you. There is no evidence that the wings even hit the concrete supports.

Why did the 'wings' not make a mark on the pentagon and the body made a punchout a few rings in? The body would have to weight many hundreds of times as much as the body. Do you know how much the body of a 757 weighs compared to its wings? Let me help you out because you are a lazy dumbass. The plane weighed about 100 ton total and each engine weighed about 6 tons. So by your wack math the wings (with a 6 ton engine) made no mark and the body (at about 85 tons by itself) went thru a few rings of the building and still had the KE to punchout a 8ft tall hole. The body didn’t even weigh 20 times the body and you want me to believe it went many hundreds of times as far? Did you see the equation for KE? KE=1/2*m*v(sq). The v is the same for the wings and the body hence the difference in KE for the wings and the body is KE=1/2*85 or 42. The wings? 1/2*6 or 3. 42 is only 14times bigger than 3 but the body went WAY more than 14 times as far as the wings. Is this sinking in you mouth-breathing fuckstain?

Do you have ANY common sense?
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

Moving Sale wrote:
Gunslinger wrote: For lazy fucks sake (Especially considering you wouldn't find length stats). Let's say you are right about the wingspan and shit. Then why does the damage end at the changing of the structure.
BBBWWWAHAHAH!!!!

I'M lazy? It's your fucking evidence dolt and I still know more about it than you. There is no evidence that the wings even hit the concrete supports.
Jesus, you are fucking pathetic.

What evidence did you EVER provide. Except your THC induced posts about repetitious bullshit.
I fucking suck.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

jeesus christ on a popsicle stick!!!

TVO, the magnitude of your suckiness is incalculable. Even dungslinger is breaking out the plunger on your abused cahk garage.

Next thing you know, even annie will be running you. Wait, never mind, that's a bit of a stretch.

BTW, IB, a few pages, well, actually, many pages, you seemed amazed at the fact that the last building hit collapsed first. Did you happen to notice that the dude driving plane #2 parked his ride 10 or 20 stories lower than #1. Therefore the amount of weight the weaked section had to support was much higher. Please stick with the men are pigs category. Leave the structural engineering takes to dungslinger as he is doing rather nicely with them as he thrashes TVO about the head and neck.

BTW, cumslinger, here's your rack. rack cumslinger Don't get used to it, it ain't likely to happen again.
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

Moving Sale wrote:
Gunslinger wrote: The Pentagon's base was only tens of feet mounted to a structure that weighs 5,972,000,000,000,000,000,000 metric tons.
Then how did the 'plane' make a 8ft a round punchout a few rings in?
The front wheel well.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

88 wrote: aluminum rain gutter
ARG weighs like one one hundredth of the weight of the car not 14 times less.

Dumbass.

GS,
No evidence? I told you how much the plane and its parts weighed and the size of the Italian building and the size of the plane in that crash and........

Dumbass,

Kill,
The WW? How much did it weigh? How much v would it have needed to make it a few rings in?

SA,
Blah blah blah much?

If any of you tards had half of a brain you would be dangerous.
Risa
nubian napalm - numidian princess

Post by Risa »

smackaholic wrote:BTW, IB, a few pages, well, actually, many pages, you seemed amazed at the fact that the last building hit collapsed first. Did you happen to notice that the dude driving plane #2 parked his ride 10 or 20 stories lower than #1. Therefore the amount of weight the weaked section had to support was much higher. Please stick with the men are pigs category. Leave the structural engineering takes to dungslinger as he is doing rather nicely with them as he thrashes TVO about the head and neck.
if he's doing so well, why do you insult him, twice.

and no plane hit Building Number 7, but it also self-destructed into nothingness. what was the explanation for that?

no matter how hot the fuel, or where the planes hit, was it normal for those buildings to collapse so quickly, mere hours? just how much time did they underestimate the collapses by, if these were true collapses and not

these were buildings built to withstand the forces of gravity and earth and wind. just how much jet fuel would have to leak, and burn, to weaken the steel that much?

and if the supports were weakened that much, would there not have been warning that everything was gonna go, within the buildings themselves (pieces falling off inside and outside; substantial shudders and buckling within the building; did the building sway?) or is that not how it works when fire destroys metal?

how much time, again, did people think they had before they crashed completely down?

again, how hot was the fire, how long did it last (particularly given that people were photographed in the burned out sections waving out), and why such a straight up and down crash?

and why did Building 7 fall?

and, if the Towers had stood...... what would have been done with the buildings?
on a short leash, apparently.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Risa wrote:
smackaholic wrote:BTW, IB, a few pages, well, actually, many pages, you seemed amazed at the fact that the last building hit collapsed first. Did you happen to notice that the dude driving plane #2 parked his ride 10 or 20 stories lower than #1. Therefore the amount of weight the weaked section had to support was much higher. Please stick with the men are pigs category. Leave the structural engineering takes to dungslinger as he is doing rather nicely with them as he thrashes TVO about the head and neck.
if he's doing so well, why do you insult him, twice.

because 99.7% of the time he is an incomprehendible marooooon.

and no plane hit Building Number 7, but it also self-destructed into nothingness. what was the explanation for that?

dunno. not a structural engineer specializing in commercial airliner/sky scraper collisions, like you and dungslinger. but, I'll go out on a limb and guess that the fact that 2 much larger buildings mere few away falling down just mighta had somethin' to do wif it.

no matter how hot the fuel, or where the planes hit, was it normal for those buildings to collapse so quickly, mere hours? just how much time did they underestimate the collapses by, if these were true collapses and not

you keep throwing around the word normal as if 757s flying through extremely tall buildings is a normal every day occurance. It is not. Nothing like it has ever happened, before or since. Yeah, smaller planes lost in bad weather have flown into building before. This is a little different. This was some fukker flying a very large jet at over 400 fukking knots, in a dive, with full throttle. The energy of this collision is just a bit higher than a much smaller b-25 lumbering along a few knots over stall speed or somebody in a cessna which is pretty much an oversized kite.

these were buildings built to withstand the forces of gravity and earth and wind. just how much jet fuel would have to leak, and burn, to weaken the steel that much?

they were also built to withstand a 707 lost in the fog flying into them. A 707 is quite a bit smaller and nobody would ever fly one at 800 ft in fog at 400+ knots.

as for how much fuel it takes? dunno that one either. but, apparently a topped off 757 carries enough.

and if the supports were weakened that much, would there not have been warning that everything was gonna go, within the buildings themselves (pieces falling off inside and outside; substantial shudders and buckling within the building; did the building sway?) or is that not how it works when fire destroys metal?

it did show signs. those brave souls that ran into that building knew there was a risk. as for how much it did? dunno. I doubt it started swaying like some fukking cartoon building dancing to a beat though. I would guess that once it did start to really buckle, it was way to late to get out.

how much time, again, did people think they had before they crashed completely down?

once again. this was kinda rare. it's not like the firemen could look in their "how long before building crashes after plane hit guide"

again, how hot was the fire, how long did it last (particularly given that people were photographed in the burned out sections waving out), and why such a straight up and down crash?

pretty fukking hot. was it 5000 degrees, as some so called expert says is required to melt steel? I doubt it. but, remember, steel doesn't go from full strength to liquid at some temp. It didn't melt, it softened due to prolonged exposure at fairly high temps. plenty high to weaken it.

and why did Building 7 fall?

and, if the Towers had stood...... what would have been done with the buildings?

I suspect they would have called in bob villa and rehabbed them if possible.
Risa
nubian napalm - numidian princess

Post by Risa »

if the steel merely softened, instead of melting, wouldn't that just mean the building would bend? a building like that has all kinds of supports built into it, right?

how does steel bending suddenly equal the complete and utter collapse that occured with both Towers and Building 7? crumbling inward?

when steel softens, is that what usually occurs, what happened when the Towers fell?

and why was Building 7 the only one to collapse as completely as the towers, instead of merely having its windows blown out, like all the other buildings next to it and surrounding that area, or falling but not pulling a demolition act in the falling?
on a short leash, apparently.
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

Risa wrote:if the steel merely softened, instead of melting, wouldn't that just mean the building would bend? a building like that has all kinds of supports built into it, right?

how does steel bending suddenly equal the complete and utter collapse that occured with both Towers and Building 7? crumbling inward?

when steel softens, is that what usually occurs, what happened when the Towers fell?

and why was Building 7 the only one to collapse as completely as the towers, instead of merely having its windows blown out, like all the other buildings next to it and surrounding that area, or falling but not pulling a demolition act in the falling?
As I explained earlier, the engineering dork on the History Channel said that was due to the truss construction. In order to account for earthquakes, wind, etc, the building must be allowed to move. So each floor is an independently (slightly) moveable surface. When the support structure of one truss weakened and bent, it fell onto the floor below it like this:
_
_
/
_
_
While the superstructure remained intact. The single truss supports that still hung on couldn't support the dangling floor, so the entire floor fell onto the one below it, which then caused the *poof* pancake *poof* effect that you saw on tv as floor after floor collapsed straight down.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Risa wrote:if the steel merely softened, instead of melting, wouldn't that just mean the building would bend? a building like that has all kinds of supports built into it, right?

annie,

stick to man hating and race bating, please. a skyscraper is not a solid piece of steel which could droop over if it was softened. It is a complex matrix of beams all bolted together just so. and also, it is basically a bunch of single story buildings stacked atop one another. when one gives, all the ones above it drop as well. the momentum of all these floors smashing into the next one below causes it to collapse as well. So, a building like this isn't going to just partially collapse. It's all or nothing.
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

smackaholic:

Explain this:

This is what a building does under pressure. The WTC should have at least leaned like this building.

Sin,
Conspiracy Dorks
I fucking suck.
chargerfan
Elwood

Post by chargerfan »

Penn and Teller says It's all Bullshit so I believe them. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... ullshit%21

Oh yea all you conspiracy fucks go cut your balls off so you don't populate the rest of the world with even more tards like yourself.
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

chargerfan wrote:Penn and Teller says It's all Bullshit so I believe them. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... ullshit%21

Oh yea all you conspiracy fucks go cut your balls off so you don't populate the rest of the world with even more tards like yourself.
It's official! Change Moving Sales title to "Special kind of Asshole"
I fucking suck.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

The folks on Moving Sale's side in that clip are all dorky faggots.

THAT is funny.

:lol:
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

88 wrote:Rack P&T.
You're an idiot.

Proof that a 757 hit the pentagon is a firefighter from NY who saw what?

You brain-dead morons would be funny if you weren't so scary.

Lemming much you fucking giboons?
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

BTW it's an even dumber video the second time you watch it...... I laughed at P&T's stupidity too much the first time to get it all.

Did they have one argument that wasn’t a fallacy in the whole bit?
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

Why has Moving Sales title been changed to "Special Kind of Asshole"?
I fucking suck.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

88 wrote:You rock, MS. But you missed your true calling. You should have been the captain of the Titanic.
Way to not answer the question you Titanic twat. Do you such blatant fallacies at work? Doesn't say much for the Ohio Judicial system now does it?

If the Bush Conspiracy theory of 9-11 is so easy to back-up why use strawmen and non sequiturs and the like? Why not use logic?
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Gunslinger wrote:Why has Moving Sales title been changed to "Special Kind of Asshole"?
How is that evidence that a 757 hit the pentagon?

:meds: X911
drummer
Give the drummer some

Post by drummer »

smackaholic wrote:haven't any of you fukkers ever seen a cartoon? everybody knows that when the coyote plunges 1000 ft to the desert floor, he makes a hole with a pattern exactly in the shape of his body. a 757 slamming into the side of a reinforced concrete building would do the exact same thing. had a 757 actually hit the pentagon, it would have left a hole in it's exact shape.

this is known as warner brothers 2nd law of ballistic collision.
:lol: :lol: