Goodbye Kevin!

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Jack
enigma

Goodbye Kevin!

Post by Jack »

This kid will be playing in a disney movie or theme park in the near future!

In case you were wonderin'
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Funny thing is, this week, chicken hawk's performance was actually quite good. What I don't get is Bucky. How the fukk is that no talent hillbilly fukker still there?
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

This is being discussed? Really, people in our society are discussing American Idol?

*punches laptop*
I fucking suck.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Gunslinger wrote:This is being discussed? Really, people in our society are discussing American Idol?

*punches laptop*
You knew they were talking about American Idol?

Fag
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Jack
enigma

Post by Jack »

smackaholic wrote:Funny thing is, this week, chicken hawk's performance was actually quite good. What I don't get is Bucky. How the fukk is that no talent hillbilly fukker still there?

He reminds me of a young Allman Bro!

Bucky will be singing Southern Rock a/o Country in a few years.

I think Ace should be next to go, followed by Taylor. Bucky should go after those 2 leave. .. then Melissa, followed by Elliott followed by MacPhee..

To me, Chris is the man to beat but Paris, Mendisa and the Pickler are all worthy of being there.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Chris is the man to beat. He had the balls to pull off I walk the line, but, did it completely different from Cash...and it actually worked. He will have a huge career. Others that will be there to the end are Mandisa, Elliot and MacPhee. Lisa Tucker could be as well, if she picks the right tunes. Her last few have not been good choices.

I wish they would get away from this theme bullshit they have done the last few weeks. What is next weeks theme?

One other thing. Please stop with the bad AI contestant video ford commercials. They really are horrible.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.