Disrespecting the Bus Driver

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

lk_pick1
Elwood

Post by lk_pick1 »

smackaholic wrote:
Diego in Seattle wrote:
lk_pick1 wrote:Rack the hell outta mvscal and smackaholic.

Ironically enough, a black couple (supposedly professional, we're talking a 275K house) actually bought a house in our neighborhood.

Surprise, surprise, the police have been there twice. I don't know why and I don't want to know why.
Yeah, it's so much easier just to jump to conclusions than to actually find out. :meds:
Cops show up once, give them a pass. Cops show up twice, they are fukking animals. Better sells quick dude, before your property value goes to shit.
Amen to that.

Fortunately, they put their home on the market in February, so we won't have to. We only have two years worth of equity and would get wayyyy upside down if we had to sell and repurchase elsewhere.
lk_pick1
Elwood

Post by lk_pick1 »

smackaholic wrote:
Diego in Seattle wrote:

Ironically enough, a black couple (supposedly professional, we're talking a 275K house) actually bought a house in our neighborhood.

Surprise, surprise, the police have been there twice. I don't know why and I don't want to know why.
Yeah, it's so much easier just to jump to conclusions than to actually find out. :meds:
Cops show up once, give them a pass. Cops show up twice, they are fukking animals. Better sells quick dude, before your property value goes to shit.
Amen to that.

Fortunately, they put their home on the market in February, so we won't have to. We only have two years worth of equity and would get wayyyy upside down if we had to sell and repurchase elsewhere.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Surprise, surprise, the police have been there twice. I don't know why and I don't want to know why. I just know that I want to see my property value stay either the same, or of course, go up. That doesn't happen when there's a major infiltration.

Whooooooooooo......

You in da hiiiigh rent distric now.
Moobin' up in da worl' I see.
lk_pick1
Elwood

Post by lk_pick1 »

Mikey wrote:

Surprise, surprise, the police have been there twice. I don't know why and I don't want to know why. I just know that I want to see my property value stay either the same, or of course, go up. That doesn't happen when there's a major infiltration.

Whooooooooooo......

This is Kansas City, not Los Angeles.

I'm pretty proud of the life I have now.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

lk_pick1 wrote:
Mikey wrote:

Whooooooooooo......

Oh yes, I can sees that, and I do believe congratulations are in order.

You finally lef' the nigras behin' an' moobed in wit da white trash.
An' thanks God an' GOD that fambly moobed out so's you wouldn' have ta sell an get all upside downs!!

Next step up: A house that was actually built where it stands.
lk_pick1
Elwood

Post by lk_pick1 »

Mikey wrote:
lk_pick1 wrote:
Mikey wrote:
Whooooooooooo......

Oh yes, I can sees that, and I do believe congratulations are in order.

You finally lef' the nigras behin' an' moobed in wit da white trash.
An' thanks God an' GOD that fambly moobed out so's you wouldn' have ta sell an get all upside downs!!

Next step up: A house that was actually built where it stands.
We got new skirting on the trailer, so you can't see the wheels. The Duster is still in the yard up on jacks, though.

OMG, this ebonic stuff is cracking me up!
Risa
nubian napalm - numidian princess

Post by Risa »

mvscal wrote:
Mace wrote:
mvscal wrote: You base that on which study?
I base my opinion on nothing
That's what I thought. Thanks for playing.

Oh. I thought study after study said that MEN are predisposed to violence. It's not based upon race, it's based upon gender. It goes across boards. Does that change anything?

Personally, I don't buy it (that it's only men). Violence is a learned reaction, or rather depth of violence is a learned reaction. So societies come up with ways that act as valves for less permissible forms of violence within that society, correct?

Women are violent; women just aren't punished for their violence in the same way men are. If only men are punished, that should never be taken to mean that women have earned not being punished.

Same with the numbers game when it comes to blacks and whites and prison stats. If only a certain race is focused upon from surveillance to arrest to incarceration... how does that mean that the other race(s) have not earned not being punished in the same way? It just means society has a certain focus.

People are violent -- male and female, regardless of race/ethnicity -- is that genes or the oppression of culture?
on a short leash, apparently.
Risa

Post by Risa »

Speaking of violence, where do your people fit, mvscal, since they can claim to be anything they wanna be?

Are they included under white numbers, under black numbers -- if they are not, why are they not, since latino is an ethnicity (officially) and not a race?

If they are included, what happens when your people are removed?
Uncle Fester
The Man broke me chain

Post by Uncle Fester »

I dunno. My brain tells me one thing, but then I read a story in this month's Harper's about the current situation in the Congo and I think dayum, wtf.
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

mvscal wrote:
Risa wrote:If only a certain race is focused upon from surveillance to arrest to incarceration... how does that mean that the other race(s) have not earned not being punished in the same way? It just means society has a certain focus.
Complete and total bullshit.

The rate of violent crime per capita among Dr. Detroits is astronomically higher than any other group in the country except maybe Indians.

That has nothing to do with law enforcement focus. Law enforcement focuses on Dr. Detroits because Dr. Detroits are the ones doing violent crimes out of all proportion to their numbers. This country would immeasurably better off without them. Hell, the entire world would be better off without Dr. Detroits. You people are nothing but a drain wherever you're found.
If I have a daughter, I'm going to go on a rampage against white males. I gotta ensure that no one tries to molest her.

Your own self loathing over your enjoyment in watching your daughter suck off a big black man, is proof of this truth.
I fucking suck.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

mvscal wrote:
Gunslinger wrote: I'm going to go on a rampage against white males.
FUBUTard's "rampage":

RACK.

Fucking Tears.........

:lol: :lol:
Risa

Post by Risa »

Gunslinger wrote:If I have a daughter, I'm going to go on a rampage against white males. I gotta ensure that no one tries to molest her.
except whites don't see themselves as part of the group when the group is of the negative.

besides mvscal is a mexican, not a white. what's she have to worry about from him, besides his identity issues?
Risa

Post by Risa »

mvscal wrote:
Risa wrote:besides mvscal is a mexican, not a white.
Link?
your real name.

man up?

(i will never let up on you for being an anti-minority of minority descent :lol: )
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Risa wrote: your real name.

man up?
Ahhhh.....a throwback to the "glory days" of messageboards gone by...back to an era where a person's "manhood" is judged by their willingness to give their personal information to internet stalkers.

Why did we ever get away from those Glory Days?
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Risa

Post by Risa »

mvscal wrote:My real name? Sorry, I'm from Missouri not Mexico.
and i'm from Indiana, chico.

Your father was the fence hopper, not your momma. Don't tell me this is the one instance you're a matriarchial-lineage supporter, instead of a patriarchal.

Sad. (Triste?) poor little red-headed mexican boy.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

I'm from Mexico, Missouri.

why is my neighborhood on fire
lk_pick1
Elwood

Post by lk_pick1 »

Bizzarofelice wrote:

I'm from Mexico, Missouri.

RACK!
Risa

Post by Risa »

mvscal wrote:
Risa wrote:Your father was the fence hopper,
No, he's from California.
Why are you humoring me?
Risa

Post by Risa »

yeah, i guess that would be it. :?

you're still a mexican, dork. that still renders
all your racial bullshit against other minorities
void. and you still ain't white.

i will forever be tripped out by you and yours
who wanna claim white when you aint. but
then you have take it to another level when
you then pull the aryan brotherhood act.

pickle pulling it is stupid. but he is white.
he isn't forgiven. he just doesn't have the
background to elicit the same jaw-dropping
you earn when you open your yap on race issues.

you pulling it is laughable.

you are a mexican. don't bother with the
'my family was in the southwest since the
1800s' shit you pulled over at .net. you
are mexican. and my kin was here a hell
of a lot longer than yours... at least, the
ones you're willing to embrace.

because of that, all that shit you drop against
african-americans can (and will) be dropped
against you. plus all the 'unique' shit that can
only be used against border-hoppers.
lk_pick1
Elwood

Post by lk_pick1 »

That little pic in your sig with the lady carrying whatever that is is kind of cute, in an odd way.

Another prime example:

My boss bought the building his office has been in 40 years ago.

1. Beautiful office, one of the most beautiful law offices I've worked in. I like the giant doorways and rich woodwork. The marble flooring and the old school men's room with a shower. I like the fact that the downstairs was totally finished into a total party room in the early seventies, complete with a GORGEOUS pool table and bar.k

There are six offices, a large waiting area two conference rooms, the upstairs kitchen with the downstairs bar/kitchen and ample parking. There are two fireplaces, one of which is in the library conference room, the other the other conference room which also has a small wet bar.

Because of the location, it sold for only 70 grand.

For those of you who know anything about KC, its off 18th St Expressway and Minnesota. This used to be a good area, with Strawberry Hill, (now dangerous) nearby and some fairly industrial areas surrounding it.

If you moved this building to OP or certain parts of the Northland, it would go for probably three times that.

But due to the fact that people with the money to buy wouldn't be caught dead (or they feel they might quickly end up that way) in that area, he had to sell for nearly nothing.

Further proof.
DMike316
Elwood

Post by DMike316 »

Pick,

WTF were you doing in the shower in the men's room?
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit
Risa

Post by Risa »

It's the only hook that matters.

Minorities shouldn't be damning one another.
But here you are -- a minority -- and you take
the swings you do against african americans
in such nasty ways.

And then you have the nerve to try to claim
majority status. But only after kicking blacks
down some more.

What the fuck are you trying to prove?

Combining the three -- the racist, with the racist of mexican descent, with the mexican trying to claim white on top -- and it just ain't cool.

So you want to pull that shit, I'll always be here
to remind you and everyone else that you ain't pure, and everything you lay down at blacks feet
can be kicked right back to your own, twice over.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

DMike316 wrote:Pick,

WTF were you doing in the shower in the men's room?
They're called "blow jobs," Mike...although they might have a different term for them in the Midwest...like "animal husbandry" or some such thing.
lk_pick1
Elwood

Post by lk_pick1 »

Weak attempt at smack. Keep trying.

Since my boss is a sole practitioner in his seventies, who basically spends no time at the office, I'm there by myself most of the time.

I can tell you what the bf and I did on the big granite conference room table and go into details if you'd like.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

I can tell you what the bf and I did on the big granite
I'll guess...he held you face first out of a moving car and dribbled you a few times?
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
lk_pick1
Elwood

Post by lk_pick1 »

Bowling ball grip followed by backwards pony. It was great!
Risa

Post by Risa »

mvscal wrote:
Risa wrote:Minorities shouldn't be damning one another.
But here you are -- a minority -- and you take
the swings you do against african americans
in such nasty ways.
Except that I'm not a minority in anyplace other than your empty little head...or Santa Ana.
Right, cuz California went to the Mexicans a looooooooong time ago,
right?
Combining the three -- the racist, with the racist of mexican descent, with the mexican trying to claim white on top -- and it just ain't cool.
Actually, real Mexicans hate Dr. Detroits far more than I do.
Alright, it's time for the Mexicans here to pipe up and be heard. Ya'll need to smack your own -- your own being mvscal -- or do like Rayder James (the other mexican pretending to be a white boy) and be loud in your agreement with mvscal and where he's coming from:

Clones and Trolls of Mexican Descent:

Do you agree with mvscal on his last point or not?

or on any of his points?
Last edited by Risa on Tue Mar 21, 2006 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

mvscal wrote:Actually, real Mexicans hate Dr. Detroits far more than I do.
Only ever-so-slightly related:

Years ago, I ended up working with some absolutely fresh-off-the-turnip-truck Mexicans. Dudes actually spoke a (very) little English, but were straight from across the border. And growing up in the sticks of Mexico, these guys had never seen a SE Asian before. The area I live in is really long on immigrants from the Vietnam Peninsula, and every time Paco and Jose even saw an Asian, these guys couldn't help but bust up laughing. Fuckers would start making slanty-eyed faces, and giggling uncontrollably, regardless of whjere they were.

OK, I guess you would have had to have been there....it was funny stuff.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

risa,
did it ever occur to you that maybe, just maybe it is possible to be messican and white at the same time? Messican is a nationality, not a race. I'll give you that 99% of the messicans that hop the border are poor ass brown messicans of largely indian decent, but, there are exceptions.

my next question is wgaf, besides you. You seem to claim that hating blacks is some how more legit when done by us evil white folk.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Mace wrote: And when questioned on the subject, I said that my opinion was based on 29 years of experience in the field of criminal justice.
err, Mace? You police sheep and goats. There aren't any real ghetto's in Des Moines, Council Bluffs, or Davenport, are there?

Maybe you're not seeing things from the same perspective as mv.

Sure, Ioway has it's share of downtrodden blacks, but I'm guessing it has a higher percentage of white trash meth dealers, proportionally speaking, than say, LA or NY.

Just saying that your opinion may be a bit more slanted in a different direction, because of what you're more accustomed to dealing with.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

If mvscal thinks that Blacks could be genetically predisposed to violence then why does he condemn them and continually rail on them...?

In his 'theory' they are simply behaving in a manner that they are 'programmed' to behave in.

He ought to love them, understand them, help them.

No...?
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Mace wrote:Saying that blacks or any other race are genetically predisposed to violent behavior is just as stupid as saying Missourians are genetically predisposed to incestual relationships.......oops, maybe he's got a point.
See? You readily fall into the same trap.

I don't think they're "genetically predisposed" to violence any more than you're genetically predisposed to fuck sheep...or Missourians to have incestual relationships.

But that wasn't the point that you previously evaded.

You slam mv for his pre-conceived notions, but you also have yours.
I hate sigs. But I lost a stupid fucking bet because a KC Paul lookalike and his sorry ass team were inferior to the greatness that is the Pittsburg Steelers.
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

There is no evidence of any 'genetic predisposition to violence' of any race except the human one. On the other hand, there is plenty of evidence that products of single parent families are predisposed to all sorts of pathological behavior. And that governmental policy since the sixties has encouraged out of wedlock childbirth, especially among the underclass, a disproportinate number of which are black. That and the primary stabilizing factor in black society, namely the black church, has morphed into a political activity, who religion is 'civil rights' anf whose main activity is preaching that America is racist and 'the man' is keeping the brothers down.

As for velo's question about why mvscum generaly gets a pass for his racist drivel around here...

That's how the lefties like it. He is their idea of what those on the right are 'really' like, simplistic, bigoted and intelectualy weak.
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Risa wrote:
Clones and Trolls of Mexican Descent:

Do you agree with mvscal on his last point or not?

or on any of his points?
Es un pendejo. Bueno?
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

This thread is fun because msvcal beat the living shit outta TVO and it wasn't even close. I'm not talking race things, I'm talking logic and having your shit together in an argument.

TVO, bro... you are an attorney and got your ass handed to you badly. mvscal stomped your ass and YOU passed the state boards???? Practice up mvscal.

As far as the basic argument about genetics, I disagree as I was a teacher of those youngin's back in the day and it's all about choices. "Personal Choices/Responsibilities" is the factor and nothing else.

We all know right from wrong except those that are mentally deficient (2/3 of this board) and people abusing substances or are born fucked up (see the 2/3 of this board thingy).

Anyway, pendejo is as pendejo does. Mojado.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

Atomic Punk wrote:This thread is fun because msvcal beat the living shit outta TVO and it wasn't even close. I'm not talking race things, I'm talking logic and having your shit together in an argument.

TVO, bro... you are an attorney and got your ass handed to you badly. mvscal stomped your ass and YOU passed the state boards???? Practice up mvscal.

As far as the basic argument about genetics, I disagree as I was a teacher of those youngin's back in the day and it's all about choices. "Personal Choices/Responsibilities" is the factor and nothing else.

We all know right from wrong except those that are mentally deficient (2/3 of this board) and people abusing substances or are born fucked up (see the 2/3 of this board thingy).

Anyway, pendejo is as pendejo does. Mojado.
Maybe I could have chimed in this thread to link you up with a phone call to someone who gave a fucking shit.

Me: "Hey, did you hear how Atomic Punk totally worked that thread?"

Them: FUCKING CRICKETS!!
I fucking suck.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

With your lack of mvscal cred, that phone call is nothing but a buzzing vibrating/feeling up your ass. When you placed your cell phone on "vibrate" you defacate on this board. Go tilt yer hat to the side somewhere else wig..ger.

Tossing pizzas is like tossing salads isn't it? Cold Blooded... So natural.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Diogenes wrote:As for velo's question about why mvscum generaly gets a pass for his racist drivel around here...

That's how the lefties like it. He is their idea of what those on the right are 'really' like, simplistic, bigoted and intelectualy weak.
Don’t underestimate your own contributions in that regard.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Atomic Punk wrote:TVO, bro... you are an attorney and got your ass handed to you badly. mvscal stomped your ass and YOU passed the state boards???? Practice up mvscal.
It would never work.

As an attorney, I can tell you that the quickest and easiest way for an attorney to get himself in a boatload of professional trouble is to have racial prejudices and to act on those prejudices in his practice.

If mvscal ever became an attorney, I'd set the over/under on his disbarment at inside of a year. That assumes, of course, that his board persona is similar to his real life persona, although in fairness, that may be a stretch.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

lk_pick1 wrote:Since my boss is a sole practitioner in his seventies, who basically spends no time at the office, I'm there by myself most of the time.
Why, then, did he purchase a building with six other offices? Does he rent space to other attorneys?
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.