Disrespecting the Bus Driver

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

velocet
"Q-Town"

Post by velocet »

mvscal wrote:
velocet wrote:Only someone casually certain that no serious opposition is coming could dare post something of this nature.
You seem to be having a hard time coming to terms with the fact that not everybody subscribes to your handwringing politically correct paradigm.

You also seem to have a tendency to overanalyse a simple statement, but I suspect you know this already.

Don't even try that. I hate PC. Look at my sourcing. Dead. White. Males.

PC assholes want to replace the canon of Western civilization with pieces of shit like Frantz Fanon. Fuck them and their side in the culture wars.

As for your "overanalysis" dodge, you claimed it summed up everything for you after being questioned by Mace. So its not such a "simple statement", its loaded with critical assumptions.

I'd say we're more on the same side than you think. I'm just not of a mind to give them ammunition.

velocet
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

velocet wrote:Another factor contributing to the tolerance shown mvscal in this wise is the respect he's accorded as a poster in the more general sense.
Bag on KC Paul 3.0, Raidah James and Cicero all you want, Goobs, but the thing they have in common from my point of view is that they're all stalwart regulars in the NFL forum and have seen mvscal's posting skeelz from that angle as well.
Got this far, then I started laughing uncontrollably. Or is “stalwart” a euphemism for “fat fucking retard”?
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

mvscal wrote:Which is to say never.
Because 'they' are genetically predisposed to violence right?

Gawd you are a stupid tard.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

mvscal wrote: Everything in the sense that my opinion is shaped by their behavior.
Coupled with your inability to think critically hence...

"Black's are genetically predisposed to violence."
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

mvscal wrote: Why not a genetic predisposition to violence?
Math.
I know it is a tuff concept for a racist to figure out, but the answer is Math.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Sure it is. You are just to dumb and racist to get your vapid dome around the concept.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Mace wrote:Why stereotype a race or a religion based on the actions of a few?
Because he is a racist and therefore he is either too lazy or too stupid to use critical thinking when forming his opinions.

What do I win?
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

mvscal wrote:...but if genetics can predispose one to certain behaviors then violence is on the table for discussion.
But only if you are a tard with a 5th grade education and an IQ of 56 which is why you think it that Black's are genetically predisposed to violence.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Mace wrote: Wouldn't ALL African-Americans be violent if they were genetically predisposed to violence?
He thinks they are.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

mvscal wrote:...their culture acts to perpetuate and reinforce that behavior.
You think culture is genetic?

Jebus you are stupid.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

mvscal wrote:
You really aren't offering much/anything here.
As apposed to what you have offered? "BAGP2V." That isn't a take it's a racist rant.

Rant on you fucking dumbass.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

mvscal wrote:Can genetics predispose one to certain behaviors?
Yes. So that is your proof that BAGP2V? That Genes can effect behavior?

You are one stupid sumbitch.
velocet
"Q-Town"

Post by velocet »

Saying blacks are genetically predisposed to violence, without any contrary statement in favor of another group, doesn't make mvscal a racist. A simple glance at history will tell anyone that the whole lot of humanity is genetically predisposed to violence. Natural selection?

No, for mvscal to earn the racist tag, he'd have to say something like "n.ggers are exceedingly genetically predisposed to having the trait of being fucking retarded all out of the normal proportions other races exhibit." THAT would be worthy of the "racist" tag. But then, he's already owned up to it, so what use is calling him that? Furthermore, its just assumed by far too many that all white people are just plain racist from the word go. The tag has had its impact diluted by this idiotic tack so much so that there's no shame in it now.

velocet
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

mvscal's a goverment worker.

His job is extremely challenging... you can tell my his post total.

You guys should pity him and hope he finds the courage one day, not to rely on goverment for handouts. This comes with maturity and the abilty to be self-reliant.

mvscal lives with the fear daily, of an african/american taking his job. Thus his anger and lashing out.

Once again, pity should be the theme.

the truth
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Mace wrote:
Cicero wrote:^^^

I would say about 25-30%.
We weren't asking how many times you can spell your name correctly.....we're talking about the percentage of African-Americans leading productive and legal lifestyles.

Mace

Did I stutter mutha fucker? 25-30%.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

mvscal wrote: I've never suggested it as anything other than a possibility.
Then you are a racist.
A possibility that you just conceded, by the way.
No, I said genes can effect behavior. I never said it was a possibility that BAGP2V.

vel,
He said BAGP2V and Whites are not. That makes him a racist.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Moving Sale wrote:
mvscal wrote: I've never suggested it as anything other than a possibility.
Then you are a racist.
A possibility that you just conceded, by the way.
No, I said genes can effect behavior. I never said it was a possibility that BAGP2V.

vel,
He said BAGP2V and Whites are not. That makes him a racist.
Please...

MS: You're a racist
mvs: Yes I am.
MS: No, you are!
mvs: I know.
MS: YES, YOU ARE!
mvs: I agree

What are you arguing here?
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

IndyFrisco wrote: What are you arguing here?
I thought we were discussing if racistcal was a racist or not, but I guess you're right. He is.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Moving Sale wrote:
mvscal wrote: Everything in the sense that my opinion is shaped by their behavior.
Coupled with your inability to think critically hence...

"Black's are genetically predisposed to violence."
Dont forget Fried Chicken.

Side note: VELOCET should post more.
Last edited by Cicero on Mon Mar 20, 2006 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

mvscal wrote:... lie ...
Backpedal much you racist shitstain?
Uncle Fester
The Man broke me chain

Post by Uncle Fester »

I've heard "genetics" mentioned for things like...

Bodybuilding contests - "He/she has great genetics..."
Alcoholism among Native Americans - "They lack an enzyme..."
Obesity among Inuit populations
Athletes - "He comes from a long line of great football players..."
Dog breeding
Rose cultivating
etc.

The genetics argument has also been employed throughout human history by nefarious people for nefarious purposes, hence the reason people get jumpy whenever it is mentioned.

To me, arguments of this type are more about culture, ancestry, and history than about genetics.

My two cents.
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

mvscal wrote:
m2 wrote:mvscal lives with the fear daily, of an african/american taking his job.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Honestly, I'm not too concerned about a n..igger taking my job or anybody else's job for that matter.
You don't think they can post on a message board all day?

Just take a look at Cicero... if you think it's all that challenging.

the truth
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

m2 wrote:
mvscal wrote:
m2 wrote:mvscal lives with the fear daily, of an african/american taking his job.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Honestly, I'm not too concerned about a n..igger taking my job or anybody else's job for that matter.

the truth

Its hard work, to be able to get as much done at work as I do and still be able to post as much as I do. Chances are a black would not get any work done.
velocet
"Q-Town"

Post by velocet »

Uncle Fester wrote:I've heard "genetics" mentioned for things like...

Bodybuilding contests - "He/she has great genetics..."
Alcoholism among Native Americans - "They lack an enzyme..."
Obesity among Inuit populations
Athletes - "He comes from a long line of great football players..."
Dog breeding
Rose cultivating
etc.

The genetics argument has also been employed throughout human history by nefarious people for nefarious purposes, hence the reason people get jumpy whenever it is mentioned.

To me, arguments of this type are more about culture, ancestry, and history than about genetics.

My two cents.

Ancestry has nothing to do with genetics?

If you are attempting to argue against the violence/genetics connection, I suggest you find something else to do, 'cause that's going nowhere.

The genes we have survived through natural selection because they are the best fit for dealing with this environment. This genetic code, this blueprint, has in its plan the central nervous system. One part, the somatic, takes care of voluntary movement and the like. Then there is the autonomic division that deals in the involuntary activities of the heart, lungs, etc. Within this involuntary aspect there is further division of labor: the sympathetic and parasympathetic divisions. When the organism senses danger the sympathetic automatically kicks in and starts the physiological systems (heart rate, muscle tension, sweating) responsible for the fight or flight reaction into high gear.

Fight means violence, right? Yeah, there is a demonstrable link, as the predisposition to violence is hard-wired in the system. (The parasympathetic divison exists to counteract the effects of the sympathetic reaction when the danger passes.)

velocet
TenTallBen
No title requested

Post by TenTallBen »

[font=Courier New]!!!!We interrupt this thread for some breaking news!!!![/font]

Black people CAN have a career after all! This guy did!!!
Police arrest N.O.'s Most Wanted

01:01 PM CST on Monday, March 20, 2006
WWLTV.com

One of New Orleans’ most wanted was put behind bars Monday morning, as New Orleans Police, working in conjunction with Kenner authorities, arrested Ivory “B-Stupid” Harris in Kenner.

WWL-TV - Ivory "B-Stupid" Harris is walked by the police Monday.

Harris, 20, was wanted for the murder of a man on February 28 in the 5300 block of Constance Street, including a murder dating back to last year.

According to police spokesperson Jonette Williams, Harris was arrested at 3 a.m. in the 2600 block of Augusta Street.

His arrest history in New Orleans included aggravated battery, burglary, illegal carrying of a weapon and murder, Williams said.

In addition, Houston Police have called Harris a career criminal, wanted in connection with a string of murders of Katrina evacuees back in January.

Harris' known associate, 24-year-old Jerome "Man-Man" Hampton, was arrested by New Orleans police on March 12 and booked with illegal discharge of a firearm, aggravated burglary and murder, Williams said.

A career man at twenty years old? Damn! This brotha had his shit together!!!
velocet
"Q-Town"

Post by velocet »

Cicero wrote:
m2 wrote:
mvscal wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol:

the truth

Its hard work, to be able to get as much done at work as I do and still be able to post as much as I do. Chances are a black would not get any work done.

Chances are? That substantiates nothing. Your contrived percentages do not constitute proof of anything. The best that can be said of your approach is that it approximates a sort of Fermian analysis. It is a place to start, but the suppositions entailed with that only goes so far as leading to a working hypothesis, which again is nothing yet because that only sets the stage for the testing of it. Jumping from where you start to claims of viable theory really can only end up with your idea falling into the abyss.

velocet
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

mvscal wrote:
Mace wrote:Blacks are no more predisposed for killing than whites.
Guess again.
Tard.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

mvscal wrote: You base that on which study?
You're the one making the claim that BAGP2V you fucking tard.
Based on what?
Your dimwitted racisim?
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

mvscal wrote: I suggest a possibility ...
Ha! Backpedaling cunt. A racist and a panyassed cut-and-runner. How surprising.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Nice melt. Any other racist crap you would like to spew because we sure as hell know you are never going to back up your claim that BAGP2V.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

RACK this thread and RACK mvscal.

:lol: :lol:
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

mvscal wrote:I said that it is possible.
And in the past when I have asked you why you said because there is violence in the ghetto. Sorry but the Math says you are a stupid fucking racist if you believe that, but since you admit to being a stupid racist that at least makes you right about something.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Mace wrote:Yes, we all have a predisposition to fight when danger presents itself (or to run) but I don't think that's what mvscal is saying. We learn to control our tempers (for lack of a better term), or don't, by learning the difference between appropriate and inappropriate behavior as dictated by the situation. It's okay to kill in war but not so good to do it on the street. Blacks are no more predisposed for killing than whites. Placing whites in the same socio-economic inner city environment as some blacks live in would elicit the same rate of violence as what we find for blacks. It's not Black behavior, it's human behavior being dictated by their environment.

Mace
I agree with this statement, but, the question you have to ask is why are so many blacks still in the ghetto where they are at a higher risk of becoming kneegers? I think there are a number of reasons.

Number 1, IMO is the culture of blaming whitey for their troubles. This blame leads to their rationalizing that they needn't even try to improve themselves as whitey will just hold them, down anyhow. Next is 40 years of the gubmint saying, don't worry 'bout bein' responsible for your chillins, dude, we got your back.

As for this particular beast doing what it did, I blame a legal system that has tied the hands of authority figures be they asst principals or cops. 50 years ago a kid wouldn't have dreamed of acting this way as they would have gotten a beat down from the principal followed most likely by one from their parents when they got home. But today these fukkin' punks are fearless. They are fearless because, basically, they have nothing to fear. In a sane world a 300 lb person would expect that if they brutally attacked someone else, they could expect a beating with interest from others. If that principal had without hesitation coldcocked that bitch the moment she layed a hand on the busdriver, I'm guessing that the busdriver wouldn't have been injured as badly and other students would think twice before acting this way. But, instead, I am quite certain he first asked her to back off, then carefully attempted to pull the beast off. What he should have done was administer one or two sharp donkey punches followed by a nice sleeper choke hold.

As to the genetic predisposition arguement, I think there is something to it. Blacks are certainly predisposed to athletic ability. They are also predisposed to musical talent. Does it not make sense that along with positive predispositions, they may have some negative ones as well? This is not to say that ALL blacks have the athletic ability of Michael Jordan or the musical talent of Ray Charles as some seem to be arguing as proof that genetic predisposition is not possible.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

mvscal wrote:... given the prevalence of violent behavior exhibited by Dr. Detroits all over the world, it was possible that genetics might have something to do with the problem.
You think that because you are too stupid or too lazy or too racist to understand what a steaming pile of crap that post is.

Rant on you racist fuck.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

smackaholic wrote:... beat down ...
Yea that's what the ghetto needs. More violence.

Where do you right wing fuckstains come up with this stuff?
lk_pick1
Elwood

Post by lk_pick1 »

Rack the hell outta mvscal and smackaholic.

Ironically enough, a black couple (supposedly professional, we're talking a 275K house) actually bought a house in our neighborhood.

Surprise, surprise, the police have been there twice. I don't know why and I don't want to know why. I just know that I want to see my property value stay either the same, or of course, go up. That doesn't happen when there's a major infiltration.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

lk_pick1 wrote:Rack the hell outta mvscal and smackaholic.

Ironically enough, a black couple (supposedly professional, we're talking a 275K house) actually bought a house in our neighborhood.

Surprise, surprise, the police have been there twice. I don't know why and I don't want to know why.
Yeah, it's so much easier just to jump to conclusions than to actually find out. :meds:
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Moving Sale wrote:
smackaholic wrote:... beat down ...
Yea that's what the ghetto needs. More violence.

Where do you right wing fuckstains come up with this stuff?
All right, dumbfukk. Let's just suppose that you mom is the bus driver. Some three hunnit pounder starts pummelling her. What should happen? Should the beast be asked nicely to stop? Maybe we should just sue said beast. No. Sometimes violence needs to be met with more severe violence.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Diego in Seattle wrote:
lk_pick1 wrote:Rack the hell outta mvscal and smackaholic.

Surprise, surprise, the police have been there twice. I don't know why and I don't want to know why.
Yeah, it's so much easier just to jump to conclusions than to actually find out. :meds:
Cops show up once, give them a pass. Cops show up twice, they are fukking animals. Better sells quick dude, before your property value goes to shit.
Marcus Welby MD
Crack Whore

Post by Marcus Welby MD »

It's funny that this genetic predisposition topic would arise because I was just laughing.....errr.....discussing with my staff (and a few patients who needed a good chuckle) about the mvscal family's genetic predisposition for having short cocks. I've been their family physician for the past three decades and can personally attest that the cocks grow shorter with each succeeding generation. In fact, we've got an ongoing bet in the office as to whether mvscal's first male born child will actually have to squat when he takes a piss. Circumcisions? Not in that family. Nooooo. They need every bit of flesh hanging between their legs if they hope to ever pass an Irie inspection in a public restroom. But it's no wonder that mvscal and all of the males in his family hate African-Americans. It's jealousy and a textbook case of penis envy. That and the fact that there's an African-American family in the neighborhood who are genetically predisposed to have extremely large cocks and have been fuckin' all of the mvscal family women for the past 30 years. I guess those mvscal women are just genetically predisposed to love big cocks and know that the grass is always greener, or blacker, on the other side of the fence.

I am...

Marcus Welby MD