I want to know who your driver(s) is(are)!

Please donate to the War Wagon memorial A/C fund.

Moderator: War Wagon

trev
New Sheriff in Town

I want to know who your driver(s) is(are)!

Post by trev »

Your favorite drivers/teams, past and present!
PrimeX
Koko B1

Post by PrimeX »

Old- Labonte, Bobby. Favorite all-time, but looks like age and niceness might be catching up with the driving. Doesn't seem to have the edge anymore?

New- Earnhardt, Dale jr...Dude just plain kicks ass on and off the track. #8 fucking pwns! ('Sup rozy :D )

Up and comers- Khane, Kasey; will win the title in 5 years, tops- McMurray, Jamie. I like the Texaco car.
Mac22
Elwood

Post by Mac22 »

growing up i liked davey allison and alan kulwicki (who doesn't like a hooters car?)

now it is all team penske...
wallace (last call)
newman
kvapil
castroneves
hornish jr.

and michael schumacher as well
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

Duh

Period
John Boehner wrote:Boehner said. "In Congress, we have a red button, a green button and a yellow button, alright. Green means 'yes,' red means 'no,' and yellow means you're a chicken shit. And the last thing we need in the White House, in the oval office, behind that big desk, is some chicken who wants to push this yellow button.
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

I have no prob with Jr., Prime. Enjoy him immensely. It is his original fans that can be quite annoying...

The 12 car gets a rack from me as well...
John Boehner wrote:Boehner said. "In Congress, we have a red button, a green button and a yellow button, alright. Green means 'yes,' red means 'no,' and yellow means you're a chicken shit. And the last thing we need in the White House, in the oval office, behind that big desk, is some chicken who wants to push this yellow button.
packwin13
Elwood

Post by packwin13 »

#45....may have been a down decade, but I still cheer for Petty, and the #43 as well. I also don't mind see Kenseth win, since he is a Wisconsin boy.
verbal
nine inch male

Post by verbal »

jeff gordon..

and i think the only reason i still like him is because everyone hates him.
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff
2023/24 3BB Champion, 2022/2023 3BB CoChampion

Post by Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff »

Old: Dick Trickle

New: Sterling Marlin
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

Just started watching it in 2002. I considered myself a rookie, so I went with a rookie, whose name also was the same as a very dominant Cowboy Coach.

I'm in with JJ baby and this will be his year hands down.
Qbert

Re: I want to know who your driver(s) is(are)!

Post by Qbert »

no

YEP!

NASCAR old: Alan Kulwicki

NASCAR present: JUNIOR

props to Mark Martin, Kasey Kahne, Jarret and Tony Stewart
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

DallasFanatic wrote:Just started watching it in 2002.
I hear you. This will be my 3rd year watching and I'm hooked so bad.

:D
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

trev wrote:
DallasFanatic wrote:Just started watching it in 2002.
I hear you. This will be my 3rd year watching and I'm hooked so bad.

:D

You're welcome. :D
Fat Bones
In propria persona

Post by Fat Bones »

nope
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

^^^Is that lipstick?

Fucking pussy...
Fat Bones
In propria persona

Post by Fat Bones »

Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Mikey Waltrip. It looks like he got rid of a few crappy teammates after last year.

I've seen him testing at Daytona and his super speedway car is way better than last year's.

Well financed teams have the edge with money and sharing of information between crews.

I'm not sold on the Dodge team yet even though the #9 and #19 are solid.

The #24 and #48 don't seem to have engines that can survive super speedways. That is the reason Jeff and Jimmy fell back in the point last year. I still think they have the edge this year if they can deal with the failed engine problems.

DEI is a big question. Since Waltrip is performing in testing, then I would pick a DEI car as a favorite in the Daytona sans the #1. He plays track position and pit strategy to get points. He's smart but not as talented as the younger guys with the teams.

I hope Kenny Shrader stays around as I love his sarcastic humor. No team, weak sponser, and last 1/3 of the pack.

WTF happened to Harvick? RCR money and a bad temper isn't going to make him the next #3. His wife Delana may be the reason his ego is over-inflated.

We shall soon see.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
MRCTM
Inferiority Complex

Post by MRCTM »

Old: Rusty Wallace

Now: Tony Stewart....Face it, the guy can drive anything with wheels. The Cup is coming back to Gibbs this year.
Doug near DC
Elwood

Post by Doug near DC »

Past: Dale Earnhardt

Present: Dale Earnhardt Jr., Kevin Harvick

I collect 1/24 scale cars, and I now have 13 "Senior" cars, 6 "Jr" cars and 6 Kevin Harvick cars. Add in a few 1/64 scale cars, bumper stickers, and an official Kannapolis Intimidaters jersey.

I look for Harvick to make a run at the cup this year.
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

Doug near DC wrote: I look for Harvick to make a run at the cup this year.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks for the early morning laugh.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Fat Bones & Paul

I''ll thank you not to submit pics that cause one to scroll right.
Mac22
Elwood

Post by Mac22 »

i have 4 1:24's of newman and 5 wallace cars.... plus i have a 1:24 michael schumacher, a 1:24 danny lasoski, and a 1:24 of jimmy mars, a local late model driver who now races in the xtreme dirt car series....

i also collect autographs... i got a ton of them on pit road in michigan this summer, plus two tires (one wallace, one newman) :D
"Statistics are like bikinis. What they reveal is suggestive, but what they conceal is vital."

If teachers made twice as much as rock stars, which would you rather be?

There are two motivations in sports... which one is yours?

Tiberious
Resident Bookie

Post by Tiberious »

i like Junior. He is nails
You know who I am.

Make the world a better place, punch Urban Meyer in the face.
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Martin, Jarrett, Kenseth, Biffle, Busch, J. Gordon, J. Johnson
Dreams......Temporary Madness
Roofer
Elwood

Post by Roofer »

Growing up, I used to actually hang out with the Mears Gang at the races here in So Cal.....Cal 500 at Ontario Motor Speedway most notably. My parents were pretty good friends with Rick and Rogers uncle, Bob, and their father Bill as well. In fact, back in the early 80s, when Roger broke both arms at Ascot Park in a CRA Sprint Car event, he wore arm splints made by my folks company when he drove in the Baja 1000 later that year. Good times back then, going to OMS, RIR and the offroad races at RIR and The Coliseum (anyone remember Mickey Thompson's Off-Road World Championsips and Off-Road Grand Prix??)

We went to alot of CRA Sprints at Ascot Park in Gardena before it closed down. I remember rooting for Dean Thompson all the time....my brother was a Buster Venard fan. Those were some good times.

I used to be a big open wheel fan until the split of CART. Just doesn't seem to have the same appeal now that it's two major leagues, but if I had to choose one over the other, I'd have to pick IRL. No faves on the circuit, just love the wheel to wheel racing race in and race out.

NECKCAR, it's all about the #24 Hendrick Motorsports DuPont Chevrolet. Yeah, I know, I'll prolly catch hell for it, but I've been Jeff Gordon fan since he first bust out on the scene. Growing up I was a HUGE DW fan...I mean big time. My bro was a big Cale Yarborough fan. I also like Jr. and actually gained some respect for #3 since his passing.

Been a big Supercross fan as well. All time fave would have to be Ricky Johnson. He and Jeff Ward had some epic epic battles, along with Johnny O and Broc Glover.

Damn, I miss the good ole days....HA!!
jackass007
Elwood

Post by jackass007 »

old-3

New- Kurt Busch

really new- Kyle Busch

97 and 5 all year

war silverspoon on his roof
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

'sup 007?

'bout time you stumbled in here.

Post by Guest »

I've never really been partial to anybody. I guess I sort of pulled for Bill Elliott (since he's a Georgia boy), but he's also pretty much a fucking prick.

This year - I've finally got a favorite.

Robbie Gordon. Dude is a helluva nice cat (even fed me lunch a few years back), and I love Jim Beam, so............. :D