Democrats party of the black people? Biggest con in history

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

frodo_biguns
gibbering dumbfuck

Post by frodo_biguns »

PSUFAN wrote:
But I'm sure that I just made that part up too.
As are we. Sure as shit.
Wager? :wink:

I'm not sure you would even have any $$ to take! Maybe next time, I'll just ask Tim when he drops into Camp Randall. :wink:
Keeping the bath water warm.
frodo_biguns
gibbering dumbfuck

Post by frodo_biguns »

Cicero wrote:
mvscal wrote:
Terry in Crapchester wrote:Want to compare number of Black Democrats in Congress vs. number of Black Republicans in Congress?
Is that supposed to mean something?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

My fucking God, you're a joke.
]

No shit. TiC was incapable of arguing the point, just like the article Fraudo posted. Fraudo asked him a simple question as to why the Democrats never appointed a black figure into a prominent Cabinet position and he goes and changes the subject.
Because it's me! The Troll that lies about everything. :shock:

I can't wait till someday you can have virtual rooms instead of message boards! Terry would probably take on the role of a cross between George Patton and Liberace with a twist of Frederick Douglas for flavor.

It's times like this that make me wish I would have decided to stick with becoming a history teacher/professor. If only the position paid well! Damn... you Bristol Myers!!
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

The hell with a wager. How about you just substantiate something...anything? Spare us the pleasure of handing you your ass again.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

mvscal wrote:
BSmack wrote:That works out to 93 dollars a person if you split the difference and assume 300,000.

You expect someone to get an appartment in the states with 93 dollars?
A. Your math is fucked.

B. The amount is what they send home after expenses, dumbfuck.
Divide 28 million by 300,000.

That comes to 93 dollars a man.

Now there's some serious disposable income. If only we gringos would aspire to such riches.

"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

mvscal wrote:
BSmack wrote:
mvscal wrote: A. Your math is fucked.

B. The amount is what they send home after expenses, dumbfuck.
Divide 28 million by 300,000.

That comes to 93 dollars a man.

Now there's some serious disposable income. If only we gringos would aspire to such riches.

28 BILLION, idiot.
Hey, you make up your numbers and I'll make up mine.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
frodo_biguns
gibbering dumbfuck

Post by frodo_biguns »

PSUFAN wrote:The hell with a wager. How about you just substantiate something...anything? Spare us the pleasure of handing you your ass again.
Again... :lol: :lol:

You remind of what it's like to visit the Democratic Underground and say something positive about Bush! No matter what is said, you can't come to terms with the facts and run off on incontrolable rants. Facts are Facts! You just can't handle the truth, like last time! Yes.. you can run around with your minions and claim how you handed me my ass! If that's what you call your burden of proof, over my bank account and files then what a pathetic world you live in.

Like I said! Wager???? Come on! Maybe get Rack Fu and the FBI to verify it? Wait... I'm here already. :wink:

If you are so adamant that I'm not telling the truth! Let's see you put your money where your ignorance is! Should we start out with say... $5K, $10k? :wink: I know you will find some excuse again to try and find a way to either weasel out of it, or say that it's still not true like last time.

Are you afraid? While we are at it! Let's toss in Richard, Increase and Cotton Mather as ancestors too.

Like I said! Put up or shut up!
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

That's what I said - put up or shut up. Posting a publically available picture of Tim Curley means diddely squat.

If you did know him...I'd ask you to kick him in the nuts for me...although, you'd have a tough time not whiffing.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
frodo_biguns
gibbering dumbfuck

Post by frodo_biguns »

PSUFAN wrote:That's what I said - put up or shut up. Posting a publically available picture of Tim Curley means diddely squat.

If you did know him...I'd ask you to kick him in the nuts for me...although, you'd have a tough time not whiffing.
RIGHT! and I suppose a picture with me and Tim at the game wouldn't mean squat either... :lol: You need to realize that you arebeing set up to look like the biggest fool! Sure... you can toot your little horn and navigate through the truth all you want. You can even call on your minons to come to your rescue and pile on Frodo. But when the day is over, you know deep down you are wrong!

What I've said is all true! Yes.. Even the Hamas website and Seattle Times artcle, that is me! So, what are you? Chicken or Dumplings? 8)
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Cicero wrote:
mvscal wrote:
Terry in Crapchester wrote:Want to compare number of Black Democrats in Congress vs. number of Black Republicans in Congress?
Is that supposed to mean something?

]

No shit. TiC was incapable of arguing the point, just like the article Fraudo posted. Fraudo asked him a simple question as to why the Democrats never appointed a black figure into a prominent Cabinet position and he goes and changes the subject.
Not quite, Crown. Fraudo said that the Democrats have never put a black person in a position of leadership. I called bullshit and proved it.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

frodo_biguns wrote:
Terry in Crapchester wrote:
mvscal wrote: Is that supposed to mean something?

It's you and your puppet, Fraudo, who have suggested that the Democrats have put no African-Americans in position of power. That fact, alone, disproves your b.s.
Terry,
It's obvious you have your opininos and I have my facts. The facts remain the same, Lincoln freed the slaves, The Republicans passed the first and last Civil Rights Acts into law. Southern Democrat leaders like Al Gore Sr. who voted "AGAINST" Civil Rights 'NEVER" joined the Republican party. Not even his son Al did! My famuly and I have been strong Republicans ever since my Great-Great Grandfather was a company comander of the 99th U.S.C.T. His diaries and books of being their leader will be going into the Wisconsin Historical Society. But I'm sure that I just made that part up too. :meds:
And you're ignoring a few facts:

Fact: the Democrats and Republicans switched sides on the race issue after the Civil War.

Fact: It was the Democrats who proposed and sponsored the Civil Rights Act of 1964. Did more Democrats vote against it than Republicans? Yes. But what happened to those Democrats? For starters, Strom Thurmond and Jesse Helms switched their allegiance to the Republican Party, where they were welcomed with open arms.

And since you bring up Al Gore, until very recently, he was clearly camped within the right wing of the Democratic Party.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

frodo_biguns wrote:
Terry in Crapchester wrote: Unlike you, I'm actually truthful about myself on this board.
This can be easily settled! Make a wager, place a bet! Everything I've said on this board in regards to me has been 100% factual. Even those that I've supplied info to have not even challenged me after the fact!
Yet you're still known as Fraudo on this board. How could that be?

If what you posted were true, somebody by now undoubtedly would have posted something along the lines of "You know, you guys have been a little hard on Frodo, believe it or not, he's legit." Yet nothing of the kind has surfaced. Will wonders never cease?
I know it may be hard for you to comprehend this Terry, but I'm putting it on the table for you! Place your wager! 8) As I've said many times before, the onus is on you! Hell I might even have a drink with ChargerMike in Laguana this weekend if I get time.

Like I said... Make an offer!

Things to ponder!
Volvo website
Playboy (Sister-in-law)
History Major
House/Lake
Incredibly "HOT" wife
Owner of a Website/Hosting company
You don't get it, do you?

It's much more elemental than that. It's patently obvious that you're lying about those things, because you clearly have neither the age nor the intelligence to have accumulated them. It's that simple.

The tone and erudition of your posts makes it abundantly clear that you're not 37 as you claim, but a pimply-faced teenager who found a way around the Net Nanny installed in your parents' computer. And while it did occur to me for a brief moment that maybe, just maybe, you were trolling all of us, I discounted that possibility based on the fact that nobody could possibly do that good a job at faking ignorance. It's obvious that's all you.

I'm not quite sure why you're doing this, perhaps the reason lies in the fact that your mother apparently is/was more interested in harp seals and humpback whales than she is/was in you. I suspect Freud would have a field day with you if he were still alive and were posting on this board.

I tend to think that people like you think these are so out of the ordianry because you lead such dull lives. Come on Terry... let's see what you have?
Uhh, no. It's not that I don't think anyone could have this. It's that I think you couldn't have this. Fact is, I'm amazed, in light of the way you come across on this board, that you've gotten far enough in real life that someone actually permits you to have internet access. That might not be saying much for many people, but for you, that would appear to be a major accomplishment.

And btw, someone who did really have all of this wouldn't feel the need to brag about it on an internet board. Just sayin'.
Arch Angel
Elwood

Post by Arch Angel »

....this is so sad.

I agree with most viewpoints on both sides.

Regarding nbombs, MVSCAL always have used them so I am immune to it and in most cases he is right in using it in that texture. Now coming from Fraudo, he has not earned the right to use it...yet, but he did make a valid point about Katrina and what happened in Wisconsin, but he has to realize city thuggery is more animalistic (each for his own) than a country town that basically know each other. If it was a southern black only town that got hit by a tornado, you would probably see the same kind of companionship in helping out with each other.

Since I am neither Dem nor Repub, I can't vouch for any of that, both sides have credible points. I do believe that the Dems hold blacks down because of dependency. I do believe lazy good for nothing blacks use this as a crutch just to get by. I do believe Repubs are crooks and only look at the bottomline and is pretty much not that much racist. If you are lazy, fuck you is their attitude, if you work, they will reward you.

Another, I can't stand Bush, not because he is a Repub, he is just an idiot and caused more harm than good for our nation.

Also, rack MVSCAL for the wetback post about them coming over here working, while our lazy asses don't want to lift a fucking finger and want reparations on top of that. If you don't want to work, fuck you, I have no pity for you.
Arch Angel
Elwood

Post by Arch Angel »

MVSCAL

You know me by now, I do not take sides. I have always been this way. I will fight you orTerry, it doesn't matter. I have my beliefs and stick with them.

I am a realist and see things everyday and see how both sides carry their arguments, but fail to realize that there is a bigger picture with bigger consequences.

blacks are lazy, period
mexicans are not lazy, but have too many damn children
some whites are lazy, some have too many damn children (like blacks to get bigger welfare checks - see Million Dollar Baby), but they make up 80 % of the population so you can't really pin that on all of them.

Blacks by percentage are more of the worthless lot and most of the ones who make money is due to genetics of physical abilities not mental abilities and there is no way we can buck this. You can comb the internet and goodle till you bleed, this is fact.

It saddens me yes, but I can't say I blame whitey.

I am no Uncle Tom, unless you can call my whole family that and they are not, most are Democrapless.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

frodo_biguns wrote:
frodo_biguns wrote: Once again the Fiary in Crapchester does not give a clear example of why he disagrees! They just make a blanket judgment based on ideology! I'll give you another chance!
The reason why I disagree is so obvious that no explanation is required.
It's clear that you have no opinion or thought process that can remotely come close to explaining your ignorance. With that being said, I'll just claim victory once again, be the bigger man and walk-away!
:meds:

Fraudo, since you brought it up, it's you who has the burden of proof on this issue. And you have provided nothing to back it up.

Btw, it was the NAACP Legal Defense Fund who represented the Lovings (an interracial couple) in their successful challenge to Virginia's anti-miscegenation laws. Modern day KKK? Puh-leeze.
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

Arch Angel wrote:blacks are lazy, period
mexicans are not lazy, but have too many damn children
some whites are lazy, some have too many damn children (like blacks to get bigger welfare checks - see Million Dollar Baby), but they make up 80 % of the population so you can't really pin that on all of them.

Blacks by percentage are more of the worthless lot and most of the ones who make money is due to genetics of physical abilities not mental abilities and there is no way we can buck this. You can comb the internet and goodle till you bleed, this is fact.

It saddens me yes, but I can't say I blame whitey.

I am no Uncle Tom, unless you can call my whole family that and they are not, most are Democrapless.
It isn't that blacks are lazy, it is that a large percentage are raised in a culture of victimology.

And the basic problem with black culture has been known since the sixties (but denied by the NAACP, Urban League, etc.) namely, illegitemacy. Perpetuated by Democrat policies, their misLeaders are beholden to the DNC and bring in the votes in exchange for influence. The same victimology labels blacks which strive to succed, to show morol fiber, to vote Republican as being 'Uncle Toms' when in fact it is the Jackson and Sharptons keeping poor blacks on the Democrat's victimology plantation. The Dems love blacks- the way a rancher loves his cattle.

An interesting article on the subject.

Link to the Moynihan report.

Another factor is that the Dems have had a quota system in effect since 72 which empowers the most extreme mambers of it's caucus, while it managed to chase away those who once made it a majority party. And not just in the South either, George Wallace was a serious contender for the 72 nomination based on his performance in the north, before he got blown away. And that was before Carter encouraged the classical Liberals to write off the party.

Of course, I'm not a 'historian' like Fraudo....
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

I see I made some typos there.

Paging Dimsdale...Bace....

ImageImage
Arch Angel
Elwood

Post by Arch Angel »

Good articles Dio, but I already knew this. My parents (married 39 years now) have said this time and time again, we are our own victims. They are still upset with me because I got a divorce, which wasn't my fault. It shows they really want the family environment for all their children and grandchildren. Suffice to say, as the oldest and the only one who has gotten a divorce, I failed them.
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Arch Angel wrote:Good articles Dio, but I already knew this. My parents (married 39 years now) have said this time and time again, we are our own victims. They are still upset with me because I got a divorce, which wasn't my fault. It shows they really want the family environment for all their children and grandchildren. Suffice to say, as the oldest and the only one who has gotten a divorce, I failed them.
I wasn't really trying to educate you about black culture, just putting out some actual information to contrast with the racist idiots on the one hand and leftist tools on the other.

And whether you really fail or not depends on how your kids turn out, how much you stay in their lives and how much you've taught them to this point. And sorry to hear about the divorce. But bad as that is, being born out of wedlock is invariably worse (for the kids).

ImageImage
Arch Angel
Elwood

Post by Arch Angel »

I married a German who got homesick, that is all. We are best of friends and our only child is spoiled rotten, but still, I could have done something to prevent it.
frodo_biguns
gibbering dumbfuck

Post by frodo_biguns »

frodo_biguns wrote:
Terry in Crapchester wrote: Unlike you, I'm actually truthful about myself on this board.
This can be easily settled! Make a wager, place a bet! Everything I've said on this board in regards to me has been 100% factual. Even those that I've supplied info to have not even challenged me after the fact!

If what you posted were true, somebody by now undoubtedly would have posted something along the lines of "You know, you guys have been a little hard on Frodo, believe it or not, he's legit." Yet nothing of the kind has surfaced. Will wonders never cease?
I know it may be hard for you to comprehend this Terry, but I'm putting it on the table for you! Place your wager! 8) As I've said many times before, the onus is on you! Hell I might even have a drink with ChargerMike in Laguana this weekend if I get time.

Things to ponder!
Volvo website
Playboy (Sister-in-law)
History Major
House/Lake
Incredibly "HOT" wife

It's much more elemental than that. It's patently obvious that you're lying about those things, because you clearly have neither the age nor the intelligence to have accumulated them. It's that simple.

The tone and erudition of your posts makes it abundantly clear that you're not 37 as you claim, but a pimply-faced teenager who found a way around the Net Nanny installed in your parents' computer. And while it did occur to me for a brief moment that maybe, just maybe, you were trolling all of us, I discounted that possibility based on the fact that nobody could possibly do that good a job at faking ignorance. It's obvious that's all you.

I'm not quite sure why you're doing this, perhaps the reason lies in the fact that your mother apparently is/was more interested in harp seals and humpback whales than she is/was in you. I suspect Freud would have a field day with you if he were still alive and were posting on this board.

I tend to think that people like you think these are so out of the ordianry because you lead such dull lives. Come on Terry... let's see what you have?
Uhh, no. It's not that I don't think anyone could have this. It's that I think you couldn't have this. Fact is, I'm amazed, in light of the way you come across on this board, that you've gotten far enough in real life that someone actually permits you to have internet access. That might not be saying much for many people, but for you, that would appear to be a major accomplishment.

And btw, someone who did really have all of this wouldn't feel the need to brag about it on an internet board. Just sayin'.
I do enjoy watching you meltdown! Like I've said all along! Lay them down! How much? Come on... Don't be cheap now! Man up!
frodo_biguns
gibbering dumbfuck

Post by frodo_biguns »

frodo_biguns wrote:
Terry in Crapchester wrote: The reason why I disagree is so obvious that no explanation is required.
It's clear that you have no opinion or thought process that can remotely come close to explaining your ignorance. With that being said, I'll just claim victory once again, be the bigger man and walk-away!
:meds:

Fraudo, since you brought it up, it's you who has the burden of proof on this issue. And you have provided nothing to back it up.

Btw, it was the NAACP Legal Defense Fund who represented the Lovings (an interracial couple) in their successful challenge to Virginia's anti-miscegenation laws. Modern day KKK? Puh-leeze.
Wrong again Terry! Maybe it's the age that is catchig gup with you that is affecting your short term memory! I've sent a few things to Rack Fu, he's aware. Even the Mods here can tell by my IP! So... let's make it a nice big wager, shall we? :wink:
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

fraudo_biguns wrote:How much? Come on... Don't be cheap now! Man up!
Speaking of manning up ... I see you have two more threads in your forum. Excellent job, I knew you wouldn't let yourself down.

Bye.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

frodo_biguns wrote:
frodo_biguns wrote: This can be easily settled! Make a wager, place a bet! Everything I've said on this board in regards to me has been 100% factual. Even those that I've supplied info to have not even challenged me after the fact!

Things to ponder!
Volvo website
Playboy (Sister-in-law)
History Major
House/Lake
Incredibly "HOT" wife

I do enjoy watching you meltdown! Like I've said all along! Lay them down! How much? Come on... Don't be cheap now! Man up!
Hardly a meltdown. If I do melt down, there will be no doubt about it. None whatsoever.

Of course, you still haven't proven a thing about yourself that you've posted. Like PSUFAN suggested, instead of a bet, how about you substantiate just one thing, to spare us the pleasure of a pile-on?