US `can beat' North Korea.

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

This entire thread is irrelevant, there won't be any attack on the DPRK as it's CLEAR they pose no threat to the continental United States or Isreal - the US can operate in the region currently from occupied South Korea.

There are no forces to commit, the DPRK is a formidable garrison - get back to it when the middle east is a shining democracy.

Trust me, when the headlines start reading "Oh my GOD KOREA KOREA KOREA COMMIEOFASCIST ICBMs are coming!!!!" fifty thousand times a day, you'll know something is in the works, you're diapers are currently full to capacity with muslim fuelled panic.

And it's the Sea of Korea, not the sea of Japan.
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

Dr_Phibes wrote:This entire thread is irrelevant, there won't be any attack on the DPRK as it's CLEAR they pose no threat to the continental United States or Isreal - the US can operate in the region currently from occupied South Korea.
I guess you missed the memo. According to the bushites, we'll be turning NK into glass at the first chance.
And it's the Sea of Korea, not the sea of Japan.
Not according to msn encarta:

http://encarta.msn.com/map_701516412/Japan_Sea_of.html
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

Mister Bushice wrote:
I guess you missed the memo. According to the bushites, we'll be turning NK into glass at the first chance.
Well the odd memo, yes. When it turns into spam that's another indicator all together. Deeds not words, yeah? Small wonder you're all such basket cases, following events is one thing but the barrage of impending doom that comes from all directions in the American press is enough to push anyone over the edge. The DPRKs ICBM capability is extremely limited.

Mister Bushice wrote:Not according to msn encarta:

http://encarta.msn.com/map_701516412/Japan_Sea_of.html
Actually there's an interesting history behind that:

Sea of Korea
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Dr_Phibes wrote:... you're diapers are currently full to capacity with muslim fuelled panic.

:lol:
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

wtf are you talking about. ROK troops are bad-ass. I saw them on FOX news this morning having a topless snowball fight.

as for china wanting to start shit with us, have you been shopping lately? pretty much everything on store shelves in the US is "hecho en chine" why the fukk would they want to lose there best customer?
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

Nevermind the fact that it wouldn't be their fight. I mean, if someone was attacking Mexico because of the same nuclear standoff b.s., we might take more than a casual interest, but it ain't like we'd join the war just because they're our neighbors.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

smackaholic wrote:ROK troops are bad-ass. I saw them on FOX news this morning having a topless snowball fight.
Snow is a major source of nutrition there. They wouldn't waste such valuable resources.

Also, Asian bitches ain't got much up top so it likely wasn't an interesting story on Fox News.
why is my neighborhood on fire