Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

^^^^^^^

Take that, you liberals!

NOTE: there is no correlation between the banner and the President's glorious entrance. None. Whatsoever. Honest!
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

mvscal wrote:
Dinsdale wrote:your cause is not just,
Getting rid of human scab like the Rothchilds is "unjust"? Fighting the most violent subhuman Jewish scum on the face of the earth is "unjust"? What fucking planet are you on?
ftfy

sin

Joseph Geobbels
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

mvscal wrote:
Getting rid of a human scab like Saddam Hussein is "unjust"?

Fighting the most violent subhuman Islamist scum on the face of the earth is "unjust"?

What fucking planet are you on?
Rack mvscal. We had to take out the Iraqis after what they did on 9/11.

Sin,

Fraudo
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Terry in Crapchester wrote:
mvscal wrote:
Getting rid of a human scab like Saddam Hussein is "unjust"?

Fighting the most violent subhuman Islamist scum on the face of the earth is "unjust"?

What fucking planet are you on?
Rack mvscal. We had to take out the Iraqis after what they did on 9/11.

Sin,

Fraudo and a majority of the American public.
Maybe Hamilton was correct after all.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

Dinsdale wrote:Whenm you lie and your cause is not just, you will NEVER get support for violent actions. The agressor in an unneccessary war is NEVER going to get much support, except for from blind flag-waving wannabe "patriots."
You don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

And leave us out of this anyway.

Sin,

Abraham Lincoln.
Thomas Woodrow Wilson.
Franklin Rooseveldt.
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

Diogenes wrote:
Dinsdale wrote:Whenm you lie and your cause is not just, you will NEVER get support for violent actions. The agressor in an unneccessary war is NEVER going to get much support, except for from blind flag-waving wannabe "patriots."

Sin,

Abraham Lincoln.
Thomas Woodrow Wilson.
Franklin Rooseveldt.
Lincoln responded to Ft. Sumter.

Wilson joined a conflict already in progress.

Roosevlet ... huh?

Oh yeah, I forgot. You believe that Roosevelt orchestrated the attack on Pearl Harbor, not to mention Germany's declaration of War ON the U.S.. :meds:
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

RadioFan wrote:
Diogenes wrote:

Sin,

Abraham Lincoln.
Thomas Woodrow Wilson.
Franklin Rooseveldt.
Lincoln provoked Ft. Sumter.

Wilson joined a conflict already in progress after running for reelection on a promise to stay out of it.

Roosevlet ... huh?

Oh yeah, I forgot. You believe that Roosevelt provoked the attack on Pearl Harbor, after running the same campaign that worked so well for Wilson.
All of which is debatable...

What is not is that Bush didn't either 'lie' or 'wage an unjust war'.

Unless you are still bitter over the 2000 election that is (some of these fuckers will still be obsessing silently over that in 2020).

ImageImage
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

Diogenes wrote:All of which is debatable...

What is not is that Bush didn't either 'lie' or 'wage an unjust war'.

Unless you are still bitter over the 2000 election that is (some of these fuckers will still be obsessing silently over that in 2020).
Ah, my bad.

And No. I'm not a Bush hater. He's my president. And as I've posted before, I think he is honestly trying to do the right thing, and isn't able to articulate it, niether before, nor after, despite probably the best political strategists, this side of the 20th century. That being, a rearranging of the political map of the Mideast. At least that being the aim, with the hope, of course, a quasi-democracy in Iraq.

It is a response to the war on terror, but not directly. That was done in Afghanistan.

But hell, you and I may as well be at Bilderberger conference. :twisted:
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

My only point in mention the former CinCs names was to point out that if they were held to the same standards as Bush is being accused falsely of violating, the only one who passes is GWB.

And under the doctrine Bush put forward, state sponsors of terrorism were on notice.

Iraq was one such, Sadaam got warned, decided to listen to the UN, protesters and dems instead of Bush, and found out the hard way GWB was serious.

ImageImage
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

Diogenes wrote:My only point in mention the former CinCs names was to point out that if they were held to the same standards as Bush is being accused falsely of violating, the only one who passes is GWB.

And under the doctrine Bush put forward, state sponsors of terrorism were on notice.

Iraq was one such, Sadaam got warned, decided to listen to the UN, protesters and dems instead of Bush, and found out the hard way GWB was serious.
Exactly.

Only, I highly doubt Saddam "decided to listen" to anyone, least of all the UN and Bush. He gambled and he lost. And now we get to clean up the inevitable mess.

Quasi-democracy that's friendly to the U.S. in a best-case scenario.

That's the gamble, along with about 5,000 U.S. troops, give or take a few thousand.
Last edited by RadioFan on Sat Jan 28, 2006 3:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

RadioFan wrote:
Diogenes wrote:My only point in mention the former CinCs names was to point out that if they were held to the same standards as Bush is being accused falsely of violating, the only one who passes is GWB.

Exactly.

Only, I highly doubt Saddam "decided to listen" to anyone, least of all the UN and Bush. He gambled and he lost.
My point was that the vociferous opposition to Bush probably influenced said gamble.

"Peace' protesters (actually America protesters) insuring war, as it were.

Worked for Giap.

ImageImage
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

mvscal wrote:
BSmack wrote:
mvscal wrote:It's called divide and conquer, dumbfuck. We are successfully driving a wedge between Iraqi insurgents and the foreign al-Qaeda fighters.
So that's what the kids are calling negotiating with terrorists these days?
C&P snipped
Not sure what that has to do with the Bush Administration now negotiating with terrorists.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

mvscal wrote:Add that to the long list of things you aren't sure about or know nothing about.
That's better than your long list of things you THINK you know.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown