Momentum building against Shillary...this just in...

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

mvscal wrote:Who the fuck do you do think you're kidding? You're a straightline party hack.
For me it almost always comes down to picking the lesser of two evils.

Party affiliations don't mean shit to me.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

mvscal wrote:More mindless gibberish
Yea, like you would ever vote the other way?

STFU kettle.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Mister Bushice wrote: For me it almost always comes down to picking the lesser of two evils.
The lesser of two evils is still evil.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

ChargerMike wrote:
BSmack wrote:What makes no sense at all is when people like you or whomever the dittotard of the day is accuse myself or Bushice or Terry or whomever of having something to gain as a result of a Democratic victory
...I've not knowingly ever accused yooz guys as "having something to gain should the Dems ever regain the White House". Certainly you would realize a sizeable gain in your TAX liability,
I got a whopping $600 tax cut on my federal income taxes, as a result of which, my state property taxes doubled. Yeah, that was one helluva deal for me, all right. :meds:
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

mvscal wrote:Who the fuck do you do think you're kidding? You're a straightline party hack.
I suppose I should just point out who wrote this, and leave it at that.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Degenerate
Eternal Scobode

Post by Degenerate »

Terry in Crapchester wrote: She also happens to be up for re-election in the Senate. Just so's ya know.
Who is her opponent again? :lol: :lol: :lol:

She could beat that lunatic from Yonkers with just two fundraisers in Watertown, so why is she still getting anyone and everyone to max out their contributions to her? Because she will turn around and tap that donor list for her '08 run. And they will give.

And before you play the liberal blog galvanizing behind someone else card, I'll go ahead and direct you to Dr. Dean's long list of primary/caucus victories in 2004.

Unless Al Gore finds Jesus in his stump speeches, there is no race.
Terry in Crapchester wrote:And also, given that two of her constituents are on record in this forum alone, saying that they'd never vote for her in a Democratic Presidential Primary, doesn't say much for her chances, now does it?
I will take that leap of faith and challenge the fallibility of T1B exit polling, thanks.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Degenerate wrote:Who is her opponent again? :lol: :lol: :lol:

She could beat that lunatic from Yonkers with just two fundraisers in Watertown, so why is she still getting anyone and everyone to max out their contributions to her? Because she will turn around and tap that donor list for her '08 run. And they will give.
Or she can take that money and throw it behind a candidate that has a chance of winning and gurantee herself a cabinet seat. Or maybe the chair of whatever committee she damn well feels like in the Senate? Maybe plum job for Chelsea as well?

There's more than one way to get ahead in Washington. But they all involve money. Money gives Hillary options. That's why she is fundraising.
And before you play the liberal blog galvanizing behind someone else card, I'll go ahead and direct you to Dr. Dean's long list of primary/caucus victories in 2004. Unless Al Gore finds Jesus in his stump speeches, there is no race.
Dean will not be running.

Furthermore, what you fail to understand is that Hillary is the polar opposite of Bill. Bill was all things to all people. Hillary is nothing to nobody. The right hates her as the embodiment of liberalism, and the left thinks she would sell them out to the right.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

Terry in Crapchester wrote:
ChargerMike wrote:
BSmack wrote:What makes no sense at all is when people like you or whomever the dittotard of the day is accuse myself or Bushice or Terry or whomever of having something to gain as a result of a Democratic victory
...I've not knowingly ever accused yooz guys as "having something to gain should the Dems ever regain the White House". Certainly you would realize a sizeable gain in your TAX liability,
I got a whopping $600 tax cut on my federal income taxes, as a result of which, my state property taxes doubled. Yeah, that was one helluva deal for me, all right. :meds:

...you're property value went up 20% for the year largely based on low interest rates and improving economy, and based on you're initial down payment, you probably made 500% on your outlay. Tell us some more about those taxes doubling :meds:
JIP said...Hell, Michael Sam has more integrity than you do.

Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

ChargerMike wrote:
Terry in Crapchester wrote:
ChargerMike wrote: ...I've not knowingly ever accused yooz guys as "having something to gain should the Dems ever regain the White House". Certainly you would realize a sizeable gain in your TAX liability,

...you're property value went up 20% for the year largely based on low interest rates and improving economy, and based on you're initial down payment, you probably made 500% on your outlay. Tell us some more about those taxes doubling :meds:
My property value went up 20%? Good thing the county didn't find out about that before they sent out my property tax bill.

OTOH, I would've liked to have known about it. :?
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Degenerate wrote:And before you play the liberal blog galvanizing behind someone else card, I'll go ahead and direct you to Dr. Dean's long list of primary/caucus victories in 2004.
And before you play the Hillary will win cuz the media says so card, I'll go ahead and direct you to the media's predictions as to the 2004 Democratic nominee, at least before the primaries actually started.

But if you want to take Hillary vs. the Democratic field in '08, I'm certainly up for a sig bet.
Unless Al Gore finds Jesus in his stump speeches, there is no race.
I don't want Gore, either. I do think that Kerry has a real chance at beating the odds and getting the nomination a second time.

And btw, Gore and Hillary won't run against one another, as both owe too much of where they stand now to Bill. At least one or the other will sit the race out. Same goes for Clark -- a maximum of one of those three will run.