Biden.....wow what a DORK

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Biden.....wow what a DORK

Post by ChargerMike »

...anyone catch the "good" Senator's rambling diatribe today. it took the freekin moron 20 minutes to get to a question for Alito. It was unlistenable (is that a word?). I bailed after 10 minutes of innuendos and prefacing..heard the lengthy version later on Larry Elder......My Gawd Dem's. How DO you explain away Kennedy, Biden, Schumer, Kucinich, screeaming Howie and the like?????...
JIP said...Hell, Michael Sam has more integrity than you do.

Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

You bailed after ten minutes? Thank your God that it wasn't KErry trying to talk or you would have bailed after the first tangent.
why is my neighborhood on fire
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Hey, he was surfing for a Shirley Temple movie, and praying desperately for the Good Ship Lollypop video.

What the hell is wrong with you, bace?
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Re: Biden.....wow what a DORK

Post by BSmack »

ChargerMike wrote:bailed after 10 minutes of innuendos and prefacing..heard the lengthy version later on Larry Elder...
It's a wonder you lasted that long with the dittotard radio host chiming in every 2 seconds.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

BSmack wrote:
ChargerMike wrote:bailed after 10 minutes of innuendos and prefacing..heard the lengthy version later on Larry Elder...
It's a wonder you lasted that long with the dittotard radio host chiming in every 2 seconds.

...are you kidding, that's the only reason I hung that long. He showed what a freekin pea brain Biden's working with. What about Teddy, this guy has just "lost it", not that he was ever a surgeon. Had to have Feinstien or Boxer whispering in his ear telling him what to say :meds:

RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

CM, did you actually watch and/or listen to the entire hearings today?

Nah, didn't think so.

Or am I wrong?

You watched a whole less than 10 minutes? Rack your take on our next Supreme Court Justice, Mike.

Thanks for chiming us all in.

Really.

:meds: :meds: :meds:
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

P.S. Hint When abortion is made TOTALLY ILLEGAL, my sperm cells will be the first to cellebrate. I'll even play "CELEBRATE" by Kool and the Gang .. you know, the really Rockin' remixed version.

Isn't life Grand, CM?
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

ChargerMike wrote:I like democracy, until it became something I had to think about, thank god for Limbaugh to sum it up for me.
Yeh, I could give a fuck about Alito's hearings, but I give a fuck about why Limbaugh doesnt' have a bullet to his head for leading you lazy fucks to conclusions.

To state that what someone is saying on your government floor as boring, means you would have wanted him to come at you with Matrix like effects and revalations based on what E! thinks as relevant. Which is why the thinking intellect wants you dead.
I fucking suck.
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

Biden the homophobe speaking at princeton a year ago...

JB: It's an honor to be here. It would have even been a greater honor to have gone here. I have three children who have merifully have all finally completed undergraduate and graduate school, and I tried to get all three of them to apply here...I committed a serious mistake, Dean. I've learned now, any advice I give...when you become parents, whatever school you want your child to go to, don't mention it. And so I had been pushing Princeton, and this magnificently attractive, intellectually and physically, beautiful young girl, was a sophomore, was showing us around, and I figured we've got a lock now. My son is going to really be interested, and I know Senators aren't supposed to say things like that, but if he hadn't been interested, I would have been worried...

Biden on Princeton tuesday...

JB: This is just by way of...you know, why some of us are puzzled, because if I was aware of it, and I didn't even like Princeton...No, I mean I really didn't like Princeton (laughing). Yeah, I was an Irish-Catholic kid who thought it hadn't changed like you concluded it had. I mean, I admit. I have little...you know, one of my real dilemmas is I have two kids who went to Ivy League schools. I'm not sure my grandfather, Finnegan, will ever forgive me for allowing that to happen. But all kidding aside, I wasn't a big Princeton fan.

Biden yesterday...

[stream]http://www.radioblogger.com/images/01-10biden-uh.mp3[/stream]
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

ChargerMike wrote:
BSmack wrote:

...are you kidding, that's the only reason I hung that long. He showed what a freekin pea brain Biden's working with. What about Teddy, this guy has just "lost it", not that he was ever a surgeon. Had to have Feinstien or Boxer whispering in his ear telling him what to say :meds:
You do realize that those are edited transcripts you're listening to?
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

RadioFan wrote: What the hell is wrong with you, bace?
Last night, I had yeti house guests and no beer for them. They totally tore my house up and then threw everything out of my fridge and jumped in there.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Diogenes wrote:Biden the homophobe speaking at princeton a year ago...
You are really, really stretching it there. Got nothing on the guy so I guess a stretch is as good as you'll get.
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

BSmack wrote:
ChargerMike wrote:
BSmack wrote: It's a wonder you lasted that long with the dittotard radio host chiming in every 2 seconds.

You do realize that those are exerpts you're listening to?
fixed..

...yes of course...

BTW.. RF, I havn't listened to Limbag for 2-3 years. My conservative favorites would be:

Dennis Prager
Larry Elder
and of course
SAVAGE :wink:

BSmack

Post by BSmack »

ChargerMike wrote:
BSmack wrote:You do realize that those are exerpts you're listening to?
fixed.. yes of course...
No, I meant EDITED. As in the conservitard host of the moment has their version of Travis and Whitey chop the larger sound clip into nice little bite sized chunks that can be fed back to you as they spew talking points and distort the meaning of said sound bite to fit the talking points.
BTW.. RF, I havn't listened to Limbag for 2-3 years. My conservative favorites would be:

Dennis Prager
Larry Elder
and of course
Don't know or care who the first two are. Savage is nothing more than a drama queen. Good to see your taste hasn't improved any.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

BSmack wrote:
ChargerMike wrote:
BSmack wrote:You do realize that those are exerpts you're listening to?
fixed.. yes of course...
No, I meant EDITED. As in the conservitard host of the moment has their version of Travis and Whitey chop the larger sound clip into nice little bite sized chunks that can be fed back to you as they spew talking points and distort the meaning of said sound bite to fit the talking points.

Dennis Prager
Larry Elder
and of course
Don't know or care who the first two are. Savage is nothing more than a drama queen. Good to see your taste hasn't improved any.

..I listened to the actual "Borking's" for 10-15 minutes and heard what I heard. What I heard later on Elder (with commentary) was no different in any way. If by "edited" you meant "prepared", or "arranged" I suppose you're right.

Tell me straight out Bri. ...shoe on the other foot, would you not be screaming bloody freeking murder?

BSmack

Post by BSmack »

ChargerMike wrote:..I listened to the actual "Borking's" for 10-15 minutes and heard what I heard. What I heard later on Elder (with commentary) was no different in any way. If by "edited" you meant "prepared", or "arranged" I suppose you're right.

Tell me straight out Bri. ...shoe on the other foot, would you not be screaming bloody freeking murder?
I have to say I wouldn't give a shit. This is nothing more than a dog and pony show. If we could bring Stalin back from the grave he would be in awe of the way we hold show trials.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Rack B Smack.

Who gives a fuck? Joe Biden is easy on the eyes. What else matters?

He's cuuuuuuuute.

*gush* *gush*

*GUSH*
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

BSmack wrote:
ChargerMike wrote:..I listened to the actual "Borking's" for 10-15 minutes and heard what I heard. What I heard later on Elder (with commentary) was no different in any way. If by "edited" you meant "prepared", or "arranged" I suppose you're right.

I have to say I wouldn't give a shit. This is nothing more than a dog and pony show. If we could bring Stalin back from the grave he would be in awe of the way we hold show trials.

..fair enough! it still troubles me the way both parties conduct themselves.
Politics is no longer for the good of America, it's a freeking POWER struggle to see who can stomp the other.
I just happen to think the Dem's. have far more "hatchet" men than the Republican's.
Their conduct is seditious! (Savage)

BSmack

Post by BSmack »

ChargerMike wrote:..fair enough! it still troubles me the way both parties conduct themselves. Politics is no longer for the good of America, it's a freeking POWER struggle to see who can stomp the other. I just happen to think the Dem's. have far more "hatchet" men than the Republican's.
Their conduct is seditious! (Savage)
You think this is something new? Tell me, would Savage approve of this law?
An Act in addition to the act, entitled "An act for the punishment of certain crimes against the United States. "

SEC. I Be it enacted . . ., That if any persons shall unlawfully combine or conspire together, with intent to oppose any measure or measures of the government of the United States, which are or shall be directed by proper authority, or to impede the operation of any law of the United States, or to intimidate or prevent any person holding a place or office in or under the government of the United States, from undertaking, performing or executing his trust or duty; and if any person or persons, with intent as aforesaid, shall counsel, advise or attempt to procure any insurrection, riot. unlawful assembly, or combination, whether such conspiracy, threatening, counsel, advice, or attempt shall have the proposed effect or not, he or they shall be deemed guilty of a high misdemeanor, and on conviction, before any court of the United States having jurisdiction thereof, shall be punished by a fine not exceeding five thousand dollars, and by imprisonment during a term not less than six months nor exceeding five years; and further, at the discretion of the court may be holden to find sureties for his good behaviour in such sum, and for such time, as the said court may direct.

SEC. 2. That if any person shall write, print, utter. Or publish, or shall cause or procure to be written, printed, uttered or published, or shall knowingly and willingly assist or aid in writing, printing, uttering or publishing any false, scandalous and malicious writing or writings against the government of the United States, or either house of the Congress of the United States, or the President of the United States, with intent to defame the said government, or either house of the said Congress, or the said President, or to bring them. or either of them, into contempt or disrepute; or to excite against them, or either or any of them, the hatred of the good people of the United States, or to excite any unlawful combinations therein, for opposing or resisting any law of the United States, or any act of the President of the United States, done in pursuance of any such law, or of the powers in him vested by the constitution of the United States, or to resist, oppose, or defeat any such law or act, or to aid, encourage or abet any hostile designs of any foreign nation against the United States, their people or government, then such person, being thereof convicted before any court of the United States having jurisdiction thereof, shall be punished by a fine not exceeding two thousand dollars, and by imprisonment not exceeding two years.

SEC. 3. That if any person shall be prosecuted under this act, for the writing or publishing any libel aforesaid, it shall be lawful for the defendant, upon the trial of the cause, to give in evidence in his defence, the truth of the matter contained in the publication charged as a libel. And the jury who shall try the cause, shall have a right to determine the law and the fact, under the direction of the court, as in other cases.
Would that be a good start?

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

...Savage would more likely approve this draft..

RESOLUTIONS IN GENERAL ASSEMBLY
THE representatives of the good people of this commonwealth in general assembly convened, having maturely considered the answers of sundry states in the Union, to their resolutions passed at the last session, respecting certain unconstitutional laws of Congress, commonly called the alien and sedition laws, would be faithless indeed to themselves, and to those they represent, were they silently to acquiesce in principles and doctrines attempted to be maintained in all those answers, that of Virginia only excepted. To again enter the field of argument, and attempt more fully or forcibly to expose the unconstitutionality of those obnoxious laws, would, it is apprehended be as unnecessary as unavailing.

We cannot however but lament, that in the discussion of those interesting subjects, by sundry of the legislatures of our sister states, unfounded suggestions, and uncandid insinuations, derogatory of the true character and principles of the good people of this commonwealth, have been substituted in place of fair reasoning and sound argument. Our opinions of those alarming measures of the general government, together with our reasons for those opinions, were detailed with decency and with temper, and submitted to the discussion and judgment of our fellow citizens throughout the Union. Whether the decency and temper have been observed in the answers of most of those states who have denied or attempted to obviate the great truths contained in those resolutions, we have now only to submit to a candid world. Faithful to the true principles of the federal union, unconscious of any designs to disturb the harmony of that Union, and anxious only to escape the fangs of despotism, the good people of this commonwealth are regardless of censure or calumniation.

Least however the silence of this commonwealth should be construed into an acquiescence in the doctrines and principles advanced and attempted to be maintained by the said answers, or least those of our fellow citizens throughout the Union, who so widely differ from us on those important subjects, should be deluded by the expectation, that we shall be deterred from what we conceive our duty; or shrink from the principles contained in those resolutions: therefore.

RESOLVED, That this commonwealth considers the federal union, upon the terms and for the purposes specified in the late compact, as conducive to the liberty and happiness of the several states: That it does now unequivocally declare its attachment to the Union, and to that compact, agreeable to its obvious and real intention, and will be among the last to seek its dissolution: That if those who administer the general government be permitted to transgress the limits fixed by that compact, by a total disregard to the special delegations of power therein contained, annihilation of the state governments, and the erection upon their ruins, of a general consolidated government, will be the inevitable consequence: That the principle and construction contended for by sundry of the state legislatures, that the general government is the exclusive judge of the extent of the powers delegated to it, stop nothing short of despotism; since the discretion of those who adminster the government, and not the constitution, would be the measure of their powers: That the several states who formed that instrument, being sovereign and independent, have the unquestionable right to judge of its infraction; and that a nullification, by those sovereignties, of all unauthorized acts done under colour of that instrument, is the rightful remedy: That this commonwealth does upon the most deliberate reconsideration declare, that the said alien and sedition laws, are in their opinion, palpable violations of the said constitution; and however cheerfully it may be disposed to surrender its opinion to a majority of its sister states in matters of ordinary or doubtful policy; yet, in momentous regulations like the present, which so vitally wound the best rights of the citizen, it would consider a silent acquiesecence as highly criminal: That although this commonwealth as a party to the federal compact; will bow to the laws of the Union, yet it does at the same time declare, that it will not now, nor ever hereafter, cease to oppose in a constitutional manner, every attempt from what quarter soever offered, to violate that compact:

AND FINALLY, in order that no pretexts or arguments may be drawn from a supposed acquiescence on the part of this commonwealth in the constitutionality of those laws, and be thereby used as precedents for similar future violations of federal compact; this commonwealth does now enter against them, its SOLEMN PROTEST.

Approved December 3rd, 1799.

Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

trev wrote:*gush* *gush*

*GUSH*
Clean up in aisle 5.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Sorry, I got carried away.

He just has the prettiest gray hair on the planet,
in addition to his face.

I might turn democrat over it.
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

"I need help. You turn those cameras on, and I don't know what happens to me. I can't stop talking. Really, I can't. Stuff just pops into my head, you know, ah uhm, ah, stuff. Like little league. I haven't thought of little league in many years and then Judge Alito mentions platying baseball, and I'm right back in my Tigers uniform...I couldn't hit, all field no pitch Coach Jerold would say, and he was a piece of work. Window man. Coach, I mean. Put in windows. Kids were always breaking windows so it was a good thing we had a windows guy as coach, but he could swear. Man could he swear, ah, uhm, like a sailor, which I have never been. Couldn't afford to go sailing. Sailing takes time. Takes money. My daughter-in-law, she lieks to sail, but doesn't get the chance to, much, becasue she's studying. But Alito's sailing through, isn't he? Sailing, ah, right through.

What was the question?"

Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

trev wrote:Sorry, I got carried away.

He just has the prettiest gray hair on the planet,
in addition to his face.

I might turn democrat over it.

...there you go again...had you made the tailgate, I would have shown you some real grey locks. :wink:

Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

I still laugh at the cast of characters that
the Dems put on display--
(isn't it incredible ??)
Teddy the K--chief inquisitor on the topic
of ETHICS
Joe (nice hair plugs) Biden-- the plagiarist
pretending to be a good guy
Diane F.--- Dem Dominatrix ordering Teddy
the K what to say !!
what a circus !!!
I'm sure the majority of Americans
see through the charade.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Wolfman wrote:I still laugh at the cast of characters that
(isn't it incredible ??)
of ETHICS
the K what to say !!
what a circus !!!
see through the charade.
As opposed to your #1 hero
The former bug spray artist supremo
Later re-glossed "The Hammer"
Now running for his life from John Law?

Sorry. 'nuff said.
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Mikey wrote:
Wolfman wrote:I still laugh at the cast of characters that
(isn't it incredible ??)
of ETHICS
the K what to say !!
what a circus !!!
see through the charade.
As opposed to your #1 hero
The former bug spray artist supremo
Later re-glossed "The Hammer"
Now running for his life from John Law?

Sorry. 'nuff said.
Didn't know Wolfie was a M.C. Hammer fan.

Since when was he either a fugitive or a member of the Senate Judiciary committee anyway?
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Joe Biden masturbates to his own picture

WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Cuda wrote:Joe Biden masturbates to his own picture

:lol: