Black democrats who slashed Republican Vans "WALK"

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

frodo_biguns
gibbering dumbfuck

Black democrats who slashed Republican Vans "WALK"

Post by frodo_biguns »

What a FUCKING JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.jsonline.com/news/metro/jan06/386498.asp
ON WISCONSIN : JS ONLINE : NEWS : MILWAUKEE : E-MAIL | PRINT THIS STORY

Sudden plea deals in tire-slashing case
By DERRICK NUNNALLY
dnunnally@journalsentinel.com
Posted: Jan. 20, 2006
In an unexpected twist in the Election Day tire-slashing trial, four former Kerry-Edwards campaign staffers, including the sons of U.S. Rep. Gwen Moore (D-Milwaukee) and former Acting Mayor Marvin Pratt, have agreed to plead no contest to misdemeanors.

The plea agreements came in the middle of jury deliberations after an eight-day trial on felony property damage charges that carried potential 3 1/2 year prison terms upon conviction. The fifth defendant in the case was acquitted by the jury later in the afternoon.

Michael Pratt, 33, Sowande Omokunde, 26, Lewis G. Caldwell, 29, and Lavelle Mohammad, 36, have all pleaded no contest to misdemeanor counts of criminal damage to property. Omokunde is Moore's son.

Prosecutors will recommend probation sentences as part of the deal, and that the four together pay $5,317 in restitution for the damaged tires.

The surprise resolution was offered by prosecutors at 2 p.m., nearly 7 hours into deliberations and an hour after a jury note complained of an impasse.

Defendant Justin Howell, 21, was the only one of the five charged not included in the deal. The jury later found him not guilty of the felony charge.

A note this morning from the jury to the judge about the verdict forms had hinted it was considering at least some convictions in the case, but the jury did not return a verdict before breaking for lunch.

Then around 1 p.m., the jury sent a second note suggesting they could not reach a verdict. “We have people that are adamant about their decision and are not budging. We don’t know what to do,” the note read in part.

Defense attorneys immediately requested a mistrial, which Circuit Judge Michael Brennan denied. He doubted that the jury was intractably hung, since testimony lasted close to seven court days and deliberations had only been going about six hours.

“That’s (an) insufficient amount of time to declare a mistrial,” Brennan said, and ordered the jury to continue deliberating.

Less than an hour later, news of the plea deals emerged.

Complete coverage of this story will appear online later today and in the Milwuakee Journal Sentinel in the morning

Defendant Sowande Omokunde, son of Congresswoman Gwen Moore (back), is hugged by Malika Williams, a family friend who lived with them as a young child, following the trial for five men accused of slashing tires on election day 2004. Four of the five defendents had their original charges plea bargained to misdemeanor criminal damage to property and party to a crime.
See that bitch in the back hugging her thug son? Yeah.. That's Gwen Moore! The proud member of the House of Representatives for MIlwaukee!

Tell me if these kids would have been white how much national press it would get! It would blow Natalie Holloway out of the water!

WHY DO DEMOCRATS KEEP MAKING ME HATE THEM MORE AND MORE?????????????????????????????
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Re: Black democrats who slashed Republican Vans "WALK&q

Post by Mikey »

frodo_biguns wrote:
WHY DO DEMOCRATS KEEP MAKING ME HATE THEM MORE AND MORE?????????????????????????????
Consider the alternative, and you might understand.
Ang
Jumpin' Little Juke Joint Gal

Post by Ang »

If you guys want to tell yourselves that personal problems actually make the political process, then why don't you just sit around this shallow fireplace and talk about it. I would rather think that most politicians have a cousin or a nephew or someone that, when they get in trouble, would rather not be associated or reflect upon their relative that serves in office. We all have family, and sometimes that has absolutely nothing to do with our job. Have a good time by the shallow fireplace anyways :)

BBMarley
Eternal Scobode

Post by BBMarley »

This was a low value, property damage vandalism. They got the same penalty most people get in this situation- probation and having to pay for the damage they caused. Most of the others don't even go to trial.
Yeah fuckers.... I'm back
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

BBMarley wrote:This was a low value, property damage vandalism. They got the same penalty most people get in this situation- probation and having to pay for the damage they caused. Most of the others don't even go to trial.
^^^ Gets it.

Btw, Fraudo probably doesn't care, but the Kerry/Edwards signs I put up in my front yard during the fall of 2004 all were stolen.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

Terry in Crapchester wrote:
BBMarley wrote:This was a low value, property damage vandalism. They got the same penalty most people get in this situation- probation and having to pay for the damage they caused. Most of the others don't even go to trial.
^^^ Gets it.

Btw, Fraudo probably doesn't care, but the Kerry/Edwards signs I put up in my front yard during the fall of 2004 all were stolen.
I doubt they were stolen by members of the Bush/Cheney campaign.
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Diogenes wrote:
^^^ Gets it.

Maybe not, but I doubt they were stolen by Kerry supporters, either.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

Diogenes wrote:
Terry in Crapchester wrote: ^^^ Gets it.

Maybe not, but I doubt they were stolen by Kerry supporters, either.
Probably some of his former 'brothers in arms'.

My point is that the individuals in the case here was of Kerry Campaign members.

Not that I give a shit about this crap.
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
frodo_biguns
gibbering dumbfuck

Post by frodo_biguns »

^^^ Gets it.

Are you kidding me? The deomcrats in Milwaukee went on a rmpage and took down Bush/Cheney signs so much that the police force made a special task force to catch the lefties. Tell me... how the hell does your sign getting stolen compare to van tires being slashed to PREVENT elderly and handicapped republicans from voting?