Why is UK ranked ahead of KU in one pole?

The best of the best
joe6pac
Elwood

Why is UK ranked ahead of KU in one pole?

Post by joe6pac »

Are the voters fucking idiots? KU beat'em in their own house without their best player. KU has only one loss too. Unfucking real.
Find'em hot, leav'em wet
Rack Fu
Harvester of Sorrow

Post by Rack Fu »

Good question. Maybe they're forecasting KU's inevitable March meltdown. :P
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Could it just be dyslexia?
JHawkBCD
Six-Hour Sally

Post by JHawkBCD »

Rack Fu wrote:Good question. Maybe they're forecasting KU's inevitable March meltdown. :P
Care to show me where they've "melted" over the last three years?

Funny, but my memory seems to indicate that...

2002 - Final Four
2003 - National Championship Runner Up
2004 - Elite Eight with new coach

Let's see what Duke did...

2002 - Sweet 16
2003 - Sweet 16 (bitchslapped out by Kansas)
2004 - Final Four

Let's see what North Carolina did...

2002 - Didn't make the tourney, even though NC State and UNC-Wilmington did
2003 - Didn't make the tourney, even though NC State, UNC-Asheville, and UNC-Wilmington did
2004 - Needed a KU guy to show them how to win a tournament game again, and went two & bbq

By the numbers, KU has done better than either of those programs.

Go back to TOT, you fucking meat curtain spamming takeless idiot.
Rack Fu
Harvester of Sorrow

Post by Rack Fu »

JHawkBCD wrote:
Rack Fu wrote:Good question. Maybe they're forecasting KU's inevitable March meltdown. :P
Care to show me where they've "melted" over the last three years?

Funny, but my memory seems to indicate that...

2002 - Final Four
2003 - National Championship Runner Up
2004 - Elite Eight with new coach

Let's see what Duke did...

2002 - Sweet 16
2003 - Sweet 16 (bitchslapped out by Kansas)
2004 - Final Four

Let's see what North Carolina did...

2002 - Didn't make the tourney, even though NC State and UNC-Wilmington did
2003 - Didn't make the tourney, even though NC State, UNC-Asheville, and UNC-Wilmington did
2004 - Needed a KU guy to show them how to win a tournament game again, and went two & bbq

By the numbers, KU has done better than either of those programs.

Go back to TOT, you fucking meat curtain spamming takeless idiot.
I'm sorry, poor little jhawk's pussy hurts. Waaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

What did they do from 1994-2001 besides underachieve in the tournament? How many times did they go in the NCAA tourney with 25 to 30 (or more) wins and get sent packing long before the Final Four? Numerous times. They've been getting it done the last three years. Prior to that, they were CHOKE City.
JHawkBCD
Six-Hour Sally

Post by JHawkBCD »

Rack Fu wrote:I'm sorry, poor little jhawk's pussy hurts. Waaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

What did they do from 1994-2001 besides underachieve in the tournament? How many times did they go in the NCAA tourney with 25 to 30 (or more) wins and get sent packing long before the Final Four? Numerous times. They've been getting it done the last three years. Prior to that, they were CHOKE City.
Doesn't matter. KU is the better program over the past since 2001.

Your taste in supporting arguments is not unlike your taste in women... very fucking thin.
Rack Fu
Harvester of Sorrow

Post by Rack Fu »

JHawkBCD wrote:
Rack Fu wrote:I'm sorry, poor little jhawk's pussy hurts. Waaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Doesn't matter. KU is the better program over the past since 2001.

Your taste in supporting arguments is not unlike your taste in women... very fucking thin.
I'm a Syracuse fan and they definitely have 'bode over KU. 2003 - how does that supporting argument taste, punchy?
JHawkBCD
Six-Hour Sally

Post by JHawkBCD »

Rack Fu wrote:I'm a Syracuse fan and they definitely have 'bode over KU. 2003 - how does that supporting argument taste, punchy?
Ah, so you're a bandwagon rider then, eh? Figures.
Rack Fu
Harvester of Sorrow

Post by Rack Fu »

JHawkBCD wrote:
Rack Fu wrote:I'm a Syracuse fan and they definitely have 'bode over KU. 2003 - how does that supporting argument taste, punchy?
Ah, so you're a bandwagon rider then, eh? Figures.
Nice try, windmill.

Born and raised in Central NY. That's about 35 years of bleeding Orange.

Any more brilliant comments or are you done for the night? I wouldn't want to stop a guy who is clearly in the "zone."
JHawkBCD
Six-Hour Sally

Post by JHawkBCD »

Rack Fu wrote:Nice try, windmill.

Any more brilliant comments or are you done for the night? I wouldn't want to stop a guy who is clearly in the "zone."
Was that before or after your epcot FBI service?
Rack Fu
Harvester of Sorrow

Post by Rack Fu »

JHawkBCD wrote:
Rack Fu wrote:Nice try, windmill.

Was that before or after your epcot FBI service?
Considering that I'm currently in the FBI and my location says Cypress, Texas - even a fucking moron like yourself can figure that one out.

Or are you insinuating that I'm not who I say I am?
Cueball
2010 JAFFL Czar

Post by Cueball »

We loaned Roy to you, he's back home now and ready to take his place amoung the elite coaches with a national title
JHawkBCD
Six-Hour Sally

Post by JHawkBCD »

Cueball wrote:We loaned Roy to you, he's back home now and ready to take his place amoung the elite coaches with a national title
He'll do that about the same time Marty Schottenheimer wins a Super Bowl.
JHawkBCD
Six-Hour Sally

Post by JHawkBCD »

Rack Fu wrote:Considering that I'm currently in the FBI and my location says Cypress, Texas - even a fucking moron like yourself can figure that one out.

As much time as you spend spamming message boards with useless drivel, "dawg", I think it's safe to say that you're no more than a receptionist at a Federal Building where real FBI people work... otherwise, there's a real life bad guys out there doing real life bad things, and are doing so because you feel the need to spend your taxpayer funded work time yukking it up with your TOT tard amigos.

Basically, I don't give a flying fuck on your 12 pack'o doughnuts who you are, where you live, or what you do to keep your children in child support payments. The one thing, however, that rings crystal clear is that you, Rack Fu, have achieved legendary retard status on these boards through your efforts over the years, and the fact that you are suddenly trying to borrow someone else's gonads for a post or two, about a subject you know next to nothing about, changes not your legendary retard status.

Now go on back to your epcot mind tingling exchanges with Fatsak, Doug in DC, and the rest of that ilk, on thread topics like "Why does my finger smell after I stick it in my ass?". I'm sure that Trolltrain misses your muse.
Rack Fu
Harvester of Sorrow

Post by Rack Fu »

JHawkBCD wrote:
Rack Fu wrote:Considering that I'm currently in the FBI and my location says Cypress, Texas - even a fucking moron like yourself can figure that one out.

As much time as you spend spamming message boards with useless drivel, "dawg", I think it's safe to say that you're no more than a receptionist at a Federal Building where real FBI people work... otherwise, there's a real life bad guys out there doing real life bad things, and are doing so because you feel the need to spend your taxpayer funded work time yukking it up with your TOT tard amigos.

Basically, I don't give a flying fuck on your 12 pack'o doughnuts who you are, where you live, or what you do to keep your children in child support payments. The one thing, however, that rings crystal clear is that you, Rack Fu, have achieved legendary retard status on these boards through your efforts over the years, and the fact that you are suddenly trying to borrow someone else's gonads for a post or two, about a subject you know next to nothing about, changes not your legendary retard status.

Now go on back to your epcot mind tingling exchanges with Fatsak, Doug in DC, and the rest of that ilk, on thread topics like "Why does my finger smell after I stick it in my ass?". I'm sure that Trolltrain misses your muse.
You really are an ass clown. First, I have about a dozen posts at Troll Train, never liked the place and haven't posted there since the first week it opened. Second, I've never posted from work and I'd be surprised if I averaged 20 posts per week at ToT in the last year. Since this place went online, I've probably had about 10 posts at ToT. I mainly post here. I did my fair share of spamming about three or four years ago but I hardly post anymore. It's rare that my computer is on for more than an hour a day. Nice try with your epic post total/spam smack that amounts to a hill of beans these days. Way to stay current. Things do change you know. Well, not in your case since you still suck. This "spamming tard" has made you look like a cry baby in this thread. I'll take the W here, painty waist.

Now is where it gets painful for you. Be right back...
Rack Fu
Harvester of Sorrow

Post by Rack Fu »

JHawkBCD wrote:I think it's safe to say that you're no more than a receptionist at a Federal Building where real FBI people work
Really?!?

Yeah, receptionists have sirens in their cars. :roll:

Granted, handcufffs can be bought by anyone but probably not the badge. I have some credentials too... sorry can't show those.

See where it says "RESTRICTED LE/GOVT ONLY" - those aren't available to everyday civilians. With the end of the assault rifle ban, high capacity magazines are legal but they don't carry that stamp.

Just to impress some people on the internet with a three year long troll job, I thought that I would move halfway across the country, purchase a $1000 ballistic vest with FBI markings and somehow obtain a 10mm H&K MP-5 that is illegal for civilians to own, not to mention ungodly expensive on the black market.

You really hit .000 in this thread, slick.

Before you go flapping your gums with excrement like "there's a real life bad guys out there doing real life bad things, and are doing so because you feel the need to spend your taxpayer funded work time yukking it up" - I spend 11 or 12 hours per day doing whatever I can to keep shitheads like you safe. What do you do to make a difference besides steal oxygen from those that are more worthy of it? Not much, I'd imagine. I'm not looking for a parade in my honor because of what I do, after all, I signed up for this gig and love to do it. You have no place commenting on how I do my job - end of story.

I hope you will be around later when I come up with some more epic musings like you previously spoke of. A topic like "Why does my right foot smell like Jhawk's ass?" sounds appropriate.

Off to the gym... toodles!
JHawkBCD
Six-Hour Sally

Post by JHawkBCD »

Rack Fu wrote:Yeah, receptionists have sirens in their cars.
An intelligent law enforcement officer knows that a siren is mounted outside of their car, but don't let that get in the way of your meltdown.

You actually felt it was important to post pictures to prove what you do for a living? BWAAAAHAHAHAHA!

What part of "I don't give a fuck what you do for a living" did you not understand, retard?

Meltdown complete. You, sir, are a moron of epic proportions. God help anyone that depends on you to protect them.

What you seem to forget is that these forums have a long memory, and your famously retarded past transcends anything that you may post now, newly self-proclaimed internet tough guy.

Now... take your doughnut eating fat ass back to the gym... you have about 10,000 more hours worth of pilates to do before you work that Krispy Kreme franchise you call a stomach off.
Rack Fu
Harvester of Sorrow

Post by Rack Fu »

88 wrote:That might be the suweetest lead slinger I've ever seen. I'm definitely going to have to find someone who has access to one of those and squeeeeeeeeze off a few rounds.

Sorry for interrupting. Carry on.
If you ever come to Houston, I'll take you shooting.
Rack Fu
Harvester of Sorrow

Post by Rack Fu »

JHawkBCD wrote:
An intelligent law enforcement officer knows that a siren is mounted outside of their car, but don't let that get in the way of your meltdown.

You actually felt it was important to post pictures to prove what you do for a living? BWAAAAHAHAHAHA!

What part of "I don't give a fuck what you do for a living" did you not understand, retard?

Meltdown complete. You, sir, are a moron of epic proportions. God help anyone that depends on you to protect them.

What you seem to forget is that these forums have a long memory, and your famously retarded past transcends anything that you may post now, newly self-proclaimed internet tough guy.

Now... take your doughnut eating fat ass back to the gym... you have about 10,000 more hours worth of pilates to do before you work that Krispy Kreme franchise you call a stomach off.
A simple "I just got owned and don't know jackshit" would have sufficed. You didn't have to type all of that. Please continue on with pretending that you haven't been ripped a new one with each of my replies to your fecal smeared posts.
JHawkBCD wrote:
An intelligent person would realize that it's easier to take a pic of the siren controls than cracking open the hood and taking a picture of the siren. You're doing so well that you resorted to a semantic argument about "in" vs "on" the car. :lol:
JHawkBCD wrote:You actually felt it was important to post pictures to prove what you do for a living? BWAAAAHAHAHAHA!
No, not important. I just wanted to make you look like an idiot. Shoots... SCORES!
JHawkBCD wrote:What part of "I don't give a fuck what you do for a living" did you not understand, retard?
What part of you just came off looking like a total dumbass are you not understanding?
JHawkBCD wrote:Meltdown complete. You, sir, are a moron of epic proportions. God help anyone that depends on you to protect them.
Ahhhhhh... the 'ole meltdown card. Excellent play. I'm starting to feel a little embarrassed for you. If I'm a moron, what exactly does that make you??? I'm not all that familiar with the IQ classifications on the left side of the bell curve, so could you help me out? What's lower than moron? By your logic, I hope that you're a religious man because I protect you.
JHawkBCD wrote: What you seem to forget is that these forums have a long memory, and your famously retarded past transcends anything that you may post now, newly self-proclaimed internet tough guy.
I'm glad that you remember my past because I literally have no idea about yours. Your nic is familiar but I couldn't tell you one thing about your posting abilities (or what you may call "smack" :roll: ). If this thread is any indication of your past, I know why you were so forgettable.
JHawkBCD wrote: Now... take your doughnut eating fat ass back to the gym... you have about 10,000 more hours worth of pilates to do before you work that Krispy Kreme franchise you call a stomach off.
You're so dead on with your takes. My body fat % is about the same as your IQ... 8. I've never had a Krispy Kreme, are they good? If you're ever in Houston, I'll take you along for one of my workouts and we'll see how you do.

Thanks for the laughs. I feel like my Mom is going to ground me for bullying one of the neighborhood kids. I'm sorry, jhawk, I won't beat you up again.
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Rack the Fuck Outta This Thread!

Is that an HK that we're looking at RF?
Rack Fu
Harvester of Sorrow

Post by Rack Fu »

KC Scott wrote:Rack the Fuck Outta This Thread!

Is that an HK that we're looking at RF?
Yeah. It's a 10mm MP-5. One of the most accurate and easiest shooting guns you'll ever see. A sweet CQB weapon but has its obvious limitations at distances beyond 75 yards or so.

That's why I'm hoping to swap it out for one of these sometime this year:

WAR free guns!
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Never had the chance to shoot an HK, but I've heard it's sweet.

How long you been with the Bureau?
Rack Fu
Harvester of Sorrow

Post by Rack Fu »

KC Scott wrote:Never had the chance to shoot an HK, but I've heard it's sweet.

How long you been with the Bureau?
Going on two years.
Cueball
2010 JAFFL Czar

Post by Cueball »

You told, now you have to kill him. I'll send you the address
JHawkBCD
Six-Hour Sally

Post by JHawkBCD »

Rack Fu wrote:I feel like my Mom is going to ground me for bullying one of the neighborhood kids.
Nah, she's gonna ground you, all right, but that's because I wiped my cock off on her new drapes. Oops.

Tsk tsk tsk there, internet tough guy. Spin all you like, but there's no question about the fact that you've melted down... for if you hadn't, there would be no reason to:

A) Post pictures of your internet tough guy guns,
B) Post picture of your internet tough guy badge and bulletproof vest, and
C) Tell the whole board about how you, the internet tough guy, protect them.

You're probably one of those dorks that, when off duty, wears a t-shirt with the letters "FBI" blown up on the front, just to bolster your faltering self esteem.

Since you're so adamant about pushing your career down the throat of this thread, let me just say this: You are a fucking embarrassment to law enforcement officers everywhere. Normal law officers go about their business on a daily basis without trying to atract attention to themselves. They're quietly proud of their work, but are comfortable enough with themselves that they don't feel the need to hustle the rest of us down for "respect for the badge".

Not you, Fu. Not you, Mr. Internet Tough Guy.

(cue Real Men of Genius)

Fucking gung-ho douchebag. You're nothing more than Jess the Jewfro with a gun.
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

Rack Fu wrote: By your logic, I hope that you're a religious man because I protect you.
:lol:

Fucking sig material!

RACK both of ya btw.
John Boehner wrote:Boehner said. "In Congress, we have a red button, a green button and a yellow button, alright. Green means 'yes,' red means 'no,' and yellow means you're a chicken shit. And the last thing we need in the White House, in the oval office, behind that big desk, is some chicken who wants to push this yellow button.
Rack Fu
Harvester of Sorrow

Post by Rack Fu »

JHawkBCD wrote: You're probably one of those dorks that, when off duty, wears a t-shirt with the letters "FBI" blown up on the front, just to bolster your faltering self esteem.
Nope, can't say that I own one piece of FBI gear that wasn't given to me by the Bureau. We try to be as covert as we can be and don't wear identifying markings unless necessary.

At least you're keeping your batting average at .000. Props, I guess. :?
JHawkBCD wrote: Since you're so adamant about pushing your career down the throat of this thread, let me just say this: You are a fucking embarrassment to law enforcement officers everywhere. Normal law officers go about their business on a daily basis without trying to atract attention to themselves. They're quietly proud of their work, but are comfortable enough with themselves that they don't feel the need to hustle the rest of us down for "respect for the badge".
I know that you're not the sharpest tool in the shed but you might want to take a glance at page 1 and see who brought up my career, you festering anal fissure.

I am quietly proud of what I do and go about my business very professionally. I was merely backing up my statements that you believed (incorrectly, I might add) were false and thought that I could make you look like a raging moron in the process. It was more successful than anticipated.

If I may be blunt... you fucking suck at arguing/debating/smack or whatever you want to call it. I hope that you find more success in real life in whatever you do. I'm sure that you have many fine qualities - this just isn't one of your strengths.

This thread turned out worse for you than your Jayhawks' trip to Villanova last week. You'll bounce back just like they did. Keep your chin up, sport.
JHawkBCD
Six-Hour Sally

Post by JHawkBCD »

Rack Fu wrote: Nope, can't say that I own one piece of FBI gear that wasn't given to me by the Bureau. We try to be as covert as we can be and don't wear identifying markings unless necessary.
Is "while trying to get over on an internet message board" one of those necessary moments?
Rack Fu
Harvester of Sorrow

Post by Rack Fu »

JHawkBCD wrote:
Rack Fu wrote: Nope, can't say that I own one piece of FBI gear that wasn't given to me by the Bureau. We try to be as covert as we can be and don't wear identifying markings unless necessary.
Is "while trying to get over on an internet message board" one of those necessary moments?
To make you look like a chump? Absolutely!
JHawkBCD
Six-Hour Sally

Post by JHawkBCD »

Ah, I see. Well, you go, internet tough guy.

Jess the Jewfro with a gun, indeed.
joe6pac
Elwood

Post by joe6pac »

CEEEEERIST,

You guys sound like Kaley & Paul.
Find'em hot, leav'em wet
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

joe6pac wrote:
You guys sound like Kaley & Paul.
No, not even close.

I laughed with and at both of them.

It never degenerated into a "YOU SUCK"... "YEAH BUT YOU SUCK WORSE" abortion.

Good flaming on both sides, but RF gets the nod.