Northwestern coming out quick against UCLA

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Van wrote:Seer, I think SoCal's sig bet commitment requires him to wear that sig for 50 posts. See, SoCal posts so infrequently that giving him a "time period" end date would mean he'd only show that sig four or five times, tops.

Instead, 50 posts. 50 posts, even if that means he's still wearing that sig when he's wearing bably blue and gold Depends and his former students are visiting him at the Home and spoon feeding him apple sauce...

Also, make no mistake, SoCal is a dyed in the wool Bruin Lifer, and not just for basketball either. In other words, he very honestly came by this challenged existence of his...

:wink:

NO REAL BRUINFAN WOULD EVER, I REPEAT, EVER, RISK HAVING TO LIVE WITH A SIGBET LIKE THAT FOR 50 POSTS.....I'D A GIVEN 80 PTS BEFORE MAKING A BET LIKE THAT. NOW I, A TRUE FAN WILL HAVE TO SUFFER BECAUSE IF HIS IDIOCY. HOW IS THAT? SIGBETS HAVE GENERALLY, RUN ABOUT A WEEK. A WEEK. IS THAT TOO UNREASONABLE? NO SANE PERSON WOULDA BET UCLA TO COVER VS SUC AND PUT SO MUCH ON THE LINE. END OF DISCUSSION....
E UNUM PLURIBUS
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

P.S.

Not that sigs get to me or anything....

never mind.
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

Post by Jimmy Medalions »

:lol:
DeWayne Walker wrote:"They could have put 55 points on us today. I was happy they didn't run the score up. . . .
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Seer, you'd have to know our history...

SoCal and I have been making sig bets for years, even including Lakers-Kings sig bets. We both agree that there's no honor in asking for points when it's your team's dignity at stake.

What, are you trying to tell me that you'd be happy winning a sig bet in the event that your Bruins covered the spread by only losing by 21 instead of 47??

No. Hell no. Your team wins, you win. They lose, you lose. SoCal knows this and he steps up and abides.

He's also going to make me pay BIG TIME whenever he finally gets his first sig bet victory over me. Fortunately that day will likely never arrive but in the meantime SoCal gets all the respect in the world for being that little badass rooster in those Foghorn Leghorn cartoons who keeps talking shit and wanting a piece of anybody and everybody, regardless of the fact that he's just a little shit and they're ten times his size...

Socal Pesci...

It's all 'bout Respect. SoCal earns his. He has too much honor to ask for points in a rivalry series. USC will always be the rack but goddammit, SoCal will always be Mel Gibson, defiant to the end, fucker screaming, "FREEEEDOMMMMMMMMM!!!"

It's all 'bout the 'Retha Franklin here. Spell it out, son. That's SoCal.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Van wrote:Seer, you'd have to know our history...

SoCal and I have been making sig bets for years, even including Lakers-Kings sig bets. We both agree that there's no honor in asking for points when it's your team's dignity at stake.

What, are you trying to tell me that you'd be happy winning a sig bet in the event that your Bruins covered the spread by only losing by 21 instead of 47??

No. Hell no. Your team wins, you win. They lose, you lose. SoCal knows this and he steps up and abides.

He's also going to make me pay BIG TIME whenever he finally gets his first sig bet victory over me. Fortunately that day will likely never arrive but in the meantime SoCal gets all the respect in the world for being that little badass rooster in those Foghorn Leghorn cartoons who keeps talking shit and wanting a piece of anybody and everybody, regardless of the fact that he's just a little shit and they're ten times his size...

Socal Pesci...

It's all 'bout Respect. SoCal earns his. He has too much honor to ask for points in a rivalry series. USC will always be the rack but goddammit, SoCal will always be Mel Gibson, defiant to the end, fucker screaming, "FREEEEDOMMMMMMMMM!!!"

It's all 'bout the 'Retha Franklin here. Spell it out, son. That's SoCal.

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you just type that my pal socal took Ucla....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................even?

Are you fucking kidding me?

You were the fastest swimming sperm cell of your pop's entire load?

:meds: :meds: :meds: :meds: :meds: :meds: :meds:
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

Post by Jimmy Medalions »

Seer just dropped some funnay :lol:
DeWayne Walker wrote:"They could have put 55 points on us today. I was happy they didn't run the score up. . . .
socal
Prepare to qualify!

Post by socal »

The Seer wrote:See? You proved my point! No Bruinfan would summon K. Washington or M. Harmon to establish program loyalty....

But, in the spirit of the "Holiday Season", I will give you the benny of the doubt until Jan. 5th, as to which time I assume your "sig-bet" committments will expire....

=Freeman McNeil
Freeman McNeil? What, no Gary Beban or John Sciarra?

:lol:

As Vannie said I'm in for 50 posts. None of that weak week shit. In years past I've blown through those posts within a couple of days only because I got sick of looking at 'em.

Today may be the day.

Oh, and Van, rack the chickenhawk smack. BWAAAAAHAHA!!!
Van wrote:Kumbaya, asshats.
R-Jack wrote:
Atomic Punk wrote:So why did you post it?
Yes, that just happened.