Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

Shawn Marion wrote:^^^^

Awesome avatar.

I hate that fat fuck.
I think you hated him. He died recently.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
WolverineSteve
2012 CFB Bowl Jeopardy Champ

Post by WolverineSteve »

Why crack on Detroit when we're talking UM-OSU? That would be like us lobbing Cleveland smack. While it would be humorous it would be non-topical.

Besides we all know Detroit has nothing going for it.

Sin,
MLB All-Star Game
Super Bowl XL
Upcoming Final Four
:meds:
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football."
-John Heisman

"Any street urchin can shout applause in victory, but it takes character to stand fast in defeat. One is noise --- the other, loyalty." Fielding Yost

Go Blue!
Shawn Marion
Elwood

Post by Shawn Marion »

Killian wrote:
Shawn Marion wrote:^^^^

Awesome avatar.

I hate that fat fuck.
I think you hated him. He died recently.
I know he is dead, I celebrated his death.

My hatred still burns, it is in the present. Although, now it is directed at a 400 lb rotting corpse.
8-1 feels so much better than 2-10-1
Killian

Post by Killian »

Wow! Why do you hate him so much?
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
Sky
It stinks like sex in here

Post by Sky »

Last edited by Sky on Wed Nov 16, 2005 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Rest easy Woody, the new man has arrived."
Shawn Marion
Elwood

Post by Shawn Marion »

Killian wrote:Wow! Why do you hate him so much?
Congratulations to him on being a fat fuck. That is his claim to fame, "look at the funny fat guy dance!" If he weighed a buck-sixty he would never have risen to the level of "fame" that he had.

At the same time he is treated like some super fan by fans and the media. I had really good student tickets from 95-02 and in that time he would frequently make an appearance on the track just off the field with the band near the end of games. He would be down there shaking hands, taking pictures, and generally not paying attention to the game or even appearing to give a damn that there was a game going on to the point that he wouldn't mind standing right in front of you to talk to a "fan" of his in the middle of a close game.

Then after tOSU would win or lose he would be on the cover of the Lantern or at least on the front sports page either crying or celebrating like it was the biggest game of the year.

News flash fatty, you didn't give two shits at the game why do you care now?

Congratulations again to him on being fat. He suffered multiple heart attacks and still couldn't slim down b/c his claim to fame was his extra 150 pounds. I am glad it killed him.

I hate TBDBITL as well.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Talking shit about fat, dead people. You must feel really good about yourself.
Shawn Marion
Elwood

Post by Shawn Marion »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Talking shit about fat, dead people. You must feel really good about yourself.
I talked the same shit when he was alive. Being dead doesn't make him a better person.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

I used to be disgusted
now I try to be amused
since the fatty's gut busted
and ruined all our shoes

sorry EC
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Shawn Marion wrote:
MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Talking shit about fat, dead people. You must feel really good about yourself.
I talked the same shit when he was alive. Being dead doesn't make him a better person.
It may not make him a better person, but it makes you more of an asshole.
Shawn Marion
Elwood

Post by Shawn Marion »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
Shawn Marion wrote:
It may not make him a better person, but it makes you more of an asshole.
I don't see it. How did him dying change anything?
Sky

Post by Sky »

Hey SM, is that all you got, rants about a deceased Buckeye? Lets try and bring something else to the table.
Degenerate
Eternal Scobode

Post by Degenerate »

Remind me to beat the shit out of Brutus Buckeye next time I see him mugging for the camera after not watching a sack by A.J. Hawk on third down because he was too busy posing for a picture with a kid.
Shawn Marion
Elwood

Post by Shawn Marion »

Degenerate wrote:Remind me to beat the shit out of Brutus Buckeye next time I see him mugging for the camera after not watching a sack by A.J. Hawk on third down because he was too busy posing for a picture with a kid.
Brutus Buckeye, whatever. At least he/she is a cheerleader from the university.

Some jackass dressed up in their own outfit? Go ahead.
Shawn Marion
Elwood

Post by Shawn Marion »

Sky wrote:Hey SM, is that all you got, rants about a deceased Buckeye? Lets try and bring something else to the table.
Like what?

I commented on the avatar and was asked a question. I answered.
BraveFan
Fantasy Fuckstick

Post by BraveFan »

What I want is for you to stand there in that faggoty white uniform, and, with your Columbus State mouth, extend the late Neutron Man some fucking courtesy.

By the way, Steve.... that picture was taken after the '98 Michigan State game. OSU beat the fuck out of Michigan that year (one of Coop's two).
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)
Sky

Post by Sky »

Despite the fact you are the resident expert on the Neutron Man and his dealings, why don't you check THIS out from a 2002 article:
Although his outfit and dance moves are anything but forgettable, King prefers to stay out of the spotlight when he is out of the Horseshoe, said Tim Pike, a senior in criminology and sociology and former OSU cheerleader.

"He was everywhere the cheerleaders were, and whenever he got attention, he would re-direct it to the cheerleaders and the band," Pike said. "Even a portion of the money made from the Beanie Baby of him is put toward the cheerleading scholarship. He is so giving and absolutely in love with Ohio State."
Earlier in the year, King held a party at Beekman Park for the cheerleaders and marching band members, Bunting said. It was a huge commitment and a large cost, but he did not expect anything in return. It was his way of thanking the cheerleaders and band members for their hard work, while also allowing them to relax, she said.

"I took them out to lunch," King said. "It was my way of showing appreciation for all that they do."

Along with understanding the hard work put in by athletes, King goes out of his way to build relationships with students. For some students whose parents are not around, he is like a father figure, said Pike, who calls him "Big Daddy." King helps students network in the business world, investing in their future, he said.

King supports all of OSU's athletic programs and the university's students in general, Debbi King said. There is always something going on that will benefit OSU or other charities, and he feels he has to be there, she said.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Shawn Marion wrote:I hate TBDBITL as well.
Let me guess, your father went the same way Vincent Ludwig did.

“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

One thing I never thought of as factor in the game until I saw it snowing today...the weather.

I think in a cold and blustery day, it might favor Michigan because it should slow down the Buckeye's vertical passing game and their overall team speed. The Wolverines with a healthy Mike Hart and Jake Long have the better running game. A wintery day favors the ground game and it very well come down to who can control the line of scrimmage and win the field position battle. On a day like today was in West Michigan...cold, breezy and snowy...the ball becomes tougher to handle and the field turf at the Big House can become slick. That's why the run game is a must. If Michigan can run the ball, they have a great chance to win. The Buckeyes' strength is their speed at receiver and on defense. If the weather can neutralize those strengths, advantage Michigan. A guy like Avant becomes a big time key as well. Possession receivers and tight ends are valuable weapons when the passing game is restricted by the weather and Michigan has the better personnel at those spots.

Hell, it would warm and be a beautiful and all this analysis can be flushed down the crapper...but if it cold and snowy in Ann Arbor, I like Michigan's chances.
Snake
Elwood

Post by Snake »

Shoalzie wrote:One thing I never thought of as factor in the game until I saw it snowing today...the weather.

I think in a cold and blustery day, it might favor Michigan because it should slow down the Buckeye's vertical passing game and their overall team speed. The Wolverines with a healthy Mike Hart and Jake Long have the better running game.

Ohio State 25th in the nation at 197 ypg............................................

Bitchigan 34th in the nation at 178 ypg.......try again...........
WolverineSteve

Post by WolverineSteve »

^^^"Bitchigan"......very clever :meds:
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football."
-John Heisman

"Any street urchin can shout applause in victory, but it takes character to stand fast in defeat. One is noise --- the other, loyalty." Fielding Yost

Go Blue!
BlindRef
Fuck State

Post by BlindRef »

88 wrote:When is it going to be Saturday already?
Fuck, I tell ya...this has been a long week.

The local radio station keeps playing old highlights and Bob Uger clips.

I'm ready.
Those who stay will be champions.
BlindRef
Fuck State

Post by BlindRef »

88 wrote:
But what do I know? Freaky shit happens on that slick rubber field of yours. A turnover here and a blown coverage there, and next thing you know the better team gets beat. It happened in 2003.
Ohio State was NOT the better team that year.

Michigan controlled that game from the kickoff.

I thought you were there, but maybe the pregame chile clouded your judgement.

Oh and in case we need the box score:

Score by Quarters 1 2 3 4 Score
----------------- -- -- -- -- -----
Ohio State.......... 0 7 7 7 - 21 Record: (10-2,6-2)
Michigan............ 7 14 7 7 - 35 Record: (10-2,7-1)

TOTAL NET YARDS............... 383 (OSU) 448 (MICH)

Fumbles: Number-Lost.......... 0-0 1-0

Interceptions: Number-Yards... 1-0 1-9

Looks like a lot of bad breaks...or complete dominance...one of the two.

GOD DAMN I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL SATURDAY.
Those who stay will be champions.
BraveFan
Fantasy Fuckstick

Post by BraveFan »

BlindRef wrote:
88 wrote:
But what do I know? Freaky shit happens on that slick rubber field of yours. A turnover here and a blown coverage there, and next thing you know the better team gets beat. It happened in 2003.
Ohio State was NOT the better team that year.

Michigan controlled that game from the kickoff.

I thought you were there, but maybe the pregame chile clouded your judgement.
If not 2003.... it definitely happened in '69, '73, '85 & '95, just to name a handful. Bottom line is you just never know in this game. We don't play down south or out west where the weather is perfect all the time. Things like ice, snow, wind, rain, etc. are all neutralizers that can, and do, have an enormous impact on the outcome of football games.

I'm expecting a close one on Saturday.... much like each team's respective game against Penn State.

OSU 20
Michigan 16
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

The vertical game some fear is highly overrated.
I agree. I was watching the PSU/OSU game last night. Smith wasn't able to hit wide open WRs down the field. He throws a nice deep ball, but he overthrows it almost every time. They'll take their shots, but I don't see them connecting on them.
You could smell the bile and urine
Sorry, that was me.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
peter dragon
2006 Pickem Champion

Post by peter dragon »

PSUFAN wrote:
I agree. I was watching the PSU/OSU game last night. Smith wasn't able to hit wide open WRs down the field. He throws a nice deep ball, but he overthrows it almost every time. They'll take their shots, but I don't see them connecting on them.
You could smell the bile and urine
Sorry, that was me.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: good times
BraveFan
Fantasy Fuckstick

Post by BraveFan »

PSUFAN wrote:
I'm not sure if it's fair to base your opinion of Troy Smith on a game played in a downpour against one of the best defenses in the country in one of the most hostile environments in the history of college football.

On the other hand, it doesn't sound like it's going to be any better in Ann Arbor (wind, snow, hostile crowd), so maybe that's a fair assessment afterall.

There's 30 seconds you'll never get back.

PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

You're probably right, bro...I have a fairly good opinion of him as a QB overall, but he's not much of a threat with his deep passing, IMO. Because of the zone PSU plays, I think their DBs are vulnerable to deep passing. Smith was unable to connect on several opportunities, but he seemed to hit the outs and medium stuff a lot more readily.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

I hope the game doesn't come down to a situation in which the Big 10 officials must exercise their (sic) judgement. Place no faith in that going well.
peter dragon
2006 Pickem Champion

Post by peter dragon »

PSUFAN wrote:I hope the game doesn't come down to a situation in which the Big 10 officials must exercise their (sic) judgement. Place no faith in that going well.
going into AnnArbor most Buckeye fans have accepted that for every 1 yd michigan gains, a .5 yd will be added at the end of the run/pass. and unless ohio state can get for example a first down with out question, it will be 4th down, or short by .5yds. Its the whole home field advantage it has been accepted. Putting faith into B10 refs to not fuck up is an exersise in futility.
BraveFan
Fantasy Fuckstick

Post by BraveFan »

PSUFAN wrote:You're probably right, bro...I have a fairly good opinion of him as a QB overall, but he's not much of a threat with his deep passing, IMO. Because of the zone PSU plays, I think their DBs are vulnerable to deep passing. Smith was unable to connect on several opportunities, but he seemed to hit the outs and medium stuff a lot more readily.
Good point. I wonder if Stanton will be able to do anything. Probably not. They've been ice cold for over a month now.

PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

I think Stanton will have a great day against PSU. If PSU can score some points early, they might be able to take chances on defense...but if they sit back and give Stanton zone coverage, he'll do well.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Sorry to take this off topic.

I'm an mclub, BlindRef, Shoalzie, and Leopold's fan...but I ain't no Carr fan, or Henne fan. I'll be rooting heavily for an OSU win.
Killian

Post by Killian »

Sky

Post by Sky »

PSUFAN wrote:Sorry to take this off topic.

I'm an mclub, BlindRef, Shoalzie, and Leopold's fan...but I ain't no Carr fan, or Henne fan. I'll be rooting heavily for an OSU win.
So what, you don't like 88, LB, Brave or any other Buckeyes, just wolverines?

And yes, Smith is a poor passer. Sometimes he reminds me of Stanley Jackson with his futility. Short, long, wide right, wide left, in the turf, out of the endzone, to the opposing team, he has them all covered.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Sky wrote:And yes, Smith is a poor passer. Sometimes he reminds me of Stanley Jackson with his futility. Short, long, wide right, wide left, in the turf, out of the endzone, to the opposing team, he has them all covered.

Oh, would I love to see Stanley Jackson back in a Buckeye's uniform. That guy was great... 8)
Sky

Post by Sky »

Yeah yeah, very funny. At least JT doesn't resort to the genius 2-QB system.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

So what, you don't like 88, LB, Brave or any other Buckeyes, just wolverines?
JON, are you trolling us?
WolverineSteve

Post by WolverineSteve »

^^^Damn PSU, I thought I'd make that list.
-John Heisman

Go Blue!
Sky

Post by Sky »

PSUFAN wrote: JON, are you trolling us?
Yeah, you are funny.

But really, can I be your friend too?