Hey Yankee fan

Knock the cover off

Moderator: Cueball

Laxplayer
President of the USC hater club
Location: On the golf course because......well, I'm the golf coach.

Post by Laxplayer »

Hey he's 0-5 I think with an ERA around the national debt.......maybe if the Yanks score 100 runs tonight they'll have a chance. Maybe they should deliver a few cases of beer for Wells before the game....Oh hell that wouldn't work. Chalk up a W for the Sox tonight. Why isn't Randy Johnson pitching?
PrimeX
Koko B1

Post by PrimeX »

Tim Redding? Bwahlmaolol! :lol:

Now if the Sox would just start Miller tonight we could all be in store for a beautiful AL score of 25-24. How sweet would that be?
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Laxplayer wrote:Why isn't Randy Johnson pitching?
I believe he is pitching tomorrow against Clement.
Dreams......Temporary Madness
PrimeX
Koko B1

Post by PrimeX »

rozy wrote:Tim Redding

Pardon me while I

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Hey, fuck off. He picthed a whole inning.

:lol:
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

rozy wrote:Tim Redding

Pardon me while I

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
coming from the guy who wanted to fellate brandon backes package

How is Brandon and his era these days champ :lol: :lol: :lol:
Frank Rizzo
Yankee Fan

Post by Frank Rizzo »

HOLY FUCIANG SHIT WE GOT AL LIETER !!!

DUDE HAS PTICHED IN NEW YORK AND A I REMEMBER WHEN HE WAS TRADEDA FOR AJESSE FUCKING BARFIELD NOW WE GET HIMA AND HE WILL REINVENT HIOMESELF AND KICK ASS FOR US SDOWN THE T STRETCH!!! AL FUCKING LIETER YO!!!
PrimeX
Koko B1

Post by PrimeX »

Rizzo troll completely pwns.
fix
Eternal Scobode

Post by fix »

Frank Rizzo wrote:HOLY FUCIANG SHIT WE GOT AL LIETER !!!

DUDE HAS PTICHED IN NEW YORK AND A I REMEMBER WHEN HE WAS TRADEDA FOR AJESSE FUCKING BARFIELD NOW WE GET HIMA AND HE WILL REINVENT HIOMESELF AND KICK ASS FOR US SDOWN THE T STRETCH!!! AL FUCKING LIETER YO!!!
Congrats on adding yet another over the hill past their prime broken down pitcher to your rotation.
Enjoy the 6 starts and the 6.64 ERA he'll give you before his 39 year old ass lands him on the dl along with your other jurassic park pitching staff.

It was a really good move.

Sin,

Everyone else in the AL east.
Rack Fu
Harvester of Sorrow

Post by Rack Fu »

The move can't hurt. It's not like the Yankees gave up anything to get him and they need someone to pitch.
Rack Fu
Harvester of Sorrow

Post by Rack Fu »

In case The Assassin needs any help, the shitty Yankees are a half game out of first and tied for the Wild Card. He was right, they have no chance. :lol:
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Nice effort by Leiter last night. The Yankees did what they needed to do in taking 3 of 4 games from Boston.

As wounded as their pitching staff is they have been getting better efforts lately.
Dreams......Temporary Madness
Carlos Lee

Post by Carlos Lee »

The Assassin wrote:This team isnt going anywhere.
Yup.

RACK Prime's avatard, btw...
Laxplayer
President of the USC hater club
Location: On the golf course because......well, I'm the golf coach.

Post by Laxplayer »

Good move by picking him up. He's pitched in NY before and with the lineup the Yanks have and his veteran experience he'll do just fine. Taking 3/4 and watching Schilling blow up vs. A-rod was beautiful. Maybe the Yanks will start rolling now.
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

Even a yankee hater like me has to be all :lol: :lol: :lol: at this thread today.
John Boehner wrote:Boehner said. "In Congress, we have a red button, a green button and a yellow button, alright. Green means 'yes,' red means 'no,' and yellow means you're a chicken shit. And the last thing we need in the White House, in the oval office, behind that big desk, is some chicken who wants to push this yellow button.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

This thread rocks.

Assassin is like Jimmy the Greek, only without the Jimmy and the Greek.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Carlos Lee

Post by Carlos Lee »

I bet my best friend this morning that the Sox won't even make the playoffs this year.

With the O's probably trading for Burnett, who the Sox covet btw, and Bedard off the DL pitching lights out again... see ya.

You know the Yanks are about to pull the trigger on a CF and a starter. It's a two team race... O's and Yanks. The Sox are so fucked up right now, it's unreal. If they'd just DUMP Millar and Bellhorn and call up two guys from AAA they'd be so much better off. Or at least, fire Francona. Anything to stop those two stiffs from playing everyday.

WHERE IS ASSASSIN????????????????????????????

I don't know, Dins. I see a lot of Greek in The Assassin. I don't just mean his ass either. His "Yanks aren't going anywhere" comment rivals Greek's take that "African Americans have an extra calf muscle that allows them to jump higher than whites" on the stupidity scale.
Rack Fu
Harvester of Sorrow

Post by Rack Fu »

:twisted:
The Assassin
Raider Fan

Post by The Assassin »

Yeah yeah. I'll be a man and admit I was wrong. Props to the Yankees,they knuckled up. And no props to the Indians who had a 3 game series at home with a White Sox team with noone in the lineup and STILL got swept!
Al Davis=Fidel Castro
The Assassin
Raider Fan

Post by The Assassin »

Carlos Lee wrote:I bet my best friend this morning that the Sox won't even make the playoffs this year.

With the O's probably trading for Burnett, who the Sox covet btw, and Bedard off the DL pitching lights out again... see ya.

You know the Yanks are about to pull the trigger on a CF and a starter. It's a two team race... O's and Yanks. The Sox are so fucked up right now, it's unreal. If they'd just DUMP Millar and Bellhorn and call up two guys from AAA they'd be so much better off. Or at least, fire Francona. Anything to stop those two stiffs from playing everyday.

WHERE IS ASSASSIN????????????????????????????

I don't know, Dins. I see a lot of Greek in The Assassin. I don't just mean his ass either. His "Yanks aren't going anywhere" comment rivals Greek's take that "African Americans have an extra calf muscle that allows them to jump higher than whites" on the stupidity scale.

HMMMMMMMMMM lemme ask you a question..

you have a 200 million dollar payroll,a bunch of big name superstars,and an owner who demands to win at all costs.

Now correct me if I'm wrong but that same 200 million dollar team just got beat in the ALDS by a team that isnt sure which city it belongs to.

Like I said before,they aint going anywhere.

BODE the Angels of Anaheim,Orange County,Fullerton,Buena Park etc.

200 mill don't buy much nowadays does it dumbshit?
Al Davis=Fidel Castro
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

Coming back to THIS thread = not too bright. The Yanks made the playoffs and all the way to game 5 of the NLDS. That is HARDly going nowhere.

Join a mock thread, there are several of them. But bumping this thread make you look..............like the same idiot who got his ass reamed all over this thread.
John Boehner wrote:Boehner said. "In Congress, we have a red button, a green button and a yellow button, alright. Green means 'yes,' red means 'no,' and yellow means you're a chicken shit. And the last thing we need in the White House, in the oval office, behind that big desk, is some chicken who wants to push this yellow button.
Jeff 2K5
Run from NFL

Post by Jeff 2K5 »

The Assassin wrote:200 mill don't buy much nowadays does it dumbshit?
Yes it does, it buys a team that loses in the division series. :lol:
The Assassin
Raider Fan

Post by The Assassin »

rozy wrote:Coming back to THIS thread = not too bright. The Yanks made the playoffs and all the way to game 5 of the NLDS. That is HARDly going nowhere.

Join a mock thread, there are several of them. But bumping this thread make you look..............like the same idiot who got his ass reamed all over this thread.

This is the Yanks were talking about. Anything less than a World Series is unacceptable. you know that,Yankee fan nows that. All that cash Steinbrenner spends and all they can do is get to the ALDS? Had this been the Twins,Indians,or Padres,this would be considered a succesful season. However its the Yankees,and heads are gonna roll.
Al Davis=Fidel Castro
JHawkBCD
Six-Hour Sally

Post by JHawkBCD »

Spin it any way you like, Assbandit, you're still plunger fodder throughout the thread.

The Yankees are choke artists in the playoffs, and you're a fucking moron.

m2 could legitimately call that...

the truth
Nope. Not dead.
JCT
Merciless, suave and collected

Post by JCT »

The Assassin wrote:

you have a 200 million dollar payroll,a bunch of big name superstars,and an owner who demands to win at all costs.
What's up Al Davis? Do you seriously want to pursue this path? Shouldn't the OWNER demand winning at all cost? See when the owner doesn't demand that you get the L.A. Dodgers and the rest of the pathetic NL West. That's the crux of every hater out there, you have owners that won't do what it takes. You whine and cry and hide behind the illusion of "small market", yet your owners have raking in millions. Secretly you wish George owned your team instead of the Yankees. Difference is George puts his money back in his team. Wow what a concept, making money from your business and , whoa , follow me here, putting it BACK into the business. Fucking CRAZY.

Like I said before,they aint going anywhere.
sup 20 games under .500 in Chavez Latrine?

200 mill don't buy much nowadays does it dumbshit?
How's that Randy Moss trade working out?
chowd103
Eternal Scobode

Post by chowd103 »

I "Shrubbed" JCT last night and surprisingly he answered.

(Transcript)

chowd:Yo, J...How's it hanging?

JCT: How 'bout you go fuck yourself!?

chowd: Come on....I'm in the same bucket, dude. We get over it.

<static.... pause....>

Crash, broken glass noise and Italian curses I've never heard before.
JCT: chowd...I gotta go....cops are here and I........<click>

I get an email from him this afternoon with this shit:

Good God!

T&P, J!
JCT
Merciless, suave and collected

Post by JCT »

:lol:

We at least won 2 games, ass.
Jeff 2K5
Run from NFL

Post by Jeff 2K5 »