Good game whorns

Post by Waz »

my sig line awaits harvie, prime.

:cry:
Moby Dick
2017 JAFFL Champ

Re: Good game whorns

Post by Moby Dick »

Waz wrote:my sig line awaits harvie, prime.

rack the whorns

i think i'd be more disapointed if we were 4-0 coming into the game...but being 2-3 makes this loss a bit easier.

now lets see what they can do the rest of the season.
DiT
Eternal Scobode

Post by DiT »

they played well enough to beat an offensively feeble OU team.
jiminphilly wrote:
SaladTosser wrote:What's going on here?

A few of us are ruining some tube socks.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

congrats to our resident horns. the best team won today--no doubt. though at least one of the BTPCF horns will become insufferable....and even moreso than usual.

you can expect one of his forearms to grow mightily larger than the other.

;)
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
OUMO
Crimson Stooge

Post by OUMO »

Better team won for sure.
Lascivio amo a champion hodie.
Vito Corleone
Eternal Scobode

Post by Vito Corleone »

Well it is nice to get King Kong off our backs now maybe we can actually win the conference championship.

My opinion is that the biggest difference between the two programs right now is the level of assistants that have been coming into each respective program. Mack has done a hell of a job upgrading his coaching staff with every hire. Stoops has replaced quality assistants with crappy ones.

I hope this trend does not change.
M Club wrote:I've seen Phantom Holding Calls ruin a 7-5 team's undefeated season.
Waz
Elwood

Post by Waz »

Vito Corleone wrote:Well it is nice to get King Kong off our backs now maybe we can actually win the conference championship.

My opinion is that the biggest difference between the two programs right now is the level of assistants that have been coming into each respective program. Mack has done a hell of a job upgrading his coaching staff with every hire. Stoops has replaced quality assistants with crappy ones.

I hope this trend does not change.
that may be true
Harvdog
Eternal Scobode

Post by Harvdog »

It has been 5 long years. This year the better team won. I will think up something snappy and get back you you Waz.

BTW... props for sacking up. Crow tastes like shit but it washes down well with a few beers. I have had plenty over the last 5 years.
Nolesy
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nolesy »

diT wrote:they played well enough to beat an offensively feeble OU team.
Sorry effort on props. Don't go Jon= bitch and diminish the strong OU rep here.
Fuck the ACLU. It will always be Merry Christmas to me.

Barrack Obama is lib speak for Jimmy Carter
the_ouskull
Vince's Heisman Celebration

Post by the_ouskull »

Two things...

1) Tejas is NOT a conference champion.

2) If they ARE, then they're gonna get it worse than USC gave it to us.

Also, that "pass interference" call was bullshit, and while it hardly affected the final margin, it COULD have affected the game.

the_ouskull

(Also, since Aggie D is the one post-checking me, it took me about five mintues to type this..)

D
Congrats, Wags. Good win.
campinfool
2009 PET Champion

Post by campinfool »

Fuck you skull. Your teams run is over. Can't give props to a team that just embarrassed the carnies. Not many conference champs can get it worse in a bowl game than OU got last year. Lots of bad call, but bad calls don't make up for less than 100 yards passing. Go drink it off and I'm hoping for an over/under on alcohol poisoning. Asshole. Go back to to your side of the river and don't come back.
Vito Corleone
Eternal Scobode

Post by Vito Corleone »

the thing it affected was your alcohol consumption. And no it was not bullshit, well it was if you live on planet Denile.

I do agree with #1 beating the shit out of a bunch of pussies does not make Texas a Conferece Champion. But winning the Big 12 will, and no after watching USC kick your asses and then doing it also I highly doubt USC will do us worse than they did you. Fact is we have Dbs that can cover someone. Our Dline can rush the passer and the Texas defense is the best in the country right now.

skull = bitter lil bitch
M Club wrote:I've seen Phantom Holding Calls ruin a 7-5 team's undefeated season.
DiT
Eternal Scobode

Post by DiT »

Nolesy wrote:
diT wrote:they played well enough to beat an offensively feeble OU team.
Sorry effort on props. Don't go Jon= bitch and diminish the strong OU rep here.
Waz
Elwood

Post by Waz »

campinfool wrote:Fuck you skull. Your teams run is over. Can't give props to a team that just embarrassed the carnies. Not many conference champs can get it worse in a bowl game than OU got last year. Lots of bad call, but bad calls don't make up for less than 100 yards passing. Go drink it off and I'm hoping for an over/under on alcohol poisoning. Asshole. Go back to to your side of the river and don't come back.
always gotta love the chumps that come in after the game and talk shit.
campinfool
2009 PET Champion

Post by campinfool »

Can you carpool with skull?
the_ouskull

Post by the_ouskull »

skull = bitter lil bitch
You're fuckin' right I'm bitter. That pick that got called back on some bullshit would have kept it 14-6. but it would have been our ball in your red zone. May have been a different game if we'd have punched it in then...

Fuck no I'm not blaming one play on the entire game. We got beat, plain and simple. The better team (finally) won. BUT, that was one HELL of a play to call back on a phantom call too.

And new guy, whatever the fuck your name is... you don't matter enough to remember it. When you've been here for six years, and five beatings, you can flap your fuckin' gums... until then, you can play skip and go fuck yourself. A_B can run all the smack he wants. Harv can run all the smack he wants. Prime too. They earned it. They DESERVE it. You're a piece of shit. Make sure that you don't forget the words to Texas Fight on your way back to whichever satellite campus you attend, pretending that you've always been a Tejas fan.

the_ouskull
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

?

Post by bradhusker »

hey ouskull, FUCK YOU FAGGOTT!
you think what texas did to you was something?
I got some news for ya, NEBRASKA IS GONNA DRY FUCK YA!!!!!!!!!!!!
our qb is gonna throw for over 400 yds on your pussy defense,
ARE YA READY? I am salivating for weeks now, in fact, ive got a huge "hard on" right this second, at the very thought of fucking the sooners, hey sooner faggott? the balance of power is shifting back ,
you guys are done,
loser,
:evil:
PrimeX
Koko B1

Re: Good game whorns

Post by PrimeX »

Waz wrote:my sig line awaits harvie, prime.

It's Harv's turn. Vito had O. State, I typed for Mizz fan, so it's all in Harv's hands.

I'd love it if you guys could explain exactly why Stoops would risk putting AD on the field today? Dude was limping all over the sidelines yet he was willing to play his cards and play this kid against a tough Texas D? Dumb dumb dumb. AD is a diamond schools don't find very often, and he was willing to ruin the rest of his season with one hit. Makes no sense at all.

And props to OU fan for sacking up today.

PS- Although Bomar couldn't hit the ocean from the beach most of the day, that kid is one tough son of a bitch. Still wondering how he managed to come back into the game after that one hit. The kid could be one hell of a leader for future OU squads. Too bad he's gonna go 0'fer against the burnt orange the next three years. :wink: [/crossing fingers much]
Vito Corleone
Eternal Scobode

Post by Vito Corleone »

Believe the Heupel wrote:
campinfool wrote:Can you carpool with skull?
Can you carpool with Ted Kennedy?
:lol:
campinfool
2009 PET Champion

Post by campinfool »

Yeah skull you are impressive. Almost made me run for cover. Seems everyone on here has given some kind of credit to Texas for finally winning one. All except you. All you rant about is how the refs screwed OU and how drunk you are with so many chicks and how you hate Texas, blah blah, blah. Way to sack up loser peice of shit. I've seen you act all over the internet. It is tired. Every board you talk the same crap, but can't take it. And I would carpool with Ted Kennedy ,but he is a little too much like skully. A drunk ass loser.
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

^^^^

m2 is that you?

rack the OU boys for sacking up...

Rack the Horns...Rack Mack...and yes rack the resident Horn fans...they have earned the right...i got skull's back on that one...he maybe bitter but he sacked up and gave the props...something some of these fly by nighters and jon will never do...
Waz
Elwood

Post by Waz »

buckeye_in_sc wrote:^^^^

m2 is that you?
lol that's who I think it is too.

worthless in his regular sig and worthless trolling
the_ouskull

Post by the_ouskull »

Every board you talk the same crap, but can't take it.

Uh, Campin, what is "it?"

"It's" just what you can't take, okay?

:roll:

Every board, eh? Like which boards...? Also, who are you on these other boards on which I can't take "it?" 'cause I don't recognize your nic. Looks to me like another shitty troll, doing shitty trolling. Either that or an even shittier bandwagoner.

See, you dumb fucking swampdonkey, you've got it all wrong... I AM giving props to Texas, and the regular Texas posters... of which you are not one, which MAY be why you don't feel like I'm "sacking up" enough for you. Tell you what though, you show some chin and I'd be happy to sack the rest of the way up for ya...

..just remember:

There are some rules to follow.

the_ouskull
Vito Corleone
Eternal Scobode

Post by Vito Corleone »

Come on Skull wear that sig with pride, enlarge it and put it in bold letters. :D
campinfool
2009 PET Champion

Post by campinfool »

the_ouskull wrote:
Every board, eh? Like which boards...?
Like all of them. You see I know things about you... I know a lot actually.I know the truth. Your stuff has sounded the same for years. Always dogging other teams and when OU finally loses, you are there trying to sack up but always throwing in some lame excuse to cover it up. I've seen you on JimeRome.com, Fanhome.com, Sonnerfan.com, Seethru.net, Therolls.com, Scobode.com, and now this hell hole. Whether you remember me or not is irrelevant. What matters is your m.o. is tired and I won't stop until I cover your face with your "notorious" phone book and sodomized you with a bottle of what bit you. Alcoholics are sad.
Vito Corleone
Eternal Scobode

Post by Vito Corleone »

campinfool = stalker

wait, Shaz is that you?
campinfool
2009 PET Champion

Post by campinfool »

Try again dumbass. Shaz was the ouskull of the late 90's. He pounded his chest during victories, but melted down and faded away as his team started to fade away. Just can't handle adversity.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Skull,

While that call was borderline at best, they were going both ways. Texas got hit with two very touchy fouls also. The Back Judge was calling things very close all game. Dude was itching to throw a flag on any small contact all afternoon.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

campinfool wrote:Can you carpool with skull?
Who is the noob who thinks he has creadibility around here suddenly?
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Left Seater wrote:Skull,

While that call was borderline at best, they were going both ways. Texas got hit with two very touchy fouls also. The Back Judge was calling things very close all game. Dude was itching to throw a flag on any small contact all afternoon.
Lefty I'm sorry the back judge had one of the most pitiful displays of of officiating I have ever seen in a game. There was a call in the 3rd quarter that the the line judge (I believe) had to end up making that you could tell he was visibly upset at having to call because of ther level of incompetance on part of the back judge.

When even Fouts and Jackson (who both hate OU with a flaming passion) admit the call is bogus there is a problem.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

I am was not commenting on the BJ's overall game. Rather I was saying that the calls he made were equall. Dude didn't favor one team or the other.

I also think that the guy was horrible. He was way to quick to call contact when there was none.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Waz
Elwood

Post by Waz »

campinfool wrote:
the_ouskull wrote:
Every board, eh? Like which boards...?
Like all of them. You see I know things about you... I know a lot actually.I know the truth. Your stuff has sounded the same for years. Always dogging other teams and when OU finally loses, you are there trying to sack up but always throwing in some lame excuse to cover it up. I've seen you on JimeRome.com, Fanhome.com, Sonnerfan.com, Seethru.net, Therolls.com, Scobode.com, and now this hell hole. Whether you remember me or not is irrelevant. What matters is your m.o. is tired and I won't stop until I cover your face with your "notorious" phone book and sodomized you with a bottle of what bit you. Alcoholics are sad.
what's sad is you have been here all these years yet you have to hide behind a troll nick because you are a bitch.
campinfool
2009 PET Champion

Post by campinfool »

Wow I've been here about a month. Reading and getting a feel for the place. Read some shit that sounded like crap, did a search and learned everything I needed to know about alcohol boy.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Nice sig, Skull.

Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

campinfool wrote:Wow I've been here about a month. Reading and getting a feel for the place. Read some shit that sounded like crap, did a search and learned everything I needed to know about alcohol boy.
Wow, you searched a couple of sites that no longer exist? I'm sure google would be interested in a search wizard such as yourself.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
the_ouskull

Post by the_ouskull »

Cicero wrote:Nice sig, Skull.

Yeah, you like that? I'm suprised it fits...

Now back to "trollintard,"
Wow I've been here about a month. Reading and getting a feel for the place. Read some shit that sounded like crap, did a search and learned everything I needed to know about alcohol boy.
Considering those sites you mentioned consist of a site you weren't around for, one I've never heard of, and a couple that don't exist anymore, you are indeed, amazing. If I GIS "Net Superstar" I have no doubt it would be your pic.

Wow, look, it's an October miracle !!! Stop ankle-biting me you ass-incubated spawn of Cuda and Crown; as persistant as your dad, as ignorant as your mom, and as credible as either; too stupid to realize that the foot in your ass is NOT your own.

As for the alcohol smack that you keep expecting to make a difference with, you really shouldn't knock it until you're old enough to try it.

the_ouskull
Waz
Elwood

Post by Waz »

Killian wrote:
campinfool wrote:Wow I've been here about a month. Reading and getting a feel for the place. Read some shit that sounded like crap, did a search and learned everything I needed to know about alcohol boy.
Wow, you searched a couple of sites that no longer exist? I'm sure google would be interested in a search wizard such as yourself.
lol. nice.

fool is indeed that, a fool, and a tard.
campinfool
2009 PET Champion

Post by campinfool »

Seethru.net Ah yes a Euro BB that you came ranting and raving on about "rack the trolls". A bunch of your nics sound familiar, but it was skull that stuck in my mind. Your trolling was an inspiration to go board to board trolling nonsense. You are still full of shit, just over here you have a bunch of people convinced you are to be highly thought of.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

?

Post by bradhusker »

fuck all you apologists, NEBRASKA will dominate the sooners, BANK ON IT, the balance of power will begin to shift back, thanks to bill callahan, this guy can not only coach, BUT, he knows how to get the big time recruits as well,
oh well, you had a nice 5 year run sooner fags, now its back to full time sucking,
OH, by the way cicero, FSU got 24 pts hung on their scary D, by wake pussy forrest, funny, wake only put up 7 on the blackshirts,
I hate to be the one to break this to ya, but FSU is way way overrated,
the_ouskull

Post by the_ouskull »

campinfool wrote:Seethru.net Ah yes a Euro BB that you came ranting and raving on about "rack the trolls". A bunch of your nics sound familiar, but it was skull that stuck in my mind. Your trolling was an inspiration to go board to board trolling nonsense.

Dumbest shit I've ever heard. I didn't register with this nic on that board, or any variation of the "skull" nic for that matter. Dipshit.

You are still full of shit, just over here you have a bunch of people convinced you are to be highly thought of.

Smartest shit I've ever heard. I agree 100%.
the_ouskull