I AM IN TEXAS AND I HATE IT HERE !!!

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

the_ouskull
Vince's Heisman Celebration

I AM IN TEXAS AND I HATE IT HERE !!!

Post by the_ouskull »

I pyumped a little bit of money into the Dallsas ligor sotre ecompnay today thought... There's six of us at my gf's best firnes place. A handle of Jack, a liter of the Caption and a lieter of Grey Goose and a 12 of the Nectar of the Natty Light...

We've got going seince 11am and we'll be going utnil we hit the twon later tonight. (I would prerfer Addison myself...)

Wait, shit, there's seven of us here...

...anwyash, I"ve been saying it for a while, but I dno't want to let it go unsaid again... I think it's gonnab e OU 24, and Texas Fuck Em 20. Which, if it all works out, I'll be wearing a sig, as a winner, for 35 days...

...as a winner.

..and if we lose, it's all good, 'cause I'm still not kgonna remember it until WAY after Deswperate Housewices on Sunday... :D

the_ouskull
Congrats, Wags. Good win.
PrimeX
Koko B1

Post by PrimeX »

GO HOME, YANKEE!!!
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

Post by Jimmy Medalions »

hi bbq.
DeWayne Walker wrote:"They could have put 55 points on us today. I was happy they didn't run the score up. . . .
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

You watch Desperate Housewives? HAHAHAHA!!!
Aggie Gal
Certified Thinker™

Post by Aggie Gal »

These Okie boys obviously can't drink worth a damn.

skull, how could you get this drunk in six minutes?

Your post here:
viewtopic.php?t=9979

seems fine.
PrimeX
Koko B1

Post by PrimeX »

FACE!

BURN!
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Aggie Gal wrote:These Okie boys obviously can't drink worth a damn.

Your post here:
viewtopic.php?t=9979

seems fine.

Skull= :oops:
E UNUM PLURIBUS
the_ouskull

Post by the_ouskull »

Commerecials.

The OU / Texzas game from 1996 is on right now, and I'm not paying as much attention during commercails. God Bless Justin Fuentae.

the_ouskull
the_ouskull

Post by the_ouskull »

eSPn Classic is showing tall of the Darrel Royal / Barry Switzer bullshit. God Blass Barrah.

the_ouskull
Aggie Gal
Certified Thinker™

Post by Aggie Gal »

Dude,

I know paved streets may be intimidating, but you need to turn off the TV and the computer and LEAVE YOUR HOTEL ROOM. Dallas is a fun place.
Aggie Gal
Certified Thinker™

Post by Aggie Gal »

But he's not drunk yet.
Harvdog
Eternal Scobode

Post by Harvdog »

Aggie Gal wrote:These Okie boys obviously can't drink worth a damn.

Your post here:
viewtopic.php?t=9979

seems fine.
It must be Creeper.
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

Aggie Gal wrote:Dude,

I know paved streets may be intimidating, but you need to turn off the TV and the computer and LEAVE YOUR HOTEL ROOM. Dallas is a fun place.
Has never been to southern Oklahoma...[Dallas]

the truth
campinfool
2009 PET Champion

Post by campinfool »

You hate it in Texas? I suppose seeing houses with actual foundations can be almost as intimidating as paved streets. And don't buy into that poor, poor, me , there's 6 of us in here. He doesn't take into acount that 4 of them rotate their shifts as the Tilt-A-Whirl operator at the Texas State Fair. Texas has a special deal with the Feds. We must employ a certain percentage of Okies as Carnies to get special funding. And there could never be a RR Shootout without carnies that can't handle real % alcohol that can't be had in Oklahoma. Sounds like such a lightweight alcoholic loser he may be demoted to the Funnel Cake stand.
Moby Dick
2017 JAFFL Champ

Post by Moby Dick »

m2 wrote:
Aggie Gal wrote:Dude,

Has never been to Northern Mexico...[Dallas]

the truth
ftfy
the_ouskull

Post by the_ouskull »

Ironic that your nic has the word "fool" in it being as that's what you are and all.

Alcohol, as in liquor store alcohol, (such as the Jack, Captain, and vodka that I drank yesterday...) has the same alcohol content in every state. ...even Oklahoma.

If you're making a beer reference, you're more than welcome to go ahead and back out of it now because I'm about to butt-fuck you in the mouth.

...too late.

The alcohol difference between domestic beer in Oklahoma and domestic beer in Tejas is less than a can per six pack. Oklahoma beer is categorized as "not in excess of 3.2% by weight," and "Texas Beer" is listed as "by volume."

In fact, most beer in Texas contains between 4.2 and 4.4% alcohol, or, approximately a can per six pack (by volume) more alcohol than 3.2 beer. In addition, the strongest domestic beer, Miller Lite Ice, can't be bought in Oklahoma and it comes in at an impressive, but not quite 6.0 measure of 5.5% alcohol by volume.

I guess what I'm saying that all of this means is: Learn your shit before you talk someone else's, bitch.

Boomer Sooner.

OU 24 / Texico 20

the_ouskull, hungover and doin' it again, starting right meow...
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

Nice skull. I will be watching your game form the parking lot outside the Coliseum this morning...

FO
DeWayne Walker wrote:"They could have put 55 points on us today. I was happy they didn't run the score up. . . .
the_ouskull

Post by the_ouskull »

Well, I'll tell you the same thing I told the five girls I'm staying with when they went BACK out last night and I stayed in so that I could get up early this morning...

...be safe. I mean, Dallas isn't Compton or anything, but there's almost as many drunken idiots around right now. :D

the_ouskull
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

I'm on your frequency...good thing the CPT is a few miles down the highway...the univeristy has done a great job buying all the properties around it. Most people here would be impressed/surprised if they actually came to a game.

Have fun skull and good luck today.
the_ouskull

Post by the_ouskull »

I wish I could say the same to you, Jeem. However, getting our asses kicked by your squad prevents me from doing so. In fact, last night, for some dumb-assed reason, a Tejas fan came up to me and tried to have a football conversation with me. He said, "man, I was rooting for you guys against USC last year 'cause I root for the Big 12." I told him, "well, that's pretty sad. If you guys play anybody except USC for the NC this year, I'll be rooting for them, and the only reason I'd root you is if you're playing USC, and then it wouldn't be rooting FOR Tejas so much as rooting for USC's win streak to end before next year... Sorry."

He walked away with a really confused look on his face and I turned my attention back to the Yankees sucking ass. I do, however, hope that you have a blast at every game and stay safe. I WOULD like to catch a game out on the left coast sometime... just to see how much more mellow it is than down here in the Dirty. Lol. :D

the_ouskull
OUMO
Crimson Stooge

Post by OUMO »

I am drunk and in.

FUCK Tejas!

BOOMER SOONER!!!
Lascivio amo a champion hodie.
Vito Corleone
Eternal Scobode

Post by Vito Corleone »

Well as a Texan living abroad let me say thank you for supporting the Texas economy and providing a very entertaining game. Now you little crimson ass bitches need to take your chuck wagon and get the hell back to mobilahoma.

This is one hell of a great day. 8)
M Club wrote:I've seen Phantom Holding Calls ruin a 7-5 team's undefeated season.
the_ouskull

Post by the_ouskull »

Hey man, you're due. It's been half a decade.

the_ouskull
MSUFAN
Spineless Pussy

Post by MSUFAN »

the_ouskull wrote:Hey man, you're due. It's been half a decade.

the_ouskull
Dipfuck.

You just got analy assraped by the Horns!!!!!!

BBBBWWWWWAAAAA---HA-HHAA-HA--HA--HA--HA--HAAAA!!!!!

Kansas can't come fast enough!