Heading to Madison

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

BlindRef
Fuck State

Heading to Madison

Post by BlindRef »

Despite the fact that I am not convinced that Michigan can beat anyone good right now, I am roading it up to Wisky this weekend.

Any tips suggestions? I've only been there once and it was during the summer...
Those who stay will be champions.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Blind,

Check to see if they're doing the "Badger Bash" in the fieldhouse, next to the south endzone. Both times I've been to Madtown, it's gone on there and it's a good stop. You pay like $10 up front, and get all the beer, brats, and cheese you can stuff down your gullet.

Whatever you do, try your best to avoid drunken Badger fan (yeah, I know what you're thinking-- that's like trying to avoid not winning the lottery) both before and, most especially, after the game. He doesn't like that visiting team very much.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Degenerate
Eternal Scobode

Post by Degenerate »

If the weather's nice, chill out on the terrace facing Lake Mendota at the main student union. If you're there on Friday, that union also has live music in the late afternoon, or at least they did last time I was up there.

La Bamba on State Street is good 3am got the munchies-type grub.
peter dragon
2006 Pickem Champion

Post by peter dragon »

watch out for marshmellow filled with pennies...(I really have nothing to add to this conversation, just thought id remind every one about the marshmellow's filled with pennies ;) )
Sky
It stinks like sex in here

Post by Sky »

Just to emphasize what LB said, the badger bash (if it is going) is a great party. Cheap buy in for all the food/drink and right next to the staidum.

And, if you are up for some college antics, stay and watch the 5th quarter.
"Rest easy Woody, the new man has arrived."