Suffer, CU fan

The Madness isn't confined to March here!

Moderators: the_ouskull, helmet, Shine

Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Suffer, CU fan

Post by Bizzarofelice »

The oxygen depleted blood of you altitude freaks shall spill wasted upon the rocky soil waiting for the next Marmont to come and lick it up. The occassion for this massacre is the premiere of KLEIZA! in Boulder. As the retarded criminal Harrison is in the NBA/latest halfway house, there is no presence that can counter KLEIZA!. The only thing the Colorado Indian Tent Skins can do is wish the latest juvenile offender on their team will think KLEIZA! a crip and open fire. Even then I truly doubt the puny American bullets penetrate his Eastern European skin.

HIDE YOUR WOMEN, CU FAN!

LEAVE THE PATCHOULI AT HOME LEST IT FIND SHELTER IN YOUR THOROUGHLY KICKED ASS!

FEAR KLEIZA!
Nixhex
Spliffy

Post by Nixhex »

RACK!

GO TIGERS!

KLEIZA WILL DESTROY THEM!
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Egads

Mizzou hasn't won a game outside of Columbia all year, and you're talking smack?!?!

Damn straight!

Feed the MU monster, FEAR THE KLEIZA!
I hate sigs. But I lost a stupid fucking bet because a KC Paul lookalike and his sorry ass team were inferior to the greatness that is the Pittsburg Steelers.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

as a Colorado resident i'll stand in for all 6 CU hoops fans in attendance at the Coors Events Center.

hah!

Shoulder to shoulder we will fight, fight, FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
Nixhex
Spliffy

Post by Nixhex »

That sucked.

Kleiza needs to kick the ball out more often when he gets double and triple teamed.