Eternal Scobode

Post by GreginPG »

stuckinia wrote:
GreginPG wrote:
Believe the Heupel wrote: Hey, fucker.

Iowa State looked pretty tough.
Now I'm confused. Are you drunk?
They beat a top ten Iowank team.
They couldn't have possibly been overrated, could they?
FIGHT ON!
stuckinia
2012 NFL Picks Champ

Post by stuckinia »

GreginPG wrote:They couldn't have possibly been overrated, could they?
No doubt. But it was still an impressive win.
Aggie Gal
Certified Thinker™

Post by Aggie Gal »

You know, Young got the job done: no question about that. However, it's the tu defense that deserves the credit for this one. tOSU special teams and some turnovers had the burnt orange defense scrambling, but they NEVER broke down.
Vito Corleone
Eternal Scobode

Post by Vito Corleone »

Chizik = Witch

Young made two mistakes in that game, the bone headed play where he throws that Pick to Hawk and the 2nd pick where OSU did a good job of hiding their coverage. There is no excuse for the first he never should have thrown that first pick. The 2nd pick was one that an experienced QB might have done, it was a great job by the OSU linebackers to hide his coverage until the last second.

Vince as a passer this year reminds me of Major Applewhite, he throws a very catchable ball. His accuracy last night was almost perfect.

But you are right the score last night could have easily been 34-23 for OSU were it not for the Texas defense.

BTW did anyone notice that Texas basically left their corners on an island against the OSU receivers and only gave up one touchdown. That was amazing.
M Club wrote:I've seen Phantom Holding Calls ruin a 7-5 team's undefeated season.
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

interesting take on OSU fans

TexasCard
Forum User

Post Posted: 12 Sep 2005 01:06 am

Post subject: Ohio State Fans are Horrible
Just got back from the Texas-OSU game. One thing I'll say, the OSU fans were horrible. Abusive, rude, drunk. I wasn't in college that long ago, and I have never seen a more classless group of losers. Anybody wearing a Texas shirt was told to F-off and go the F home and horrible things said to girls and wives and even kids. I was absolutely shocked. They were worse than any group of OU fans I have ever seen.

I sure didn't expect it. I thought they would be loud and at least a tiny bit respectful. Horrible shirts that would embarass Marilyn Manson. "We're gonna F you guys in the A and send you home." I was beside myself.

Well guess what. There were a lot of quiet belligerent drunks after that game. They all turned out to be just as advertised -- losers.

I look forward to the Texas OSU game in Austin next year. I'm gonna be so polite both before and after the game when we send the losers back to Columbus
Sky
It stinks like sex in here

Post by Sky »

Adelpiero wrote:interesting take on OSU fans

TexasCard
Forum User

Post Posted: 12 Sep 2005 01:06 am

Post subject: Ohio State Fans are Horrible
Just got back from the Texas-OSU game. One thing I'll say, the OSU fans were horrible. Abusive, rude, drunk. I wasn't in college that long ago, and I have never seen a more classless group of losers. Anybody wearing a Texas shirt was told to F-off and go the F home and horrible things said to girls and wives and even kids. I was absolutely shocked. They were worse than any group of OU fans I have ever seen.

I sure didn't expect it. I thought they would be loud and at least a tiny bit respectful. Horrible shirts that would embarass Marilyn Manson. "We're gonna F you guys in the A and send you home." I was beside myself.

Well guess what. There were a lot of quiet belligerent drunks after that game. They all turned out to be just as advertised -- losers.

I look forward to the Texas OSU game in Austin next year. I'm gonna be so polite both before and after the game when we send the losers back to Columbus
Well you know what--let me get this out there for all college football fans.

What is said here is probably true. Even if this guy didn't see it, I know it did happen. I sat in 17A with the alumni but my sister sat up with the students in C deck. She told me stories just like this and I find it horrible. Regardless of the team or situation this shouldn't have happened and I apologize.

Had I been there I would have stood up and said something. The texas fans I saw were polite and showed a level of class some OSU fans failed to show. I plan on being in Austin next year and know we will not be treated the same way. To any fans who saw this, I apologize. A few bad apples runied a great college football game.
Vito Corleone
Eternal Scobode

Post by Vito Corleone »

Props to you Sky, I've seen a lot of post like this from a number of people. I think the one thing that each story had in common was the closer they got to campus the worse the treatment. Those who stuck to Bars and restaurants farther away from the campus generally didn't have many problems.
M Club wrote:I've seen Phantom Holding Calls ruin a 7-5 team's undefeated season.
Sky
It stinks like sex in here

Post by Sky »

Thanks but regardless of the location, nothing should go down like that. I myself mocked a few fans before the game (asked them where the name BEVO came from) but the behavior that occured is inexcusable. I will stand by a losing team 10 times over before I would stand by these so called fans.
Last edited by Sky on Mon Sep 12, 2005 6:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cross Traffic
Eternal Scobode

Post by Cross Traffic »

Great post Sky

Sad to hear stories like that, I have been to several UCLA games over the years, and have always treated opposition fans with respect. Great to see how fans for other teams travel halfway across the country to watch their teams play (went to UCLA/Colorado State in 02, UCLA/OK State last year)
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

fuck those beligerent mother fuckers...Rack Sky...

all of our teams have 1-2% of idiot fans that will ruin a great game because they can't handle their squad losing.

i mean get real people...it is a fucking game...

the only problem I have is that this horn posters acts like tOSU fan is the only one who does it...pot meet kettle meet black (AGAIN IN NO WAY DOES THAT MAKE THAT TYPE OF BEHAVIOR ACCEPTABLE) but we all have fans that do this shit...I say if you see it...beat the shit out of them or tell them to STFU and claim BODE...they will have no fucking idea...

it's just too bad tOSU is a long shot for the National Championship game I was hoping Jimmah could introduce me to the band dork that sits in front of him...?
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

Agree with 88...I hope to be in Austin next year so I am prepared for the 5% but will prolly be with a couple of Texas fans so hopefully I run into the best...including the TALENT!
SoCalTrjn
2007 CFB Board Bitch

Post by SoCalTrjn »

If people are worried about what is going to be said to them, they should stay home. Sticks and Stones may break...... why is it that people in this society today are so easily offended by what someone says to them? If OSU fan was jumping UT fan and beating the crap out of them, I could see bitching but a few little words that can be heard everywhere gets their panties in a twist. You think Oregon fan is going to go easy on SC fan in a few weeks? or how bout Kal fan towards SC fan?
Boo Fuckin Hoo! This is no longer a polite society, if you think it is, try merging on to the 405 freeway at 7:30 am on a monday and see how many people tell you to "Fuck Off!" as they try running you in to a cement barrier.
Texas fan just walked in to Ohio State fans house and disrespected them by cheering for the away team, thats like Israeli Jew walking down to Mecca and screaming "Islam sucks." Texas fan has to realize that in a hypercharged enviroment like that, things are going to be said that may hurt his widdle feewings.
Hyper sensitives should just stay home.
Vito Corleone
Eternal Scobode

Post by Vito Corleone »

buckeye_in_sc wrote:fuck those beligerent mother fuckers...Rack Sky...

all of our teams have 1-2% of idiot fans that will ruin a great game because they can't handle their squad losing.

i mean get real people...it is a fucking game...

the only problem I have is that this horn posters acts like tOSU fan is the only one who does it...pot meet kettle meet black (AGAIN IN NO WAY DOES THAT MAKE THAT TYPE OF BEHAVIOR ACCEPTABLE) but we all have fans that do this shit...I say if you see it...beat the shit out of them or tell them to STFU and claim BODE...they will have no fucking idea...

it's just too bad tOSU is a long shot for the National Championship game I was hoping Jimmah could introduce me to the band dork that sits in front of him...?
There are several threads about this on the orangeblood.com premium board and some give a good account others a very bad account. The people who give the bad account say it was the worse they had ever been treated or seen people treated. That includes last years Arkansas game which everyone I knew that went to that game said was the worst treatment they had ever seen at that time.

One guy told the story that he spent the evening at the ER pulling beer bottle out of the back of his teenage son's head. Of course this is the internet so I take things with a grain of salt but so many first hand stories are pretty bad.

You are right though, every school has their assholes and we Longhorns know all too well that we have more than our fair share.
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

but since So Cal Trojan is a man's man everyone should stay the fuck home...

uh no idiot...if I see a buckeye fan getting all hot and bothered with another teams fan in terms of massive vulgarity, starting to go to physical, or just being an outright dumbass you bet I am jumping in and saying something...

it has nothing to do with being a sissy or whatever...it has everything to do with class, respect, and the fact like you that fan paid good money to see a game...why ruin it...i admit i have good naturedly talked some smack, but never too vulgar and never personal...

vito...i agree...the internet is a big place and who knows...
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

sc: Did you see Young's quote to teh fans after the game about how he was going to the Rose Bowl and OSU wasn't? I thought it was a little over the top. Confidence is fine but arrogance will get you killed.
Back-to-Back-to-Back National Champions

Florida Gators: Champions in Basketball '06, Football '06, and Basketball '07
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

TRex...well considering it was a hard fought game in a hostile environment, i would tend to think that perhaps he was still jacked up...

i for one loved the fact that after the game class was shown by both sides in terms of handshakes and what not...I even heard that the tOSU band played the Texas fight song for the Texas band...that is what fucking college football is all about...

class, respect, tradition, pride, and sportsmanship...

also TRex...hard to argue that VY is not going back to the RB based on his performace the other night...sure he had a couple mistakes, but damn dude made plays when it counted...

again right now if VY is not A Heisman Front runner and AJ Hawk the frontrunner for the Butkus then fuck me running
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

Its Leinert's to lose. Everyone else is playing for second. Texas still has to actually WIN their conference. I'll call it right now. They implode somewhere along the line. The BCS won't let anymore Big 12 teams back into title games no matter what happens.
Back-to-Back-to-Back National Champions

Florida Gators: Champions in Basketball '06, Football '06, and Basketball '07
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

i just want someone to fucking knee cap Matt ( :lol: ) so that archie's record stays intact...

well while Linehert is the incumbent...to not say that Vince is a front runner (at least a viable top 2 or 3 for the Heisman right now) would be ludicrous...

I mean right now 3-4 QB's top my list...

Linehert
Leak
Young
Omar Jacobs

AP had a great game against Tulsa so if he can back that up against UCLA...who knows...
Vito Corleone
Eternal Scobode

Post by Vito Corleone »

buckeye_in_sc wrote:
again right now if VY is not A Heisman Front runner and AJ Hawk the frontrunner for the Butkus then fuck me running
After listening to some of the coaches talk about the job Huff did on Ginn I might be inclined to believe he is the front runner for the Thorpe award. They basically assigned him to Ginn and put him on an island.
Vito Corleone
Eternal Scobode

Post by Vito Corleone »

T REX wrote:Its Leinert's to lose. Everyone else is playing for second. Texas still has to actually WIN their conference. I'll call it right now. They implode somewhere along the line. The BCS won't let anymore Big 12 teams back into title games no matter what happens.
If Texas beats blOwU you can mail Vince the trophy and save the plane ticket, there is no way he loses without a complete meltdown or injury.

Your a dumbass if you believe that about the Big 12 and the BCS, right now they have stars in their eyes, what dumbass wouldn't want to see USC vs Texas, thats a BCS wet dream. That matchup would take in about 25% of all the TVs in the nation...and thats just my family! :D
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

^^^^^^

actually I think Vandy vs. USC would be a BCS wet dream...

can you imagine all the Doctors and Lawyers travelling out to SO cal? I mean Vandy is 2-0 (beat Wake and Arkansas) holy shit...

ok back to reality...

any matchup in the BCS Championship game of:

SC/Texas/tOSU/FSU/Florida/LSU/Georgia...notice I left off Va Tech...I HATE THOSE FUCKERS...