Regarding the Pick Em

The Madness isn't confined to March here!

Moderators: the_ouskull, helmet, Shine

Shine
Leads all Lists

Regarding the Pick Em

Post by Shine »

In an attempt to get more new blood into the mix, I'm tossing out the following.

Anyone who starts picking this week and plays every week until the end of the season, shall be awarded 3 bonus points. This will help to offset them missing out prior to now. This is 1 less point than the low total of last week.

In the event that these bonus points cause a tie for the overall lead at the end with someone who'd been playing all along, the season victory will be awarded to the person who didn't need the bonus points.

For those still being counted in the ongoing standings who've missed a week or more (and I know who you guys are), I'm offering the same deal. Don't miss a week the rest of the way, you get 3 bonus points.
"Our staff is going to ensure that anyone who attends this University and wears the Indiana uniform will make this privilege among their highest priorities and not treat the opportunity as an entitlement,'' Crean said in a statement. "We fully expect our student-athletes to accept the responsibilities academically, athletically and socially that come with representing one of the top programs in college basketball history."
Cueball
2010 JAFFL Czar

Post by Cueball »

<--- Throws hat into the ring