Who do you [b]think[/b] will win

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

Who do you think is going to win the Super Bowl?

Poll ended at Wed Jan 26, 2005 4:10 am

Atlanta
3%
New England
53%
Philadelphia
13%
Pittsburgh
27%
Not even going to watch
3%

Total votes: 30

godzilla2002
2011 NFL Best Bet Champ

Who do you [b]think[/b] will win

Post by godzilla2002 »

Hate to say it, but New England
Run if you have to but keep up!
Tiberious
Resident Bookie

Post by Tiberious »

Im going to say that Pittsburgh will win. Take it to the bank.
You know who I am.

Make the world a better place, punch Urban Meyer in the face.
The Assassin
Raider Fan

Post by The Assassin »

Unless the Patsys totally melt,I don't see why they can't win it again.
Al Davis=Fidel Castro
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Called in back in July......

Pats over Philly

*Self High 5 Now in Progress*
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

What KC scott said.

Barring any unforseen myopia by either the Chiefs nor Pack (Thread on this AFC/NFC fav. team-fan to come later), it's the Pats SB to lose.

Tom Brady is the shit, 9 days out of 10*

Defense has offensive guys that can fill in.

Shit. Are you kidding?

* He fucked up in Pittsburgh once, he isn't likely to do so again.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

If the Eagles get T.O. back for the game, I think they have a solid chance at winning. Either way, I'd call the Patriots the leading contender.
TenTallBen
No title requested

Post by TenTallBen »

Falcons.
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

Not even going to watch is an option? Who, that posts in here, wouldn't watch the SB no matter who played?

There's a reason I don't play the pick 'em game. I'm a moron! I let my heart pick for me, and I'm usually wrong.

That being said, I say the Steelers over the Pats. Falcons over the Eagles. Steelers take it all. So... Line your money up in opposition. I've just locked the Pats in!
Dinsdale wrote:This board makes me feel like Stephen-Hawking-For-The-Day, except my penis is functional and I can walk and stuff.
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

KC Paul 3.0 wrote:"There's just ONE little problem with that, DF."

I didn't PICK the Steelers to win DF- I merely said that I WANTED them to win. Yes, there's a difference Junior.
KC Paul 3.0 wrote:The Pittsburgh Steelers.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm. Kick your own ass much RuPaul Walker Lindh? I'm picking the Pats to win it all!!!!!

:lol:
packwin13
Elwood

Post by packwin13 »

Anybody that has done a pick 'em game with me knows that when I pick a team, they will lose. So with that being said...

I think the Pats will take it all this year..sorry in advance Patsfan
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

Jesus Christ Paul. Does it really matter if it was today or yesterday? Yesterday you said you weren't picking the Steelers, and then today you say you are picking the Steelers. Make up your fucking mind fat ass, so I can lay some cash down.

Thanks in advance. I promise you part of my winnings will be spent on the Richard Simmons workout videos you so desperately crave. I will have them shipped to you ASAP.
Last edited by DallasFanatic on Fri Jan 21, 2005 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

packwin13 wrote:Anybody that has done a pick 'em game with me knows that when I pick a team, they will lose. So with that being said...

I guess we'll see who's the bigger jinx.

I do, however, correctly pick the Cowboys stomping the Skins twice a year...
Dinsdale wrote:This board makes me feel like Stephen-Hawking-For-The-Day, except my penis is functional and I can walk and stuff.
Nixhex
Spliffy

Post by Nixhex »

Shoalzie wrote:If the Eagles get T.O. back for the game, I think they have a solid chance at winning. Either way, I'd call the Patriots the leading contender.
Yep.
joe6pac
Elwood

Post by joe6pac »

Patriots since they have Dillon this time.
Find'em hot, leav'em wet
Cueball
2010 JAFFL Czar

Post by Cueball »

packwin13 wrote:Anybody that has done a pick 'em game with me knows that when I pick a team, they will lose. So with that being said...

No worries, Paul trumps all. It's a lock , NE wins
Cueball
2010 JAFFL Czar

Post by Cueball »

Just like 13-0 when facing the QB a second time. Keep hatin' on them Paul. If Oct 31 was the barometer, why isn't Pit favored? Hell, you get 3 pts for homefield and they're still a dog. Pit under Cowher has only defended homefield once, bottom line is their approach is much like Marty's which we all know doesn't get it done this time of year. Couple that with The Pats playoff record under Belechick, uh-err, they haven't lost.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to rest after posting that much content, I wouldn't want Rayduh james to change his opinion of me :lol:
Mississippi Neck
I'm your Huckleberry

Post by Mississippi Neck »

Headhunter wrote:I do, however, correctly pick the Cowboys stomping the Skins twice a year...

Yea, that's going out on a limb... :D
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

Headhunter wrote:Not even going to watch is an option? Who, that posts in here, wouldn't watch the SB no matter who played?

There's a reason I don't play the pick 'em game. I'm a moron! I let my heart pick for me, and I'm usually wrong.

That being said, I say the Steelers over the Pats. Falcons over the Eagles. Steelers take it all. So... Line your money up in opposition. I've just locked the Pats in!

Did you get your money in on time? I hope so! Better luck next time, Packwin. You never stood a chance!

Yeah neck, I've only been wrong once in six years on that. Rack me! I'm going to go ahead and call my shot for next year. Another Cowboys sweep! C'mon and join me... This here limb is pretty freaking sturdy!
Cueball
2010 JAFFL Czar

Post by Cueball »

Cueball wrote:Just like 14-0 when facing the QB a second time. Keep hatin' on them Paul. If Oct 31 was the barometer, why isn't Pit favored? Hell, you get 3 pts for homefield and they're still a dog. Pit under Cowher has only defended homefield once, bottom line is their approach is much like Marty's which we all know doesn't get it done this time of year. Couple that with The Pats playoff record under Belechick, uh-err, they haven't lost.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to rest after posting that much content, I wouldn't want Rayduh james to change his opinion of me :lol:
FTFY