Rumour mill and silly season

Please donate to the War Wagon memorial A/C fund.

Moderator: War Wagon

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Rumour mill and silly season

Post by War Wagon »

I hear DEI is trying to snag Kenseth to drive the #15 car next year?

Sounds good to me. I won't have to hate on him for being a Roush ninny anymore.
jackass007
Elwood

Post by jackass007 »

if I were you I'd hope for a Kurt Busch signing..his contract is up next year..Kenseth's contract is up in 2006 too, but you'd want a winner at DEI wouldn't you?

I know the McMurry/Kenseth thing has probably fueled any talk of Matt leaving, but that shit all works itself out on the track
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

jackass007 wrote:if I were you I'd hope for a Kurt Busch signing..his contract is up next year..Kenseth's contract is up in 2006 too, but you'd want a winner at DEI wouldn't you?
Jr. and Matt are boys who came up thru the Busch ranks together.

I'll take Matt over Kurt anyday.

Sheebus 007, this infatuation you have with the Busch brothers is unsettling, to say the least.
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

War Wagon wrote:
Sheebus 007, this infatuation you have with the Busch brothers is unsettling, to say the least.
This surprises you when his moniker is Jackass? Who else could he possibly support besides....ahem....Kevin Harvick? :mrgreen:

And we gotta get a RACK Tony and Kasey up in this bitch. GREAT race.
John Boehner wrote:Boehner said. "In Congress, we have a red button, a green button and a yellow button, alright. Green means 'yes,' red means 'no,' and yellow means you're a chicken shit. And the last thing we need in the White House, in the oval office, behind that big desk, is some chicken who wants to push this yellow button.
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

indeed.
jackass007
Elwood

Post by jackass007 »

rozy wrote:And we gotta get a RACK Tony and Kasey up in this bitch. GREAT race.
I'm all for racking Tony and Kasey, but "Great Race"... I think not

Cautions coming out every 10 laps, rumble strips exploding, and NBC completely forgetting there were 20 other drivers changing positions on the last 20 laps..

I get the hometown boy celebrating and all, but it was longer than any Daytona celebration ever..

IMO this was the most boring race of the year

They are trying to market this race as something it will never be... GREAT
jackass007
Elwood

Post by jackass007 »

War Wagon wrote: Jr. and Matt are boys who came up thru the Busch ranks together.

I'll take Matt over Kurt anyday.

Hey, I saw the Busch Boyz at the beginning, at LVMS..I was one of the hundreds that watched them start out...(gotta love mom's condo)

As for taking Matt over Kurt...ummm ok, maybe DEI shares your view, and that will tell you why they will never be a force in Nascar

Actually this year is a blessing in disguise for DEI, Silverspoon was humbled, He needs Eury jr more than Eury jr needs him, Gay Lisp is bye bye, and their best driver will be running a full schedule next year in cup
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

Kurt going to Penske

Looks like DEI will have to focus on Kennseth.
jackass007
Elwood

Post by jackass007 »

fuck... now I'm gonna have to ditch all my 97 gear?

when I heard Kurt was leaving yesterday, they didn't say to what team, and I held my breath, and crossed my fingers it would be to DEI, what a team that would be, Truex, Busch, and Silverspoon..

I'm really not sure how to react to the Penski move, I know Miller wanted a big name in that ride, and what a nice jab at Rusty, Newman thru, "he'll be a great teammate I can't wait"

I wonder if Rusty's fans will join the cattle, and become Kurt fans.